PDA

View Full Version : Just found this site And another and its awsome

BIGJ0HN
03-02-2003, 08:17 PM
This site is pretty kewl my buddy told me about it, i just have one question for some of you, i here lots about speed cowboys what is it. I know a few people that went to there meeting and said they would never go again. Just curious of what it is.

Thanks
Travis.

___2PaC___
03-02-2003, 08:19 PM
Prolly somethin like Supercars.net but worse?

Zephyr
03-02-2003, 08:20 PM
go here ---------> http://www.importstrip.com/forum

buh_buh
03-02-2003, 09:04 PM
speedcowboys is another calgary based forum. I guess they do a lot of stunting, and doing donuts in parking lots and burnout contests from what I hear.

BIGJ0HN
03-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Whats that link for ? what am i looking for at that link and what do you mean like supercars.net (ive never been there before) ?

Integra Type R
03-02-2003, 09:13 PM
Speedcowboys is not a bad site, I am actually in the process of buying the site to change it alot. It is going through a rough time right now and is having some downfalls with owners and mods, but things will soon to change. As for stunting and stuff, we just hang and go cruising and just overall have a good time!!

Ben
03-02-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Integra Type R
As for stunting and stuff, we just hang and go cruising and just overall have a good time!!

Its pretty hard to change the image bud, cause that IS alot of what happened and went on back when that site first began.

Integra Type R
03-02-2003, 09:29 PM
I know what you sayen Ben, but we are going to see what we can do, hopefully we can get things goin good and have a better time. I personally went to my first beyond meet today and had a great time, the pho was great and the dyno was just as good.

Weapon_R
03-02-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by BIGJ0HN
here lots about speed cowboys what is it.

HURTIN SITE where no one gets along, threads are always closed, and most members originate from Calgary Planet. Hopefully it'll change if Mike takes over.

Fluidic
03-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Integra Type R
I am actually in the process of buying the site to change it alot.

First priority is getting your car fixed, then you can TALK to the admin pertaining to the site. Last time I checked, you need both owners permission to buy something such as speedcowboys.

Have a nice night. :zzz:

ninjak84
03-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Why does Calgary need so many forums?
We have like 20, and it's just the same members in all of them.

I don't know what "Import Strip" has to offer that Beyond.ca doesn't.
Well aside from about 1,000 less members.

Fluidic
03-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

HURTIN SITE where no one gets along, threads are always closed, and most members originate from Calgary Planet. Hopefully it'll change if Mike takes over.

I agree. Oh and that's IF and WHEN Mike and his gang take over. ;)

szw
03-02-2003, 09:45 PM
haha yea, i don't see how you can just 'change' a forum...gonna ban everybody and only let certain people in?? haha

Davetronz
03-02-2003, 09:45 PM
It keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going......

Fluidic
03-02-2003, 09:50 PM
I've always been a huge fan of Duracell... I dunno... but me thinks the coppertop has a BIT more longivity! LOL

Peter

Integra Type R
03-02-2003, 09:54 PM
I personally am not buying it, and it is just a thought among other members. I personally don't care what happens, I do like Pete and the mods there. I do feel that Pete should have more say in what does go on but I am sure he is fed up with some of the BS that does happen on that site. As for the integra, it will be fixed or I will have another Type R to kick some ass with!!

Have a nice Day!!

Fluidic
03-02-2003, 09:57 PM
For real! :thumbsup:

Peter

Integra Type R
03-02-2003, 09:58 PM
For real pete!!

Davetronz
03-02-2003, 10:00 PM
*sigh*
As the World Turns...

mrmattyk
03-02-2003, 10:02 PM
Othe forums should not be discussed on forums. The speedcowboys drama fever is spreading.

Melinda
03-02-2003, 10:34 PM
Fuck it...peter you told me you want nothing to do with the site anymore so why put up the fight? If we dont buy it from you, we'll just change the name and start anew...thats actually a plan thats been discussed. We WILL change the image of the site, I'm sick of the crap we put up with just cause of the shit caused by a few of our members that WILL NOT be around when all the changes are made. Trust me guys, speed cowboys is not as bad as you think it is...give us the chance to prove it to you

Melinda

Ben
03-02-2003, 10:41 PM
WTF is this drama doing over here at beyond, I have been trying to avoid the trash going on over at SC by sticking to my roots, deal with it where it matters, please drive through.

BIGJ0HN
03-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Sorry guys i never ment to start anything :S I guess it was a bad question.

finboy
03-02-2003, 10:56 PM
well i know a few people who have been cut off by/tailgated/etc. by people with speedcowboy stickers.

i don't hold too high of an opinion about it so far.

mrmattyk
03-02-2003, 10:56 PM
Leave speedcowboys business on speedcowboys, or discuss these matters via ICQ, Email, MSN or shouting loudly in a farmers field. Thank you.

Ben
03-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by finboy
well i know a few people who have been cut off by/tailgated/etc. by people with speedcowboy stickers.

i don't hold too high of an opinion about it so far.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, that was gold!

finboy
03-02-2003, 11:06 PM
mkay

Pete92SL
03-02-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by BIGJ0HN
Sorry guys i never ment to start anything :S I guess it was a bad question.

lol no worries man, some people take stuff too far these days. It wasn't a bad question and welcome to the board.

Pete

James
03-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by mrmattyk
Leave speedcowboys business on speedcowboys, or discuss these matters via ICQ, Email, MSN or shouting loudly in a farmers field. Thank you.

:werd:....i have no idea wtf is goin on anyway, and im sure alot of people on Beyond dont either or could care less :dunno:

Integra Type R
03-03-2003, 12:05 AM
See, this is why I came to beyond, I am sick of this shit that happens there!! I wanted to avoid it and here I was nearly stating what SC was. So lets just drop the SC shit and leave it there.

Thank you !!

Mike

___2PaC___
03-03-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by James

:werd:....i have no idea wtf is goin on anyway, and im sure alot of people on Beyond dont either :dunno:

:werd:

BIGJOHN you better close this thread before people get grumpy and shit, don't want that to happen, bot your fault by the way it was just a question I never knew it was gonna turn out like this too.

rage2
03-03-2003, 08:36 AM
who would've thought a welcome thread would end like this?