PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Motorola SLVR L7

j0nblayz
01-04-2006, 10:14 AM
Hey guys, does anyone have a Motorola SLVR L7 for sale? or know where i can buy one locally or within canada? please pm me or email me at jonp(at)shaw.ca Thanx

bball2
01-04-2006, 12:32 PM
I dunno any place locally but my friend bought one from mobilebee a month ago:

http://www.mobilebee.com/PhoneDetailsID565.html

I really have to ask you why you want this phone? It really was a disappointment, it's like the rokr, but thinner with a razr like appearance. Other than that, the phone pretty much sucks. It doesn't even have a headphone jack for itunes...

If you did want to spend that much money, maybe the v3i?

/////AMG
01-04-2006, 01:00 PM
The L7 has a memory expansion slot, something the L6 didn't. I think it has some other better featues aswell.

j0nblayz
01-04-2006, 01:09 PM
i want the l7 over the v3i for now, since v3 in appearance looks just like my current v3. I've been lookin at the l6, but the lack of features i perfer the l7. l7 has a bigger screen, tflash slot. And plus i love candybar style phone, my favorite still is the e398 even though it was thick as hell. I have found couple internet stores located in canada that sell the l7, currently tryin to deal with them all and seeing who would give me the lowest price. I can't believe your friend paid that much for the l7. $699(US)? wow, right now, i found a site that sells it for $470(CAD) + $30 shipping and there located in canada.

bball2
01-04-2006, 01:54 PM
500$ doesn't seem like a bad price. My friend ordered the phone when it first came out, I saw it last month but maybe he purchased it early Septmeber, I dunno.

I guess if you like Candy bar phones then it's a pretty good choice, personally I really disliked the e398 I had back in the day.

shortyshorty
01-04-2006, 11:13 PM
The L7 is really slick looking because its so thin, but unless you really want it in a rush you should hold out for a month or so, the price should drop 3 or 4 times just like the L6 did.

My friend bought the L6 and it was like $480US not so long ago. Its worth like $150 now...I think the same thing will happen to the L7 because theres not much difference, the slot and some screen3 technology you won't get a chance to use.

j0nblayz
01-06-2006, 08:01 PM
bumpy bump, still looking for a slvr l7 pleaseee!!

/////AMG
01-07-2006, 02:33 AM
I think the only reason the L6 price dropped so fast wa sbecause of the release of the L7. I don't that will happen with the L7, unless a ne wL model is coming out.