PDA

View Full Version : carfax reports

bksze
03-02-2003, 02:02 AM
I was going to buy a car so i purchased a carfax account, the car came up a salvage from oregon haha, so no go on that shiet, but anyways, i have 30 days to run vin numbers so if you guys need any numbers run, just let me know

ben

max_boost
03-02-2003, 03:05 AM
Sweet! I might need your services! How much did it cost for the CarFax account?

What car are you in the market for? You can help me by checking up on the S2000 at Charlesglen Toyota!

ninjak84
03-02-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
You can help me by checking up on the S2000 at Charlesglen Toyota!

:rofl: I guess the novelty of the Camry wore off?

bksze
03-02-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Sweet! I might need your services! How much did it cost for the CarFax account?

What car are you in the market for? You can help me by checking up on the S2000 at Charlesglen Toyota!

still need a VIN # in order to check the car haha, and i tried checking it in the trader so it's probably sold already

the car i was goin to get was a 97 ITR, with under 50 km for 20gs, i thought that was too good to be true and it was haha, i wanted it to go tracking for a season as i've never done that before but too bad it didn't fall through

carfax was $30CDN for 30 days

max_boost
03-02-2003, 03:35 AM
Hey man
I know you got the $$$
You should just get a S2k, killer track car! Drive it properly and you can outrun the AMG boys! haha

bksze
03-02-2003, 03:40 AM
i test drove it and i love the car but i cannot stay in the car for very long, and the fact that it does not have tilt steering, makes me skeptical of how long my legs will stay without cramping haha . . .

and with regards to the $$$, i used to think about one thing and that was gettin a pimp ass ride . . . but i will be puttin a down on a house pretty soon just in case in the future, i become a bum, i'll still have a house to live in haha, let's just say, i have prioritized my spending and believe me, it's pissing me off but hopefully it pays off in the long run, g'luck with your s2 though if you hook one up, awesome car to drive around in

max_boost
03-02-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by bksze
i test drove it and i love the car but i cannot stay in the car for very long, and the fact that it does not have tilt steering, makes me skeptical of how long my legs will stay without cramping haha . . .

and with regards to the $$$, i used to think about one thing and that was gettin a pimp ass ride . . . but i will be puttin a down on a house pretty soon just in case in the future, i become a bum, i'll still have a house to live in haha, let's just say, i have prioritized my spending and believe me, it's pissing me off but hopefully it pays off in the long run, g'luck with your s2 though if you hook one up, awesome car to drive around in :werd: :werd: :werd: Dude.....I can not agree with what you just said anymore.....just sold my car and invested half of it already......

But if the turbo neon comes over SRT-4 or whatever its called, I would seriously consider picking one of those up and lease it.....just to challenge some of the not yet tuned FI boys on this forum haha :D

bksze
03-02-2003, 03:52 AM
must be some sure thing investment if you were willing to sink that much flow so fast . . . HOOK ME UP!!! haha

anyways, if you need me to look up a vin for you let me know . . . (trying to get the forum back on topic heh heh)

boi-alien
03-02-2003, 03:58 AM
you awake right now dude? mind if i call you?