PDA

View Full Version : locking nuts

Gallien
01-02-2006, 05:00 PM
does anyone know which are the best?

DelSoln
01-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Best as in what? You mean lightest or security?

Gallien
01-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Security, they are new alloys and they came with smart ones, but they got nicked:guns: so i wnated to get some that will look good on my alloys but wont get nicked, they are shadow crome and the ones that were there matched and also were longer than normal ones I have seen

tirebob
01-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Unfortunately, locks only keep out honest people. They may stop a person who is not a thief, but anyone who knows how, can get locks off no problem. Locks are more just a visual deterent and even at that, it will usually only deter the person who is the least threat. Nowadays they frequently just jack the entire car and strip off the rims in the privacy of a chop shop anyways...

DelSoln
01-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Khyron posted this some months ago and it looks more effective then the typical wheel locks.

http://www.concept1.ca/Black%20Tops.htm

/////AMG
01-04-2006, 04:47 AM
^^ Wow, too bad I can't find them anywhere in the UK. I'll have to do some more shopping.
Gallien if I find them I'll let you know

Gallien
01-04-2006, 03:28 PM
thanks, we cant seem to get much here! I know it was l=kids because they only knicked them from one side! two from eact wheel! Also i got the valve caps from the same side knicked so i need some of them too