PDA

View Full Version : Remember the time when...

R!zz0
01-05-2006, 02:20 AM
Anyone remember that incident where this dude at the flames game jumped over the glass naked? What happend to that fucker? Last i heard he was in the hospital and police were waiting for him to get discharged so they can charge him. LOL

James
01-05-2006, 04:20 AM
You talking about the time like 8-10 years ago?.... i was actually at that game with a few friends, believe it was against the Panthers. Pretty funny, i was way up in the nosebleeds and a buddy of mine brought binoculars, another guy i was with kept hoggin the bioculars, we bugged him saying he was gay and a homo etc... (we were in junior high, it was junvenile humor). Ironically enough he actually turned out to be gay.......hes still a HUGE flames fan, so thats all that matters!:goflames:

Melinda
01-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Haha a man at the herald lost his job over that. He had taken photos of this particular streaker and wanted them used in the paper. All of his photos that turned out had his genetalia showing. So instead of putting a censor box over it, he used photoshop to make it look like his leg was covering it. Now this is a HUGE no-no in the photojournalism industry and he was caught...AFTER the photo had gone into the paper and out on the CP wire. Yeah he was canned on the spot. Pretty hilarious incident, but hardly worth losing a job over.

toyboy88
01-05-2006, 10:31 AM
wasn't there one more recently like 2-3 years ago as well?

Melinda
01-05-2006, 10:32 AM
^^ the one I was talking about was the one only a few years ago. Fell on the ice and knocked himself out

seer_claw
01-05-2006, 10:45 AM
I remember that and don't recall anything that happened later. The judge probably laughed it out of court saying that being knocked out was punishment enough. lol

thinmyster
01-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Now this is a HUGE no-no in the photojournalism industry and he was caught i know nothing about photojournalism but why is this such a big deal that you would lose your job?

btw. i was at this game too :D

R!zz0
01-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88
wasn't there one more recently like 2-3 years ago as well?

That's what i thought too. :dunno:

D'z Nutz
01-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster
i know nothing about photojournalism but why is this such a big deal that you would lose your job?

btw. i was at this game too :D

I'm guessing it's because if the photo's been altered in any way, it makes the integrity of the photo questionable (and therefore the story/publisher). I could be way off though.

Kinda like when you go and buy a used car and the guy says "Yeah, the odometer's been rolled back. But only by 10km."