PDA

View Full Version : Command Starter

Skull-Bash-
01-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Hello Everyone.

Happy New Year to you all.
:clap: I just found this command starter in my truck and i would like to know who made it and all I have to go on is a sideways lighting bolt with a circle around it , Made in canada and one number (KIL 500A3) component. So if anyone can help me out that would be really great. and if you have wire diagrams ect for this would be even better. You can reach me at [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

Skull-Bash-.

Skull-Bash-
01-01-2006, 09:23 PM
???

EK 2.0
01-01-2006, 09:26 PM
uhmmm how about giving it more than a min for someone to respond??

Strugari will prolly be your best bet for an answer...wait till he responds...

frozenrice
01-02-2006, 03:12 AM
The description of the logo and manufacture location definately sounds like the Command Start brand. Model number not sure on that though. Strugari will definately be able to help you out there. He's sorta the resident Command Start expert around here. Good guy too.

Strugari
01-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Happy New Year ALL.:clap:

I will Pm skull bash and get him up and going:thumbsup:

barbarian
01-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Skull-Bash-
Hello Everyone.

Happy New Year to you all.
:clap: I just found this command starter in my truck and i would like to know who made it and all I have to go on is a sideways lighting bolt with a circle around it , Made in canada and one number (KIL 500A3) component. So if anyone can help me out that would be really great. and if you have wire diagrams ect for this would be even better. You can reach me at [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

Skull-Bash-.

You just found a starter in your car and you have no idea what's going on? The previous owner didn't mention anything?