PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand car forums

LUDELVR
01-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Does anyone know of any New Zealand car forums? I guess it doesn't matter, any forum will do, just wanna make some contacts before I head out there. I've seen a few but just wanna see if anyone else knows of other good ones. :thumbsup:

Vagabond142
01-04-2006, 02:12 AM
Where in NZ are you going to be? I'm originally from NZ and have quite a few buddies over there, so they might be able to hook you up into the local scene :D Gimme a PM if you don't wanna post it public

LUDELVR
01-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
Where in NZ are you going to be? I'm originally from NZ and have quite a few buddies over there, so they might be able to hook you up into the local scene :D Gimme a PM if you don't wanna post it public

Hey man, yah, I'm moving to Auckland so any help would be sweet. Not sure how the car scene is down under but I've heard some good things. When I was traveling Asia, I ran into some Aussies and they said that cars were dirt cheap in NZ so hopefully I can pick up a good one :thumbsup: But knowing my financial standings, I might end up with a civic!:rofl: :rofl:

Sonic Racing
01-04-2006, 03:11 PM
You have a PM.