PDA

View Full Version : NFSU2 (Xbox): Playing it, I've got 2 questions

treg50
12-31-2005, 11:17 AM
First, is it really neccessary to buy more than two cars? I've only had two cars: a 240SX and currently a TT. My TT is at 9.55 stars, and I'm in Stage 4 of the career mode... hmm, i think i'm answering my own question... NOW I'm guessing it WILL be necessary to get a new since I've only completed 55%-60% of the game. I'm guessing not every car has the top-end capacity to be competitive in the end...maybe? So that would force the need to buy a newer (recently unlocked car) car with higher capacity. I've unlocked up to the Evo VIII. Frig I love this game.

Second, in my garage my 'sponsor cars' spots are empty... how do I get the free cars? I guess it's because I haven't fulfilled all the requirements. My latest sponsor is Konig, I think I'm signed up with 2 or 3 others: Kenwood, Streetglow, plus one more. Is there anyway to see how much more I have to do to complete a contract? I see the contracts and the requirements, but it's hard to believe I haven't complete any of them...maybe I need to do more individual races against street rivals?

Maybe I answered both my questions but maybe not, can anyone tell me if I'm guessing right, LOL. :confused: :D

crazydriver
01-01-2006, 11:28 PM
i started out with a 240SX.. ending with a 240SX.. actually.. i switched to a GT-R just for the fun of it, but it was mainly in the garage looking... stock, haha

in short.. u don't really need more than 1 car, and upgrading all the parts fully doesn't really help either, for stuff like drifting, i removed the suspensions and turbo just because the car behaved more to my liking

To fill up those sponsor slots, u need to fulfill the requirements. Each time u fulfill the requirements, new cars are unlocked and u get to fill in the empty spot with a free car from the car lots. Then its onto the next sponser and the cycle continues