PDA

View Full Version : FS: '99 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT w/5spd, Super rare BGP 30th An. Edition

JDMMAN
01-03-2006, 09:20 AM
I'm listing this for a friend, he doesn't frequent beyond:

http://www.ionperformance.com/customers/jacky/99gt1a.jpg
http://www.ionperformance.com/customers/jacky/99gt2a.jpg
http://www.ionperformance.com/customers/jacky/99gt3b.jpg
http://www.ionperformance.com/customers/jacky/99gt4a.jpg

This is a very rare vehicle; 30th Anniversary edition and the last 5spd manual made in Black Granite Pearl for Canada.

One owner car, no rust, no accidents (stored 8-9mths/year) Full maintence records, CarFax report available upon request. VIN# available upon request.

Power door locks with remote entry, Power Windows, Power Heated Mirrors, Power Moonroof, Power Steering, Power Brakes with 4 channel ABS, Power Antenna, Dual Air Bags, 60/40 fold down rear seats, Rear passanger arm rest, Rear passanger headrests, 16" Lightweight Factory Aluminium Alloy wheels with Bridgestone RE92 tires. (note wheels/tires only have 6000kms on them, I have a separate set of 17" Alloy Wheels and Tires I used; the 17" alloys are optional)

Only Motul synthetics from day 1, and only 91+ octane premium gas (300V 5w40 motor oil, Gear 300 fluid in transmission & rear diff, NGK Platinium Spark Plugs)

This is a Canadian spec car, so in addition to the options in the US, the car also comes with a block heater (manditory in Alberta, Canada). You will never get stuck in the winter with AWD and a set of snow tires.

The car has been driven less then 7920kms/yr. (As of today, there's only 47,500kms) The car is always stored in an insulated garage, generally stored from the beginning of September till the end of June (on jackstands, fully prep'd for storage).

In addition to the "standard" options that come with the car, this is what's currently installed:

- Low-beam Phillips 4300K HID Conversion (same lights as the BMW's and Porsches - gives excellent night visibility)
- 6" round hi-beam driving lights
- PIAA Plasma H3 bulbs in foglights
- Custom body work on trunk (shaved emblems, weld in holes, repainted) Body colored front air dam, side skirts and rear valence - Done @ Maranello Autobody (known for working on exotic cars)
- Shine Factory Paint Protection (w/ warranty on "Diamond coat")
- Shine Factory Underbody Protection (w/10 yr warranty )
- OEM Upgraded Premium Speakers, Competition SQ spec Alpine cassette headunit w/ 6CD changer, Pioneer Premier sub amp w/ Rockford Fosgate Wiring, Pioneer Premier 10" Subwoofer in sealed enclosure. - Done @ Audio Concepts Mobile
- Very light tint on the front 2 windows, limo tint on the back (as shown in the pics). - Done @ Super Tint
- New battery from Subaru
- Scotchguard on the interior [seats, carpet, floormats] (the car still has the new car smell). - Done @ Shine Factory
- iON Performance front upper strut tower bar
- iON Performance/KVR CF/Kevlar Sport brake pads Front & Rear [less then 16,000kms]
- iON Performance intake
- OEM FHI 20mm rear swaybar upgrade.
- Factory Subaru/Alpine Alarm/Immobilizer & keyless entry w/ 2 FOBs.
- Factory premium floor mats

$22,999CAD obo for the car as currently equipped.

Or $21,499CAD obo for the car less the following items: HID lights, strut bar, Alpine SQ headunit/CD changer, subwoofer, subwoofer amplifier. (factory cassette deck will be re-installed), front STB, intake.

Selling b/c moving into a condo soon with only 1 underground stall.

Higher res pics available (as well as interior pics etc) Please send PM to contact. Or call 403-260-6685

Car is located in Calgary.

JDMMAN
01-09-2006, 09:28 AM
back up there :thumbsup: I've sat in this car personally, and it is basically brand new...can still smell that brand new car smell! :eek:

2000impreza
01-10-2006, 09:47 AM
how sure are you this car hasn't been in any accidents? if its the same car i'm thinking of, i believe it was involved in some sort of front end collision years ago. might want to disclose this to potential buyers atleast... :rolleyes:

JDMMAN
01-10-2006, 11:12 AM
2000impreza: I ran the carfax report for my friend; showed up clean as a whistle. I've been friends with the owner even before the car was bought, was in school with him. So I would've known if there were any accidents on this car.