PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Ppl Think Of a Chrysler Concorde?

CrAzY_PLaYa
03-01-2003, 11:48 PM
Good or Bad? Do They Put Out Decent Power For That Car(225HP)?

XylathaneGTR
03-02-2003, 12:11 AM
Their...Interesting.
IMO the 300M Special is more to my liking.
The styling of the car can take a little bit of getting used to...Some say its very clean, and the smooth round body lines of the car are nice to look at, While others just plain say its ugly as fuck.
The interior is pretty nice, similar to some of its German competiton...and altho i think its heavier then its german competition, it puts out decent power for its class (Compare with the 3 series, C series, etc.)

Overall, its not a bad car, For a Mid Luxuary, from Chrysler...But the 300M, and 300M Special are worth checking out.

Ben
03-02-2003, 12:34 AM
I dont care for their styling and cirtainly not their performance, but hey, they sell well, so what do I know. :dunno:

ecstasyracer
03-02-2003, 12:52 AM
There just an intrepid basically wich i wouldn't consider a good thing. But man do they ever lose there value fast.

5.9 R/T
03-02-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by ecstasyracer
There just an intrepid basically wich i wouldn't consider a good thing. But man do they ever lose there value fast.

Or is the intrepid a concorde? You can get the 3.5HO in the concorde (250hp, 250tq) if your looking for power. The main difference between the 300 and the concorde is the suspension setup. The 300 has a much firmer ride, although it is still comfortable, compared to the concorde. Options are pretty much the same for both cars since they are on a shared platform and I think that that 300 is slightly more expensive then the concorde when both are fully optioned out. IMO the concorde is an old mans car, the 300 is certianly more of a drivers car and looks better too.

CrAzY_PLaYa
03-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Thanks People..I bought a 94 for almost $2600..Is that a good deal?

Glowrider
03-02-2003, 11:32 AM
I've never driven a Concorde, but I have driven a 300M, and I have to say I was very impressed with the car. It was a rental car. It had a very nice interior, moon roof, very nice acceleration all through out the powerband, but a top speed limited to 120 mph :( Lots of room inside, too.

mrmattyk
03-02-2003, 03:03 PM
They leak oil and need constant repair. From my experiences and my friends they are always fixing something on a Chrysler. Find a Toyota :D

CrAzY_PLaYa
03-02-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by mrmattyk
They leak oil and need constant repair. From my experiences and my friends they are always fixing something on a Chrysler. Find a Toyota :D

I havent had bad experiences with Chrylser, maybe your friends drive em rough??

Btw does anyone know where i can get some parts for this car? I need a side body moulding, a rim or set of rims (16inch), and does anyone know anyone who does bodywork for cheap?? thanks

Nix87
03-03-2003, 10:42 PM
I agree with Mrmattyk chryslers suck hardcore. Every chrysler ive expierenced was a POS
Nick

5.9 R/T
03-04-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Nix87
I agree with Mrmattyk chryslers suck hardcore. Every chrysler ive expierenced was a POS
Nick

LOL and yet you drive a ford!

CrAzY_PLaYa
03-04-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Nix87
Nick

Im gonna have to disagree with you on that one, cuz ive only had good experiences with them..If it leaks oil or something, most used cars do that.

HRD2PLZ
03-04-2003, 12:48 PM
The new Concordes have replaced the LHS and now use their platform. The previous ones were essentially Intrepids, and vice-versa. A friends dad just bought one, its a decent car. Too big for me, rides nice. If I had to pick between a Concorde, Intrepid and 300M I would go with the 300M. I would probably have a different opinion if I was 50 not 20 :dunno:

ICEBERG
03-04-2003, 12:51 PM
It looks kind of cool. But I haven't yet seen one in person to make a final decision on it.

Seanith
03-04-2003, 01:18 PM
dude concords are hella sweet fap fap lol old man diapers.

5.9 R/T
03-05-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
The new Concordes have replaced the LHS and now use their platform. The previous ones were essentially Intrepids, and vice-versa. A friends dad just bought one, its a decent car. Too big for me, rides nice. If I had to pick between a Concorde, Intrepid and 300M I would go with the 300M. I would probably have a different opinion if I was 50 not 20 :dunno:

The Intrepid, concorde and LHS all shared the same platform. AKA the LH platform. The Intrepid and Concorde still share the same platform. The LHS was dropped from the lineup, the concorde did not replace it. The Intrepid's closest relation was the eagle vision, the LHS/Intrepid/Concorde shared parts and the same platform but were in no way the same car, unless you consider the 3.2tl and an accord the same car.

max_boost
03-05-2003, 01:27 AM
They leak oil and need constant repair. From my experiences and my friends they are always fixing something on a Chrysler. Find a Toyota :D Or a Honda!:thumbsup:

I will never own an American car.....all the American cars my family and friends have owned has all deteriorated into garbage.......:dunno:

max_boost
03-05-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Ben

I have said it before, and will say it again, you cant polish a turd.
WTF are you talking about?:rolleyes:

Ben
03-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

max_boost
03-05-2003, 01:33 AM
Or a Honda!:thumbsup:

I will never own an American car.....all the American cars my family and friends have owned has all deteriorated into garbage.......:dunno:

Originally posted by Ben

Can't read english?:rolleyes: its not my first language and I can comprehend it perfectly

5.9 R/T
03-05-2003, 03:46 AM

Can't read english?:rolleyes: its not my first language and I can comprehend it perfectly

I think something went wrong when you translated Ben's post into your first language and then tried to translate it back to your second.

Originally posted by Ben
I dont care for their styling and cirtainly not their performance, but hey, they sell well, so what do I know. :dunno:

Does not equal this:

Originally posted by Ben

English is my FIRST language, and I can quote perfectly!

max_boost
03-05-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

I think something went wrong when you translated Ben's post into your first language and then tried to translate it back to your second.

Does not equal this:

English is my FIRST language, and I can quote perfectly!

Buddy, this is how it goes, and you explain to me WTF this means

Or a Honda!:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Ben

Originally posted by Ben

If you can't follow that, then it is no big deal

Ben
03-05-2003, 03:59 AM
hahahaa, let me shed some light.

Max Experienced bad things with his domestics and will never go back, so I used my analogy of "You cant polish a turd" meaning if it was shit to begin with, you cant make it any better cause in the end, its still a turd. So in context, it doesn't matter what domestic automakers do in Sams eyes, from experience he knows that that when something was shitty, it doesn't matter what they do to it, its still shit.

Did that make sence? I hope so, cause I'm basically asleep, was supposed to jet several hours ago.

mrmattyk
03-05-2003, 04:05 AM

If you can't follow that, then it is no big deal

It's like this. You can't polish a piece of shit. Even if put a ribbon on it, it's still going to be shit. If the car is a piece of shit, no matter what you do it's always going to be a piece of shit.

5.9 R/T
03-05-2003, 04:15 AM

Your the one that can comprehend english perfectly, you tell me! All I can do is quote!

It's like this. You can't polish a piece of shit. Even if put a ribbon on it, it's still going to be shit. If the car is a piece of shit, no matter what you do it's always going to be a piece of shit.

HAHAHA!

GTS Jeff
03-05-2003, 04:31 AM

funny, my toyota has both those problems.

Originally posted by CrAzY_PLaYa

I havent had bad experiences with Chrylser, maybe your friends drive em rough?? hahaahahaahahahaha matt has at least one friend who knows how to bag on a chrysler.

HRD2PLZ
03-05-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

The Intrepid, concorde and LHS all shared the same platform. AKA the LH platform. The Intrepid and Concorde still share the same platform. The LHS was dropped from the lineup, the concorde did not replace it. The Intrepid's closest relation was the eagle vision, the LHS/Intrepid/Concorde shared parts and the same platform but were in no way the same car, unless you consider the 3.2tl and an accord the same car.

Well, the former LHS is now badged Concorde, for 2003 I believe. And the last gen Concordes/Intrepids/Visions were almost identical.