PDA

View Full Version : eggings

glennm27
12-25-2005, 06:57 PM
like the title says who else has had their veichle egged during the nights/?!

s dime
12-25-2005, 07:31 PM
in abbotsford? this may be the wrong place to ask...

Z24_3.1.
12-25-2005, 07:44 PM
^ hahahahaahahaahaahahah u made me as a sig :P

didnt hear of any eggings

dj_rice
12-25-2005, 09:32 PM
My friends car got egged 2 nights in a row when we went clubbing on 17th Ave..coincidence....I think not...:thumbsdow

glennm27
12-26-2005, 11:11 AM
nah my main house is in calgary...my truck got hit with one egg.

tsi_neal
12-26-2005, 11:36 AM
Ive had vehicles of mine egged before... Im pretty sure it was a random act, not a massive deal but still pretty ignorant

AllGoNoShow
12-26-2005, 11:38 AM
I got egged on halloween, was pretty pissed luckly we found out cause we decided to go for a free car wash, came out to the car with egg and dirt on it, went and washed it off :D

illeagle
12-26-2005, 12:26 PM
Eggs?? Can't say my cars have been egged, but ROCKS have gone through my windows for no reason, even WHILE DRIVING.. nothing you can do about it...

take $2.00 and wash your car off, and slap some wax on that mah fukkah

AllGoNoShow
12-26-2005, 12:29 PM
illeagle well when the egg dries into your paint and into your wind sills and seals it isn't as easy to wash it off and slap some wax on, eggs are a bitch to get off.

dieselpower91
12-26-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
illeagle well when the egg dries into your paint and into your wind sills and seals it isn't as easy to wash it off and slap some wax on, eggs are a bitch to get off.

:werd: Years ago when I had my 79' Lincoln It got egged while I was in Denny's. It was winter so it froze on. I went to wash it a couple hours after it happened and it stripped the clearcoat right off and left nice patches where the egg had splattered.. I was PISSED!

glennm27
12-26-2005, 12:36 PM
ye see i was in abbotsford and now it fuckin froze to the paint so any great ideas on how to get the shit off...ive tried washing.hot water.scrubbing.and its still their!

AllGoNoShow
12-26-2005, 01:22 PM
Mine was in the cold as well.

Wernt to the wash, sprayed the presoak on, let it sit for a couple, sprayed the soap on high pressure, let it sit. Rinsed it off. It won't get it all off so repeat and let the presoak relaly sit on the spots with the egg left. Mine was for free but to get it all off with wand wash will cost u prob a good $8 atleast, mine was probably closer to $15 when I was done :D

88CRXGUY
01-10-2006, 11:03 AM
My car was egged last year, got it cleaned off quick. Down the street from me a guys car got nailed too, all the eggs hit the car. It was nasty becuase it took buddy 3 days to realize that his car was egged...ewww

schurchill39
01-10-2006, 08:17 PM
My car gets egged on a regular basis (must be 6 times now) and I
have NO clue who or why they are doing it. I have no problems (that I know of) with anyone. My car is the only one on the whole block that gets hit. It used to be just one egg in the same spot now its 2 or 3 eggs. Even if I dont come home till 1 or 2 in the morning then go to work at 7:30, there is egg on my car. Its a good thing its my winter car and I work at a truck wash so my washes are free

It seems to happen every 2 or 3 weeks. The most recent ones were 1 egg mid december like the 14th, I found 2 eggs on my car christmas day and 2 more on my car January 6th. Its getting fucking rediculous, It stripped the paint on my pontiac and took the clear coat off in 2 other places.

Its pisses me off because who ever is doing it doesnt have the balls to come out and tell me they have a problem with me instead they choose to wreck my car.

EDIT: Back when I had the beater 1985 ford tempo I went camping for 3 days and when I was gone my car got egged and it etched itself onto the car, even washing it wouldnt clean it up. The car is at my school now because i donated it and its still on there

shawtie
01-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Not yet I havent, but if i ever catch anyone egging my car they better run VERY fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!