PDA

View Full Version : Your coolest or worst encounter with the police?

Drsuce
12-31-2005, 08:35 AM
Heres mine... not proud of it but here it is :P

So i get off work (canadian tire) and have to wait around for my manager buddys to get off so we can smoke a j. i get bored and start doin burnouts in the back by the warehouse, all is good and fun (store has been closed for 20 min and there was only 1 person in the lot besides me. well i guess this one person (ama tow truck) was mad and decided to call the 5-0's.

friends come out and we do our thing, friends leave and i stay for a cig. just as im finishing up i see a cop rolling into the parking lot! Here is where i start shittin bricks :( i hop into my car and start to leave the lot. of course the cop pulls me over literaly 3 feet onto the road :( and here is where it gets nuts! right when the cop gets outa his car i see a HUGE flash of light, i look above and there is hawks with its spot light on me doin circles :(

cop comes to the window, asks for my info and goes back to his car, i swear it felt like an hour before he comes back, but when he comes back he looks at me with a smile and says "no more donuts" now i coulda made a great joke here, but the cop was a nice guy.

for nearly a month after, i had ghost cars follow me around dalhousie fairly offten :( maybe it was the same cop just "checkin up" when ever he saw me :P

in a close second was when i got pulled over in my mk1 mr2 right by chinook. cop followed me for like 5 min when pulled me over, dident ask for license, registration or anything, he just asked "why are you driving like an asshole?" i reply "i have to get to visions before it closes sir" he replys "dosent give you the right to drive like an asshole" and walks back to his car!

well there we go, 2 of my worst run-ins! post yours!

EK 2.0
12-31-2005, 09:40 AM
How are those BAD run in's?? They were warnings and they were looking out for you and the safety of others...

Most of my CPS expiriences have been warnings...aside from getting tickets when I KNOW I was blasting down a road or whateva...

My funniest in my eyes...

1990 AWD Talon, 3 inch side dunp exhaust, dark tint, no seatbelts for me AND my passenger, leaving a bar downtown. I get pulled over for making a right turn on a red light. I stopped IIRC...but get pulled over anyhow. No biggie, but my passenger and I are freaking. I ha only 2 beers the entire night as I was driving, and my passenger was TANKED...but still no seatbelt. Officer comes up...and asks for all my paperwork. Doesn't tell me why he pulled me over, but doesnt offer to tell me. I forget to ask. Walks back to my car 5-10 mins later...

"Son, I think your right signal is burnt out. I didn't see it when you made your turn."

"But officer, it does work" *turning on the signal to show him*

"Then son, USE it" and chuckles, gives back my paperwork and asks me to have a safe and low key night.

Drsuce
12-31-2005, 09:42 AM
well i guess they arent so bad, but they are the worst i have to offer... being pulled over with hawks circling above was pretty effed up :P

habsfan
12-31-2005, 09:50 AM
i had a cop toy with me a few years back. i was late to pick up my friend from work, so i was driving a little spirited and he pulls me over. walks up to the car asks for my stuff, and says "now tell me son, can you see that sign up ahead?" now's a good time to tell you all that i had forgotten to bring my glasses with me, and my license says i need correctional lenses to drive. so i give a little squint and i can make out that it says 40km/h. he asks where my glasses are, i tell him getting new lenses at the optomotrist, he buys it. so he goes on telling me how he nabbed me at 70 in a 40, and that its a 350 dollar ticket and a few demerits, and sais he's gonna call my parents at 1am to tell them i was pulled over for speeding. so i was kinda freaked out, being like 17 and all, so i politely ask him not to call my parents. he pauses for about 5 seconds or so, looks around, and then asks me if i'm a good student. so i say ya, not bad, and then he says "nice night out tonight eh?" so i agree with him and by now im kind of confused as to where he's going with this. and then he says "there's probably a lot of really cute girls walking around clifton hill(tourist spot in niagara falls), am i right?" and i say ya there probably is. and then he closes by sayin "well you know, if you slow down you could see them alot better. get out of here."

i just look over at my buddy, we have a bit of a laugh, and drive off.

Supa Dexta
12-31-2005, 10:19 AM
Well here goes, this could get long:

Several, several yrs back me and a group of friends were out on our bikes (thats mountain bikes; fairly nice ones in the 4-5k$ range) so being a small town back in NS, we were really the only ones with nice bikes at the time and fairly recognisable... So anyways, we were out around town, had just pulled over and were sitting on a sidewalk, the 4 of us me being the only one without a helmet.. So the cop rolls up on us and yells out his window "128$ fine comming your way", pointing at me out the window.. We all just sit and watch kind of confused, so he goes up the road to turn around to get on our side, and having watched cops enough, I knew to run right when he steps out of the car, thus giving me the most time... ha... So here I go on a +40lb full suspension monster of a bike, he jumps back in the cruiser, sirens on peeling out after me.. We were in an industrial warehouse part of town, that just happened to be down hill from every direction. So I peddle my ass off around this large warehouse and had quite a large gap on him before he got in his car and got going. So I was basically going around the next corner of the building by the time he was getting to the one before me, as I look back scared as hell I see this cruiser hitting large puddles, sirens on, half sideways at times, it was like a fuckin' movie, but I didn't have to enjoy it.... for the first couple corners I had him anyways..
so I do a whole lap around this huge building, and get back to where I started, I didn't know the area and there wasn't any small alleys or paths or anything for me to take.. so I was busted, I pass by my buddies and they are all yelling stop, your just gonna make it worse, so being up hill from there and him closing in on me I gave up.. Hopped off the bike, just as he grabbed me. I still had the bike in one hand, and he started yelling at me to DROP THE BIKE, DROP THE BIKE NOW.. so on, I was trying to set it down, as it was a pricey piece of equiptment that didn't even belong to me, so I was trying to explain it wasn't my bike, it was my friends over there, pointing to one of them.. So then my friends starts walking up to grab his bike, and the cop freaks out more, STEP BACK! STEP BACK.. All while holding onto me, holding onto the bike...

sooo

I am allowed to set the bike down, then he throws me on the hood, hands behind the back the whole bit..

"You could of got off with a 128$ find, now your going to have a record, evading police "...etc...more man hadling, ruffing me up..

Well shit I said, I didn't have the money for the 128$ as it was, thats why I ran in the first place.. So I talked and talked, and actually got out of it and was joking with him by the end of it.. only thing he made me do was push my bike back to the bike shop, prob 3km away.... ahh fun times..

:nut:

Drsuce
12-31-2005, 11:25 AM
sweet! if you would have found a lil wooded path you'd have been gone :O

seems like the cop was pretty insane to do that over a helmet ticket :O

Goblin
12-31-2005, 04:09 PM
My best is knowing the rcmp coming through my station. Pulled over for 140-150 (he didnt tell me, but thats what I figure) in a 110.

He said that I need to be safe, not to speed, money is better in my pocket than his... and I dont want to see you again (except for at work haha) or i'd be walking to work from now on. :D

Shaolin
12-31-2005, 04:18 PM
Never really had a worst experience with a cop.. the times I've got pulled over were not stopping completely at a stop sign, and also not stopping completely to make a left turn onto a one way in downtown (macleod trail to 6th Ave)..

Coolest experience was when I was driving my buddy home from the pub.. and as we pulled into his neighborhood we drive past a police SUV.. so all of a sudden the SUV turns around and goes right up my ass.. I drive as if nothing's going on... cop turns on his lights and I pull in front of my buddy's house.. We just wait for him to come to my window and he goes, "Having fun tonight boys? drivers and registration please.

My buddy pulls out his badge and says he's on duty. I look over at the Sargeant as all of a sudden he makes a weird face. Long story short, he checks my drivers/registration.. and says I can go. He goes back into his SUV and speeds off.

There was probably a stolen Honda that night and I'm guessing it was near the neighborhood. :dunno:

nhlfan
12-31-2005, 04:32 PM
best experience, it was 1 am and my friend and i were driving home (i was riding in the passenger seat). theres no one around, and we roll through a stop sign and then stop dead in the middle of the road. we do a quick burnout there and start to drive away.

a cop car rolls past us, and both officers and pointing and laughing there heads off at us for being so dumb, they didnt pull us over, just laughed and laughed and laughed...

Go4Long
12-31-2005, 04:41 PM
couple years ago when I had my Spec V I was hangin out at the street races(it was actually my first night down there)...we get to a new spot and the cops pretty much beat us there, I'm like whatever, and turn around and head back up the street(not speeding), the cop van turns around and is kinda following me, but not really putting an effort into it, so I turn onto 58th Ave heading up towards blackfoot, the cop speeds up a little and flashes his lights, but still isn't really comin after me very fast. I take a left at the lights at the top of the hill there and turn into the blackfoot inn parking lot park and turn off the lights, the cop goes by on 58th and I can sorta see his face and he's lookin pretty confused, after he's by I restart the car and go to exit the parking lot, but before I even get to the lights on 58th the cop is flyin around the corner with his lights on, and he's leanin out the window pointing at me, so I'm like ah shit, and I stop, he pulls a uturn and comes up behind me, then he and his partner get out and walk up to the car.

him: "why you running?"
me: "wasn't running, decided the races were lame and I'm headin home."
him: "well, don't you think you were going a little fast up this hill here?"
me: "I dunno, how fast was I going?"(little sarcastic)
he kinda groaned a little
him: "well, how bout all the illegal equipment on your car?"
me: "there's nothing illegal on this car"
him: "can you turn your headlights on please?"
I turn my headlights on(my signal lights were blue, so I knew I was getting a ticket for them, but I was having fun)
him: "looks like your headlights are not street legal son"
me: "really? what calvin are they?"
him: "I don't know you tell me"
me: "I don't need to know that, but you do if you're going to write me a ticket"
him: "fine, could you signal for me?"
I signal, him and his partner both comment on the fact that both my right and left signals are blue, he walks back to my window
him: "blue lights are reserved for planes and boats"
me: "if I signal and someone thinks a boat is coming at them, I think my signal lights are the least of their problems"
his partner chuckles from the other side of the car
him: "either way, they're illegal"
me: "they sell them at canadian tire, how can they be illegal"
him: "they sell christmas lights at canadian tire, does that mean you should hang em on your car"
me: "I dunno do they fit in a turn indicator bulb socket?"
his partner bursts out laughing, and even the cop talking to me starts laughing, he gets it back together and writes me a ticket for the signal lights and tells me to have a good night...

l8braker
12-31-2005, 04:49 PM
A rookie pulled me over about 2 years ago for tint in my old prelude (it was like 25-30%, nothing big, but still illegal). I didn't have my license or registration on me (D'oh) at the time and I thought I was screwed.. We started talking about the cold and snowboarding (Rock on) and he came back and told me to enjoy the powder and remember to bring my stuff with me next time. Still got the ticket though $30.

2. When I first got my prelude, I raced to the registry to get there before it closed.. They were closed and I was worried about getting stopped. (Ironically, I was talking to my Uncle the night before who is a cop in Edmonton and he bet me I would get caught :poosie: ) Anyways, Cop in a Durrango was in the Blockbuster parking lot (Renting chick flicks I guess) and I saw him, forgot to put my lights on and spun some gravel (D'oh again) I pull around the corner and he must have done the mad dash cause he was booking after me... I was going to outrun him cause it was my hood, but I just put on the blinkers, pulled over and waited the 30 seconds for him to light me up. He was impressed that I just pulled over and gave me a warning... I joked that my uncle said I was gonna get busted :poosie:

Every bad experience I've deserved it.

retro-steve
12-31-2005, 05:26 PM
coming home from okotoks one night i thought the speed limit had already changed to 80 so i sped up. it was like 12am and there wasn't any other cars around me to judge, but yes i was going 80 in a 60 zone.

traffic cop pulls me over...

cop: "do you know why i pulled you over?"

me: "nothing better to do at 12am?"

cop: "you were going 80km/h in a 60 zone"

me: "sign 50 feet back says maximum 80km/h"

so it went on with the usual banter and after a while he comes back with my ticket.

cop: "i wrote you up for going 20 over, you're now in a 80km/h zone, slow down"

him saying "slow down" pissed me right off, so i drove for about 30 seconds and realized he was following me, my thought was "well i guess i should slow down" so i start going 50km/h. i get pulled over again.

cop: "do you know why i pulled you over this time?"

me: "my car smells like candy?"

cop: "you're going too slow, it's a hazard to other drivers"

i then see some gravel on the road

me: "look at these conditions! i'm just going what i find reasonable for the conditions"

cop: "well maybe i should write you up for going too fast for the conditions?"

me: "do your parents love you?"

at this the cop starts to laugh uncontrolably, i didn't think it was that funny but maybe he was in one of those moods.

cop: *still laughing* "just get the hell out of here and go the damn speed limit"

to this day i still wonder why he was set off by that comment, but either way i ended up getting that ticket reduced $100 and to registered owner :D

JordanEG6
12-31-2005, 11:17 PM
short and sweet. im driving down 52nd St. going north bound, im sweating bullets as i drive going 20 over the speed limit trying to be as carefull as i can while hurrying home so i can take a huge shit. little do i know, a cop pulls out of temple drive (by the Turbo Gas) and pulls me over by mcknight blvd. he asks me for the usuall paper work and then asks "why are you going so fast?" so im gripping the steering wheel, breaking a sweat trying aimlessly not to shart, i look at him and go "sorry officer, but i really need to go to the bathroom......(whisper) #2" as i hold up my 2 fingers he smiles looks back and goes "JESUS! get outta here!" he walks back to his car i fuck off and proceed to rush home already 'prairie doggin". :rofl:

Drsuce
01-01-2006, 03:54 AM
steve, its almost scary.... i got pulled over at the exact same spot you did.... bout 50 feet past the 80 kph sign!

83 in a 60 zone.... uber pig in the suv would have had no chance of catching me had i decided to floor it (it took him a good 20 sec to get to me after i stopped)

i cant wait to fuck with the cops with my mystic tho....

they wont know what color car they are lookin for! :O

Phy
01-01-2006, 04:33 AM
Tooling 20 over down the road going to where I lived at the time... not really paying attention until I see the blue and red in my rearview. And since it's late at night there's no doubt that he's after me.

Shit.

So I slow down to the limit and because it's a 90º curb I can't really pull over onto the grass, and I don't want to block a lane of traffic... so I continue on to the nearest intersection which is like a minute down the road. Technically I suppose it could be framed as running from the police. Anway, at the intersection I turn right, away from where I'd planned on going, and start to pull over so as to face the music. That's when the cop throws on the lights again and bombs around me, off to something more important than a 20-over ticket.

The first words out of my mouth: "I AM AS LUCKY AS A MOTHERFUCKER!"

stealth
01-01-2006, 04:36 AM
Me and my friend were driving around at night (2 AM), looking for places to do a photoshoot.

So we are driving in a neighbourhood right on the river valley, looking for a good place.

I look in my rear view mirror, and notice my friend has dissapeared, im like weird.

So i find a place to take a picture, and proceed to climb the curb, but all of a sudden see a car speeding really really fast up behind me, and decide not to climb up the curb on the opposite side of the road.

Then the cop lights flick on, and the helicopter lights me up to.

Im sitting there shitting my pants, because the helicopters spotlight is so bright.

I can hear them (on the radio) saying "black mr2, is found and pulled over" (something to that nature).

Cop takes his sweet time, and one on each side come up to me. They ask me what I am up to, and etc, and drivers and registration.

He said, he got reports of suspicious activity and it looks like we are scoping out houses to break into.

I explain to him I am doin some photography, he asks me where my camera is, i told him my friend has it. Tells me my registration is 1 day old (expired at midnight, and it was 2 am). But he left me off that ticket.

And i ask if they pulled him over, which he replies yes. He tells me my allaby checks out, and to go home.

So the vanishing of my friend, was him also getting pulled over for suspicious activity.

Other time, i was driving my old 95 Acura Integra, and got pulled over by 2 cops for speeding. I dont see why it took 2 cop cars. But the cop was nice and didnt give me a ticket for no registration in the car and, no signal when switchin lanes. But he gave me the speeding ticket which I didnt mind.

Each time i get pulled over i get asked if the vehicle is owned by me.

And another instance, I was drifitng around a parkin lot in my blazer, in fariview, alberta, and a cop comes and pulls me over, asks for my license, asks if i have been drinking, and knows i was doin donuts, tells me to have a good night, and jokes about seeing me on the side of the road scraping my windows....

schurchill39
01-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Back in the summer when I was driving my 240sx, me and 3 friends of mine were playing "sex" in my car (you see a car with one headlight out then you say sex and touch the roof, last person to do it has to remove an article of clothing.) So we are driving around for a good hour with me driving, a girl beside me (lori), my friend Jamie behind me (gnarkill), and my other friend Meagan behind lori. I ended up kicking ass, only having to take off my hoodie and shoes while both girls are topless and my buddy jamie let the guys down and is now buck naked in the back of my car. We are right by his house though so we decide to pull over in front of it so he can get out and get dressed. Just as we are turning onto his street a police SUV starts to follow us. I didnt let any one else know. We pulled over beside his house and i pull my seat up and let jamie get out. The suv is creeping up to us at this time. As jamie is getting out he noitced the SUV and shot back in the car. The SUV just creeped by us laughing his ass off and pulls around the corner. Thinking the coast is clear the girls put their tops back on and jamie steps out onto the road to put his cloths back on and just as he gets his boxers on the SUV comes ripping around the corner again, slows down, laughs then takes off.

Just recently in my winter car (pontiac 6000) i was leaving my girlfriends and got pulled over about 4 blocks from her house. I figured it was because i was speeding because my speedometer is confusing as hell. The cop comes up to my car looking in my back seat then shuts his flash light off to talk to me. Askes me for my papers and goes back to his SUV. He comes back less then a minute later and Tells me that my lights arent on just my daylight driving lights (you have to pull this knob out past 2 clicks for the lights to come out and i had it on the first click) He reached inside my car pulled my light knob out and told me to have a good day.

EK 2.0
01-01-2006, 12:34 PM
So, you drive around your town with naked guys in your backseat??

schurchill39
01-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Me (Hoddie, shoes) Lori (topless)

Jamie (Butt naked) Meagan (topless)

In short, yes.:dunno: (wheres the D'OH smilie when you need it)

Sharpie
01-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
So, you drive around your town with naked guys in your backseat??
haha OWNED:rofl:

benm
01-01-2006, 07:43 PM
I was driving down to Michigan and got pulled over by a cop for speeding. I was actually passing a transport truck and had to speed up to get past him safely. Anyway, I get pulled over and the cop asks for my license and insurance papers, which I had him. He checks out my credentials and comes back and asks why I was in such a hurry. After telling him that I was on my way to Michigan to visit a friend he let me off without a ticket. Whew.

Goblin
01-01-2006, 08:04 PM
holly shit some of those lasts ones made me laugh my ass off..
haha

retro-steve
01-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Drsuce
steve, its almost scary.... i got pulled over at the exact same spot you did.... bout 50 feet past the 80 kph sign!

83 in a 60 zone.... uber pig in the suv would have had no chance of catching me had i decided to floor it (it took him a good 20 sec to get to me after i stopped)

i cant wait to fuck with the cops with my mystic tho....

they wont know what color car they are lookin for! :O

lol i bet you anything it was the same guy :D the RCMP in that area actually has a traffic division just like we do in the city, all they do is sit around all day writing speeding tickets. he was some fat mean bastard that drove what looked like a ford escape.

ninjak84
01-01-2006, 09:00 PM
On my last day of High School, our school cop caught me and my friends smoking massive amounts of weed on school property. Instead of sending us all to prison and kicking us out of school (on the last day), he talked some sense into us and let us go.

He could've fucked us in the worst way.... I think we'd still be in jail for the ganja we had on us.
Instead, we're all in university now :) I'm just glad I got to say thanks

403Gemini
01-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
Me (Hoddie, shoes) Lori (topless)

Jamie (Butt naked) Meagan (topless)

In short, yes.:dunno: (wheres the D'OH smilie when you need it)

u mean wheres the gay smiley when you need it?! j/k dude ;) least he wasnt up front with you...

My best is when i had my old 89 integra. i was just cruisin around late nite and was at the lights by 22x going to one of the newer developing areas (i had "routes" planned out) and this van pulls up next to me turning east onto 22x. sure enough light turns green and he throws a block of wood at my car. seriously, a block of fucking wood, so im already half way through the intersection so i rip into the new district, pull a uturn asap, rip down 22x and see the vans tail lights at the light going into mackenzie. sure enough it goes green for him and red JUST as i got there. so i wait patiently debating to run it or not. Goes green, i punch it through mackenzie. now i was being a complete fucking retard by going 120 through mackenzie and feel horrible now for doing it over something so stupid, but i wanted to pound the shit out of these kids.

I rip past a cop car and my buddy screams out "oh shit man cops just saw you!!!" so with my friend in the passenger seat who lives in mackenzie im like "okay im gonna make a right here" thinking ill loose em in a district. you would think a friend who lives in mackenzie would tell me "no its a dead end" but he doesnt chime in. sure enough, there i am, stuck in a culdasac, and the cop turns in, just as im doing a uturn to get out of there he pulls infront of me. he gets out and is an older gentleman and just approaches the car calmly. I unroll my window and he asks "so, how fast do you think you were going?" i act coy and am like "hmm 80, maybe 90..." he just smiles and says "higher... try 120..." i just look at him, i probably looked like a ghost thinking "ah fuck here goes my liscence" he just looks over at his partner, whos still in the car and says "well keep it slow, lots of pedestrians, even late night in this area. we're gonna be out all night, i dont want to see you driving like that again here"

i swear to god the older cops rule, its like they have the "meh, you didnt hurt anybody, you learned your lesson" attitude.

Another one was with my dad out of town, he drives my integra between calgary and creston all the time and got pulled over doin 150. the cop just laughed and said "im not going to give you a ticket, because all you would have to do is bring in a picture of your car and the judge would say 'theres no way that car can do 150.'" since its pretty banged up now ;)

AllGoNoShow
01-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Go4Long
couple years ago when I had my Spec V I was hangin out at the street races(it was actually my first night down there)...we get to a new spot and the cops pretty much beat us there, I'm like whatever, and turn around and head back up the street(not speeding), the cop van turns around and is kinda following me, but not really putting an effort into it, so I turn onto 58th Ave heading up towards blackfoot, the cop speeds up a little and flashes his lights, but still isn't really comin after me very fast. I take a left at the lights at the top of the hill there and turn into the blackfoot inn parking lot park and turn off the lights, the cop goes by on 58th and I can sorta see his face and he's lookin pretty confused, after he's by I restart the car and go to exit the parking lot, but before I even get to the lights on 58th the cop is flyin around the corner with his lights on, and he's leanin out the window pointing at me, so I'm like ah shit, and I stop, he pulls a uturn and comes up behind me, then he and his partner get out and walk up to the car.

him: "why you running?"
me: "wasn't running, decided the races were lame and I'm headin home."
him: "well, don't you think you were going a little fast up this hill here?"
me: "I dunno, how fast was I going?"(little sarcastic)
he kinda groaned a little
him: "well, how bout all the illegal equipment on your car?"
me: "there's nothing illegal on this car"
him: "can you turn your headlights on please?"
I turn my headlights on(my signal lights were blue, so I knew I was getting a ticket for them, but I was having fun)
him: "looks like your headlights are not street legal son"
me: "really? what calvin are they?"
him: "I don't know you tell me"
me: "I don't need to know that, but you do if you're going to write me a ticket"
him: "fine, could you signal for me?"
I signal, him and his partner both comment on the fact that both my right and left signals are blue, he walks back to my window
him: "blue lights are reserved for planes and boats"
me: "if I signal and someone thinks a boat is coming at them, I think my signal lights are the least of their problems"
his partner chuckles from the other side of the car
him: "either way, they're illegal"
me: "they sell them at canadian tire, how can they be illegal"
him: "they sell christmas lights at canadian tire, does that mean you should hang em on your car"
me: "I dunno do they fit in a turn indicator bulb socket?"
his partner bursts out laughing, and even the cop talking to me starts laughing, he gets it back together and writes me a ticket for the signal lights and tells me to have a good night...

Golden!!!! Best one so far.

natejj
01-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

u mean wheres the gay smiley when you need it?! j/k dude ;) least he wasnt up front with you...

My best is when i had my old 89 integra. i was just cruisin around late nite and was at the lights by 22x going to one of the newer developing areas (i had "routes" planned out) and this van pulls up next to me turning east onto 22x. sure enough light turns green and he throws a block of wood at my car. seriously, a block of fucking wood, so im already half way through the intersection so i rip into the new district, pull a uturn asap, rip down 22x and see the vans tail lights at the light going into mackenzie. sure enough it goes green for him and red JUST as i got there. so i wait patiently debating to run it or not. Goes green, i punch it through mackenzie. now i was being a complete fucking retard by going 120 through mackenzie and feel horrible now for doing it over something so stupid, but i wanted to pound the shit out of these kids.

I rip past a cop car and my buddy screams out "oh shit man cops just saw you!!!" so with my friend in the passenger seat who lives in mackenzie im like "okay im gonna make a right here" thinking ill loose em in a district. you would think a friend who lives in mackenzie would tell me "no its a dead end" but he doesnt chime in. sure enough, there i am, stuck in a culdasac, and the cop turns in, just as im doing a uturn to get out of there he pulls infront of me. he gets out and is an older gentleman and just approaches the car calmly. I unroll my window and he asks "so, how fast do you think you were going?" i act coy and am like "hmm 80, maybe 90..." he just smiles and says "higher... try 120..." i just look at him, i probably looked like a ghost thinking "ah fuck here goes my liscence" he just looks over at his partner, whos still in the car and says "well keep it slow, lots of pedestrians, even late night in this area. we're gonna be out all night, i dont want to see you driving like that again here"

i swear to god the older cops rule, its like they have the "meh, you didnt hurt anybody, you learned your lesson" attitude.

Another one was with my dad out of town, he drives my integra between calgary and creston all the time and got pulled over doin 150. the cop just laughed and said "im not going to give you a ticket, because all you would have to do is bring in a picture of your car and the judge would say 'theres no way that car can do 150.'" since its pretty banged up now ;)

On my way home one day, 1 block from house... these kids on side of street.... as i drive by i hear a *THUMP* I am like "OMG WTF BBQ" so i see them running off down the hill. I pull intro driveway, and couldnt see anything, no damage or anything, musta been a huge snowball. Had there been anything i woulda chased em down in my Nissan Quest soooooo fast.....

hollywood_35
01-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
He reached inside my car pulled my knob out and told me to have a good day.

Glad to hear it was a good experience :thumbsup: How bout that one time we had about 10 vehicles and we were looking for that party in the coulees. We stopped at the teepee because it's a big empty parking lot. Schurchill was doing drifts in the 240 and some other kid was trashing his integra. This is right next to the highway and one kid yells "cops". We look over and one is on the off-ramp heading towards us. So in the typical fast n teh furious style we all jump into our cars to take off. Me n schurchill jump into his 240 and are the last ones to leave. As we go around a bend heading to the main road the ghost car passed us and flips a shitter and comes after us. We decide to run and rip around the bend and make a quick turn onto a street then park the car in a driveway in an alley and get out and run lol. I guess we had so much adrenaline that it seemed like a good idea to run 2 blocks from the car. :D

Then I had another bad experience a few weeks back. Just after my hockey game me and a girl I was with were driving back to my place. We were in seperate vehicles, she was in front of me and a few blocks from my house, so I was going to try and take a short-cut to beat her to my house. So I take a quick right and floor it. My car had a HUGE exhaust leak right out of the manifold so my car sounded like a boat. It's about 8pm so it's nice and dark, and as I get up to 60 I see 2 people standing on the edge of the road by a car. As I get closer a man with a flashlight stands up and runs into the middle of the road, I go around him like WTF is this guy doing!? As I look back I see it is an officer so I just slow down to 50 and keep rolling.

There's a few more but I need to get some work done around here. :thumbsup:

Teggy2nr
01-03-2006, 04:18 PM
So Ive been driving for 4 years now and no tickets so I think Im doin pretty good. But one day my freind got a new turbo in his 98 Talon TSi, now we raced b4 he got his turbo and I could beat him so we wanted to see how big of a diffrence the new one made. So we get in our cars with one other freind to start us and we head out of the city on Beddington Blvd (it turns into Simons Valley road) we get out of city limits
and find a side road. Now we knew we were gonna get going pretty fast so we find a spot were we can see way down the road and we ended up startin just below the crest of a hill. So we wait a few min's till the coast is clear and our freind gets out in the middle of the road and Talon in the oncoming lane and me in the right. He starts us and were off smiking tires and turbo smoke and all were goin, but low and behold the next car that came over the hill was an RC, were in 3rd Talon still in the wrong lane and his intercooler pipe comes off
so he slows down and I follow. When we get stoped I look in the rearveiw and I shat myself. He pulls up and my freinds already got his hood up and I just get out and he tells us to get back in the cars and asks us for info and if we would like a tickets for racing, he goes and dose his thing and comes back a few mins later and gives our info back and says to us that he has taken our info down and if he hears any more reports we will get a ticket in the mail for what just has transpired and then drives off. He already had someone in the back so we figured thats the only way we go let off.

Z24_3.1.
01-03-2006, 04:54 PM
ive had about 4 bad ill share one for now :P it was about last week now im sure u all know im 15 dont got my licence so i took out my sisters car went to sunridge and met up with my buddys as im pulling to the parking lot a cop pulls me over im fucked there cuz of my learners and im alone so he pulls me over and tells me the car has no insurance and registration or nothing :( so i got 1000$ worth of ticks and they towed the car :( the other 3 not proud of and im not proud of this maybe later ill post the other stupid shit i did :(

l8braker
01-03-2006, 04:55 PM
^ Wow, what the hell were you thinking?

CLiVE
01-03-2006, 05:24 PM
This happened a while back...ok quite a while back.

Back when I was in university, and before I had a car.
I was at market mall waiting for the bus. I only had a toonie, and the bus cost $1.60 at the time. I asked the only person at the bus stop (an old lady) if she had change for a toonie. She said "let me see dear." and opened her purse to search for some change. When she opened her purse all of her money, credit cards, etc. fell out all over the sidewalk. Right then a cop car pulled up.....(perfect timing, I admit it must have looked bad). I was helping the lady pick up her money/cards off of the ground.

The cop calls me over and says "explain what's going on here son." I told the officer I was asking for change for a toonie, and held up the toonie to show him.

He responded by saying: "Don't you know that panhandling is against the law." and proceeded to yell/lecture at me for the next 45 minutes….while I missed my bus. Finally he let me off with a “warning”

It was harassment by a cop on a power trip. I was just asking for change for a freaking toonie, not begging for money. :banghead:

Mar
01-03-2006, 05:39 PM
1. I used to get pulled over all the time back home, the only other 2 people in the city with the same name as me and my dad are 2 druggies always in and out of jail for various things. So me and my dad always get pulled over when the cops do a plate check and want to see what the druggies are up to. When they get to the window, they don't even as for my license, they just make something up and leave again. My dad's had lawyers call him freaking out until they realized they had the wrong guy.

2. About a month ago I was leaving the company Christmas party and because I had bought my Honda 3 days prior, I elected to drive rather than drink. I had 2 beer in 6 hours, my girlfriend got hammered. We left the party, and being a new driver in a new city, I got all confused and turned down a one way street with a set of headlights coming at me. It was pretty slow so I figured I could just pull over and back up, but then I saw the red and blues, the headlights belonged to the cops. He comes up to my window and the first thing I say is, "I just figured it out." My girlfriend (pretty hot and in a dress) is yakking away to the other officer. The guy at my window asks if I was drinking and I said yes, I had 2. He then asks for my license, registration and insurance. For some reason, that morning I put my insurance in my glovebox, otherwise I wouldn't have had it. After giving him that, I had the following conversation with the cop...
me - "What's the registration look like?"
cop - "piece of paper, orange in colour"
me - "Ya, I got some bad news. I don't have it."
cop - "Is it your car?"
me - "Ya, I just bought it."
He goes back to his van, checks it out, and comes back to say he could have given me 2 tickets. One of going the wrong way on a 1 way street, and the other for my passenger not having her seatbelt on. I say thanks and I go to shake his hand but he won't touch me, he just backs away and says have a good night.

He blocked off traffic for me, I swung it around, took off, and ejected the DVD screen! :thumbsup:

Z24_3.1.
01-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

wouldnt of been as bad if it had any of those things but didnt :(

schurchill39
01-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

He wasn't...

Sharpie
01-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1.

wouldnt of been as bad if it had any of those things but didnt :(
:english:
What did you even get pulled over for in the first place?

QuasarCav
01-03-2006, 07:02 PM
A few years ago I was doing donuts in the Silvercity parking lot right after a fresh snowfall. It was about 10PM on a sunday night. I screwed around for a bit and grabbed a coffee. I went back to the lot to do a few more before I went home and I see the cruiser driving down centre street.

I stop in the lot and wait for him to approach, He asks for my ID and takes it back to the car. After 5 mins he comes back and says "Your record is clean, have fun"

I've never had a problem with the CPS, always respect them and dont make the situation worse.

DuPont
01-03-2006, 08:34 PM
^^^LOL some of these are pretty good.

My most memorable encounter with the law was WAYYY way way long ago, back in Regina.
A couple buddies and I were in my car playing around on the backroads of an industrial area one afternoon. We pulled over on a secluded street to "smoke". We were just finishing up when my buddy in the backseat yells "COPS!"
Immediately we all panic, roll down the windows, and contemplate wether or not we should stay put, drive away, or freak-out.

Too late, cops pull up next to my window, way too close for comfort, like 5" away from my side-view.
"What are you guys doing?"

1st thing that pops into my head "Testing out my stereo, we get in trouble playing music too loud in the city."

Cop in passenger seat: "Well, lets hear it"

I fumble around with my CD player, and crank it up. Low and behold I have "Dr Dre 2001" in, and it's on LOUD.

I look over at the cops and they're both bobbing their heads to the music :rofl: :rofl:
I turn it down, and get "Woah! sounds pretty good, whatcha got in there?

"2 12"s" ,while I can hear my buddy in the backseat giggling like a school-girl with his mouth closed (thank god for tint)

"OK, have a good day" and they drive off.

That was the most "Super Troopers-like" experience I've ever had. Pretty tame, but I'll never forget it.
http://tinypic.com/jpetsy.jpg

R4Z
01-03-2006, 09:16 PM
:thumbsup: to this thread!

Lots of awesome stories!

My very best so far was getting pulled over in Saskatchewan going 170 - 5 minutes after leaving the "port of north portal" (border crossing where I had just spent 7 hours for no reason) - I pull over as soon as I see the cop car pass me on the opposite side of the road, he was JUST pulling a U-turn and turning his lights on and I was already parked emergency lights on, and license registration and insurance in hand.

officer: You were going mighty fast there, what car is this?
me: a terrible avis rental car
officer: why were you going that fast, if you don't mind me asking? (officer was like late 50s)
me: just spent 7 hours crossing the border, and frankly i'm pissed off and very very late for getting home (this was at 2AM in the morning)
officer: try and keep it below 140 during the night, and watch out for wildlife.
me: can do.

Guy didn't check any of my papers, and I set the cruise to 140 the entire way home.

- Rasmus

3G
01-03-2006, 09:30 PM
it was about last week now im sure u all know im 15 dont got my licence so i took out my sisters car went to sunridge and met up with my buddys as im pulling to the parking lot a cop pulls me over im fucked there cuz of my learners and im alone so he pulls me over and tells me the car has no insurance and registration or nothing :( so i got 1000$ worth of ticks and they towed the car :( the other 3 not proud of and im not proud of this maybe later ill post the other stupid shit i did :(

i call :bullshit:, no insurance ticket is $2800

anyway heres mine; got pulled over around a month ago with my plate bent at the sides to not get photoradar tickets. driving down the street i see 4 cop cars @ the corner im turning at so i mention it to my bud, so as soon as i turn i see red and blue. Takes my papers then asks if i know why he pulled me over, said i dont have a clue. So he gets me out and shows me my plate, said we got alot of kids in our neighbourhood who pull that crap and shit, all the while calling him sir and being polite, i got let off with a warning :thumbsup:

worst encounter, got surrounded in a parking lot and searched

Z24_3.1.
01-04-2006, 12:35 AM
^ ur right it is a 3000$ tick all together gettin the car outta the impound and shit alll together u want me to show u the ticks?

Police
01-04-2006, 12:55 AM
Back in the day near my old highschool there was a 4 way stop in a residential area and everyday i would make a right turn there to get back onto the main road and head home or for lunch. I assume that because all the dumb kids are always speeding and blasting stright through these residential areas at 80-90+ the old folk got a little pissed.

So one day i went to grab some lunch following my buddies car and as usual we slow down a bit and turn right at the stop sign (its very quiet neighbourhoood), i was actually like 3 cars behind him but as i swung a right BAM he was stopped by a cop and i guess i should've seen that coming around the corner but somehow i didn't and i ran it too hahha. So i'm like FUCK FUCK FUCK, scared as hell but didn't wanna look too freaked out cause there were two other girls in my car. As usual though liense and reg blah blah he comes back with a book out and i was sooo sure he was going to write me a ticket. Of course as you may expect i obviously didn't get a ticket and he let me off, he knew we were students :thumbsup: . I had sprakling clean record and still hold that today. I DEFINATELY LEARNED MY LESSON, from there on till the end of that year FULL COMPLETE STOP EVERYTIME hahahaha :rofl:

James
01-04-2006, 01:16 AM
some good stories....i have had so many unusual experiences with the police, especially when i was 16-18....but i need to think of a story that wont be to bad and get me into trouble!.....lets just say I've had the hawks helicopter put its spotlight on me atleast 3-4 times, I've "evaded" the police a few times ;) , and while never actually being arrested and not having a criminal record whatsoever I've spent some time in the back of a cop car, Talking your way out of a sticky situation is a finely tuned skill:D

girlSTAR
01-04-2006, 01:31 AM
A member of the swat team rolled his eyes and yelled at me to go away when i was walking to school one day. I mean, the hell am I suppose to know they were surrounding some house. I live in Dover so I see cops around all the time, so I didn't see the big deal.

Z24_3.1.
01-04-2006, 01:33 AM
^ thats when i would run i hate dover my cuzins live there :(

gpomp
01-04-2006, 01:40 AM
i've never been pulled over before in my car. that's my cool story :dunno:

RSX.04
01-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Best:

Going eastbound on 22X and cop doing radar off the road that goes behind the LRT station. Anyways, I'm doing about 110 in a 90, see him turn the lights on as I pass, so I just stop right then in there instead of waiting for him to catch up.

Cop ended up just giving me a warning for pulling over so quick and admitting to speeding. Didn't even check my license in the computer, just glanced at it.

Worst:

Leaving Cowboys downtown, didn't have anything to drink and was driving some friends home. I'm waiting behind a car at the 10th Ave/5th Street lights and there's a CPS van behind me. Turns on his lights while I'm still waiting to go. I pull over on 10th, and he says my car is registered under a Probe GT (my previous car). I had just bought my RSX-S a couple days prior and hadn't changed my plate over yet (you have 2 weeks). I gave him my insurance, license, and bill of sale for the car and he checks it out.

When he comes back he wrote me a ticket for following the car too close, but yet I was waiting behind him at the light. Such bullshit.. it got reduced to not leaving enough room to maneuver, but still. Waste of time and money for going down to court. Obviously the cop had nothing to give me a ticket for after I gave him the bill of sale, so he decided to be a dick and write me this ticket.

natejj
01-05-2006, 09:11 PM
^ thats when i would run i hate dover my cuzins live there :(

i hope you lost your "licensce" for that.... geez... cant even imagine what your parents would say.

dresden_k
01-07-2006, 02:15 AM
On the Trans-Canada highway coming into Calgary from Banff about six years ago before I had purchased my first car. I was in my dad's green ugly Minivan. A fugly Mercury Villager.

So I'm going about 110kmph and the speed limit dropped to 90kmph at the crest of the hill behind me, but at the time I figured I'd just keep on keepin' on at 110.

So there's this marked cruiser sitting RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. I drove right by him and was so shocked that I didn't even think to slow down. I just stared at him as I drove by and I swear he stared right back at me. He pulls me over and I'm looking for the registration in the glove box, but it is absolutely PACKED with coupons, all of which have expired (thanks, mom.)

So at first I was trying to keep them tidy and just lift a handful and look underneath but the cop started chuckling, so I just started grabbing bunches and throwing them on the floor, in the back of the van. I was sweating bullets and the cop by this time was suppressing the urge to literally rofl.

He said he'd give me a minute, goes back to his cruiser and I could see him taking his sunglasses off and wiping tears away from his eyes. He came back and I'd found it... He didn't even look, gave me a ticket for something like $40 and told me to slow down, still suppressing bursts of laughter as he glanced at the strewn masses of coupons now covering the entire interior of the van...

Z24_3.1.
01-07-2006, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by natejj

i hope you lost your "licensce" for that.... geez... cant even imagine what your parents would say.

IDONT HAVE MY LICENSCE HAHA my mom and dad almost killed me man

00Celica
01-07-2006, 03:00 AM
Cops are retarded in Calgary, I havent had a good experience with one, never been let off with a warning, got a damn ticket for going 12 over while other cars are whipping past and the other cop just telling them to slow down. Maby its cuz im an 18 yr old east indian kid and others havent set a good example for us, just like the incident last week.

Tha VZA
01-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by dresden_k
...about six years ago before I had purchased my first car. I was in my dad's green ugly Minivan. A fugly Mercury Villager. just started grabbing bunches and throwing them on the floor, in the back of the van.

thats a funny one! cpupons haha

i got pulled in the company errand van speeding in a playground zone...area i didnt know...just didnt see it there...the playground was up on the hill i was passing, but didnt see it...

anyway...pulls me over i am thinking shit here we go...i had just saw the "end playground zone" sign once i was through the zone

cop: hi there, lisc and regstrtn plz
me: here is my lisc, it will be a sec to find the regs, this is a company vehicle and i do not know exactly where it is

(while searching for regs)

cop: do you know why i pulled you over
me: yes i was speeding
cop: why were you speeding
me: i didnt realize this was a playground zone

(cop checks over documents)

cop: how many points do you have on your lisc
me: none this is the first time i have been pulled over (which was true)
(cop looks at me with disbelief)
cop: if i looked on your record there would be nothing there
me: that is correct
cop: do you know how fast you were going
me: 50 km/h
cop: 49

(silence for like a min)

cop: i'll let you off with a warning...you know this zone is here now...dont let me catch you speeding through a playground zone again
me: okay thank you
cop: have a good day

ciao

Bill Cosby
01-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by natejj

i get it now....he sells stolen/broken merchandise to pay off the tickets he gets for wanting to drive a super cool super fast 'dsm'...

idiot, i hope you never get a license.. you are a meance to society

you and carfanman should marry

3G
01-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

snap :eek: :drama:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JAYMEZ
01-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Best - I slept in badly , and I had to catch a plane... so i was going about 70 in a 50 zone(It went from 60-50 in just a short stretch) ,by Cougar Ridge) And outa the blue I see someone run onto the street(Police officer) and he makes me turn in... So i explained to him I have 1 hour to catch my plane ... He said prove it , so I showed him my plane ticket and my suite case in the back , and he said be careful and have a nice trip..

pinoyhero
01-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Buddy of mine got nailed with a radar gun and then got doubled up with a tint ticket. Tint was kinda coming off anyways so my buddy asks if he can just pull it off and forgo the ticket. Cop says sure and lets me shot his radar gun at people while him and my vudy are pulling off the tint.

al-ti2d
01-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
Buddy of mine got nailed with a radar gun and then got doubled up with a tint ticket. Tint was kinda coming off anyways so my buddy asks if he can just pull it off and forgo the ticket. Cop says sure and lets me shot his radar gun at people while him and my vudy are pulling off the tint.

LMAO!!! did you feel really big when you were holding the radar gun?? haha..thats awesome!

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

i get it now....he sells stolen/broken merchandise to pay off the tickets he gets for wanting to drive a super cool super fast 'dsm'...

idiot, i hope you never get a license.. you are a meance to society

ur still talking? man u dont ever stfu ur tellin me u couldnt of blown that amp? U TELL ME AFTER 2 MONTHS U CANT BLOW AND AMP? HOW ABOUT U BLOW ME?

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:16 AM
Wow tense, back on topic....

My latest screwy feeling when cop was aroudn was when the detective walked through the door at golds with the gun on one side and the badge on the other. made my heart jump and hide.

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 03:28 AM
oh sorry guys i just hate when ppl think that kinda shit why would i man thats alll....

anyways ima share one more ( kinda a road rage)

anywho.

i was drivin down 68st and some ladie comes FLYIN by almost throws me off the road when drivin my sisters car so i roll down my window tell her slow the fuck down and we get to a red light and she gets out the car comes to my window and tells me to go back to my country and shit just stupid racist shit and she keept goin holdin up traffic so im like fuck and she was like about to hit me i get out the car and kic kthe side of her SUV ( dent resistant my asss ) anyways she called the cop fixed that for her 3grand worth of damages cop sent me to anger management

but anyways i know i was stupid this was like last year

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:30 AM
bahaha Angry kid. Sounds like someting i would do ;)

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 03:32 AM
^ lol oh yeah ur the angry guy tooo haha what if we run into each other

hmmmmmm.......... :guns: :rofl:

dieselpower91
01-08-2006, 03:38 AM
Had a run in with a nice cop today.. Not personally.

My Brother was following me to the garage I am renting.
Bringing his Trans Am there to store it.
He didnt want to bother getting temp. insurance and decided just to pull the plate off his other car that is insured to move it from nosehill/crowchild to crowchild and kensington.

About 1:30 today we are right by Mcmahon and the cop starts tailing him, pulls him over a block away from my garage...

He somehow gets away with no ticket or anything!
The cop said he ran the plate because it was dirty and had clean spots on it from removing it from one car and putting it to the next!

This same car I got impounded years ago and got a no insurance ticket in. The cop was awesome then and ended up lieing in court. It's a long story but he lied to the judge and said I did have insurance.. Told me he didnt want to see a young guy like me get stuck with these charges.. I was and still am SOOO grateful to that guy!:clap:

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by dieselpower91

This same car I got impounded years ago and got a no insurance ticket in. The cop was awesome then and ended up lieing in court. It's a long story but he lied to the judge and said I did have insurance.. Told me he didnt want to see a young guy like me get stuck with these charges.. I was and still am SOOO grateful to that guy!:clap:

I hear this story too much, we got to get you some more cop stories!

Sharpie
oh sorry guys i just hate when ppl think that kinda shit why would i man thats alll....

anyways ima share one more ( kinda a road rage)

anywho.

i was drivin down 68st and some ladie comes FLYIN by almost throws me off the road when drivin my sisters car so i roll down my window tell her slow the fuck down and we get to a red light and she gets out the car comes to my window and tells me to go back to my country and shit just stupid racist shit and she keept goin holdin up traffic so im like fuck and she was like about to hit me i get out the car and kic kthe side of her SUV ( dent resistant my asss ) anyways she called the cop fixed that for her 3grand worth of damages cop sent me to anger management

but anyways i know i was stupid this was like last year
You should go back to your home country. Maybe there you could learn how to spell.

Z24_3.1.
^ WTF ?

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 03:44 AM
sharpie have i ever done anything to u man? like for real we arent writin a essay on beyond so easy on the E thugin ok gangster?

Sharpie
01-08-2006, 03:45 AM
sharpie have i ever done anything to u man? like for real we arent writin a essay on beyond so easy on the E thugin ok gangster?
:rofl: wait....Your calling me e-thug?:rofl:

Edit"

ur still talking? man u dont ever stfu ur tellin me u couldnt of blown that amp? U TELL ME AFTER 2 MONTHS U CANT BLOW AND AMP? HOW ABOUT U BLOW ME?

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 03:47 AM
^ cant u read? go back to ur country made learn something ( goof)

dieselpower91
01-08-2006, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

I hear this story too much, we got to get you some more cop stories!

I have lots. Up until 2 yrs ago I used to get pulled over ALL the time.

How about the time I got pulled over for bouncing my 79' Continental and he gave me ticket for stunting.. went to court and he claimed I had hydro's! :rofl:
That thing would damn near pull the front tires off the ground with just the right gas-brake combo!

Sharpie
01-08-2006, 03:49 AM
^ cant u read? go back to ur country made learn something ( goof)
I am in my own country....

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie

I am in my own country....

^ learn how to read then ur 50% done

Edit....

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:52 AM
Heard that one too Logan ;)

And the one of you speeding back from Winnipeg in the nova and 3 hot cop cars pass u and the one ugly one pulls a u-turn and pulls u over ;)

dieselpower91
01-08-2006, 03:55 AM
yeah.. none of the Camaro cop cars pulled me over :(

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 03:59 AM
all go u been pulled over yett in the bimma

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 04:01 AM
Nope. Never been pulled over in anything. Only ticket Ive ever gotten was a fuckign parking ticket. And I'm not exactly a "speed limit" driver. Ask diesel ;)

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 04:10 AM
^ lol i hear ur a great driver man good i hope u dont get pulled over or nothing man thats pretty good

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 04:12 AM
nah im not a great driver, wish I could hit up a few advanced schools but Ill have to stick with the basic schools for now. Youd be suprised some of the things you can learn by doing stupid thigns or going to these little schools like the ones AMA offers.

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 04:14 AM
^ for real i thought that stuff was just BS hmm yo come to calgary some time :D we can cruse and go to the meets that beyond has gotta see the bmw

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 04:15 AM
I live in Calgary ;), just have a cabin in Sylvan Lake which with weaher like this I might have to go out sometime this winter.

Goto the meet this Wednesday, Im goign to try and go if I dont work.

Z24_3.1.
01-08-2006, 04:40 AM
cant :( car still broken still the end of the month i could try ill go with my buddy