PDA

View Full Version : Car Thiefs In The Area

ConVict
07-04-2002, 12:33 PM
What should I do... cant really afford to stay up all hours of the night with my rifle sticking out the window, and i cant afford a security camera!
Ive had my winter beater broken into and CD's stolen, and this mornig i woke up at 4:30 to my alarm going off, and my door open with some punk kids burning off down the street!

didnt get a look at the car but this is making me sooooo mad! and i cant really do anything about it!
plus it piss's me off how they got my door open ( i have shaved locks ):thumbsdow

so any one in the midnapore area ( shadowz ) i knwo you live close make sure you lock it up nice and tight

I wish i had a garage :banghead:

gpomp
07-04-2002, 03:09 PM
You could always sleep in your car...

TomTom
07-04-2002, 05:02 PM
thus why you SHOULD be allowed to hang out the window with a shotgun, not to kill em but just shoot them in the arm or leg till cops get there lol
(Getting my gun licence soon)

ConVict
07-04-2002, 05:03 PM
is it legal to seriously harm some one trying to steel your car.... cause i had my bat, and if they where still there i would have crapped open a can

shadowz
07-04-2002, 05:06 PM
Yes I know my van has been broken into twice in midnapore, they tried to steal it with the prelude right next to it, but I guess its pointless if they cant steal a car without and alarm

HRD2PLZ
07-04-2002, 05:11 PM
Did they break into the GT? that sucks man, people seriously need better things to do...And no, I don't think its leagal for you to beat the crap outta someone touching your car. Which is :bullshit:

ConVict
07-04-2002, 05:12 PM
they didnt take anything, which is good! glad i have an alarm... still makes me mad there are people out there trying to take my shit

HRD2PLZ
07-04-2002, 05:16 PM
I sold my Probe hey...Its gone after tomorrow...I guess I just came to the realization that my 2nd gen GT could never even come close to your 1st gen! :burnout:

I saw that Jeremy is selling his too. But, you might be glad to know that I gave pt's site address and the site address to the APO site, so even though I'm not in the club, my old car might be :D

pr5owner
07-06-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by TomTom
thus why you SHOULD be allowed to hang out the window with a shotgun, not to kill em but just shoot them in the arm or leg till cops get there lol
(Getting my gun licence soon)

yes a shotgun loaded with a 12g slug, none of that shot/bb crap, you need a big chunk of metal

GP_DrIvEr
07-07-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by ConVict
is it legal to seriously harm some one trying to steel your car.... cause i had my bat, and if they where still there i would have crapped open a can

i wish it was, but if you cause them any harm at all the charges against them most likely WILL be dropped and you would be the one getting charged