PDA

View Full Version : hot wheels

12-30-2005, 12:44 PM
ive been reading lots of threads about Hotwheels. the reason they are closed down is because his own partner doesnt trust him and feels that he is being robed(which is his father in law), so has shut the shop down and sueing him. The thing ive never understood is why people in this city are so nieve when buying cars it is so easy to get a vin # and do your own checking on the vehical the best is carfax. If people did this they would find that95% of his cars come from toronto which is rust and rebiuld capital in short poor quality cars which lives are dramatically cut in half. What amazes me is these cars actually pass out of province inspections with all of these modes done which alter the suspensions these cars would not pass. I know he was using a mechanic that was working out of his garage i also know of a shop that refused to do work on such garbage cars . I feel bad for these young people that are getting led to believe they are getting a good car for low money, toronto cars are CHEAP there is a reason for it. The long and short of it is there is a reason that amvic has gone after him so many times and he always buys his way out, if they look closer there is much more to see, so buyer beware.

Newk
12-30-2005, 01:11 PM
:english:

Melinda
12-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Oh for the love of crap, LET IT GO! this subject has been beaten to death. They're closed, that's it! Let it die

12-30-2005, 01:18 PM
it would be except they are opening again under a different name with a partner from toronto that is going to supply the cars. beware

BerserkerCatSplat
12-30-2005, 01:38 PM
They are? First I'd heard of it...

AllGoNoShow
12-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Yah where are you getting your sources from saying they are reopening?

90Tegra
12-30-2005, 02:22 PM
toronto cars rule:D

LudeRoca
12-30-2005, 03:08 PM
hes right they are shut down due to partnership issues. you idiots out there that got fucked over for not doing your own research deserve it. Dont buy the car unless you know whats your buying simple as that. If you dont know your cars then dont buy a cars that been modded.

Toms-SC
12-30-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by LudeRoca
you idiots out there that got fucked over for not doing your own research deserve it.

Haha, you get the Grade A+ Assclown award.

LudeRoca
12-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

Haha, you get the Grade A+ Assclown award.

good one :rolleyes:

EK 2.0
12-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Oh for the love of crap, LET IT GO! this subject has been beaten to death. They're closed, that's it! Let it die

Thanks Mel for saying what I was going to...sooooo...closed...