PDA

View Full Version : fuse blown after deck install?

vincent-h
12-26-2005, 11:31 PM
i installed my deck just now and then tried to test it it work and it didn't turn on. but i realized my clock and my domelight is also not turning on.

everythign elseworks i checked the fuss behind the change jar but evrything looke dfine maybe im missing it? or is it something else?

thanks

2005 RS impreza

Weapon_R
12-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Check under the hood, there's probably another fuse box with a radio fuse.

Talonstylz
12-26-2005, 11:49 PM
the radio fuse is fine, you need to find the interior fuse, (the constant power one). Usually a 20+ fuse, if it was the radio fuse your dome lights would work, as there not on the accessory. Best way to check is if the deck ejects the cd without the key, then its radio, if it doesn't then its the constant power(yellow wire).

vincent-h
12-26-2005, 11:50 PM
the radio fuse is the one insid the car says on the panel but didn't look blown at all and would that affect my dome light and clocka s well?

vincent-h
12-26-2005, 11:57 PM
well i just installed the deck so can't really make it gobble up and cd to test if it'll spt it out lemme check ym constant power fuse.

Talonstylz
12-27-2005, 12:18 AM
let me know how it goes, as usually the clock and dome light are on the same line, see if it will take a cd. If it wont then its the constant power for sure.