PDA

View Full Version : Roommate needed : Feb 1

yohan4ws
12-23-2005, 12:17 PM
My roommate is moving out on Feb 1 ... hes going to move in with some bi-polar psycho broad .. I say good luck to him.

This opens up a world of opportunity for anybody who wants to move in to the pad. Well, any male ... No girls .. and no pets.

I live by 17ave and 45 street SW. Westgate or westglen is the community ... close to everything.

- the skinny, bedroom to rent out shared living room and rumpus rom (frik we could each have our own living room w/ tv etc.) already furnished w/ everything needed. Move in your bed, clothes, computer and food and you're good to go. $500/mo

- the fat
My schedule I'm hardly ever home..
Mon-Fri: awake 7am ... snooze button til 7:30 - 7:45 . rushing out the door at 8 - 8:20 depending on the snooze button. I start work downtown at 8am. I finish work at 5. Home by 5:30, maybe cook a meal, some time on the computer or catch a nap on the couch. Saturday, awake 9ish and out th door before 10. Back by 3 or 4 in the aft. I play and ref hockey throughout the week, im gone by 10:30pm home by 1:30am. Thursdays my preferred bar night ..I'll stumble home between 2:30 and 4am. I usually pass out immed. after coming home when its late. I'm quiet you won't hear me. I like being in the action at all times, if im asleep on the couch don't try to be quiet around me.. I can always goto my bedroom if i need sleep.

The Bus and Parking:
I have my reserved spot, you can park in the alley right behind the place along the fence.

#67, 144, 2, 301 are close. 301 is 2blocks up the street. takes 5mins to get there. On the 301 I get downtown to my building 25mins after I walk out my door.

The place:
990 sq Foot 2 story townhouse. 2 bedrooms upstairs (master is mine) full bathroom upstairs, main level is living room and kitchen. Huge reno's planned later this year to open up the main level. downstairs is half developed into one huge rumpus room and a 3piece bathroom (being built, will be finished soon). Front yard equipped with a fire pit, back yard w/ BBQ, large patio,a strawberry patch and garden that I plan on trying to grow pot in.

Appliances fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave, no deep freeze yet.

All utilities, use of phone, cable tv, high speed internet are all included. I'll have satellite soon.

What you get:
The vacant bedroom upstairs is 100% yours, everything else is shared. Because of this, I need to get along with the person I live with.

Despite my reputation, this is not a party house. The occasional bash is great, but for the most part the people on my block are low key. I keep the house clean, coordination of the bathroom is manditory (on a schedule) otherwise it never gets done. Clean up after yourself with most meals to keep the place looking clean. GOAL: when girls come over, the place should be comfortable so that they will want to stay a while. Try to keep randoms to a minimum or goto their house. That's what I do .. I dont trust them. I also have stacks of cash laying around the house from time to time when I collect from hockey and what not .. Trust is huge with me, you could leave $1000 cash on the table in front of me and i'd never touch it - nor would any company I ever bring into my house.

If you enjoy watching hockey, hitting the club every once in a while, enjoy all of Tucker Max's stories but are professional, responsible and have stable income are trustworthy and replenish beer in the fridge to keep consumption fair then PM me or e-mail me [email protected]

I'm asking $500/month for rent .. if you're low maintenance like me. My present roommate uses a hell of a lot of electricity and water and I'm anticipating this will decrease otherwise I may have to charge a bit more..