PDA

View Full Version : FS: 92-95 civic SI headers and CAI

LUDELVR
03-03-2003, 06:42 PM
This is for a 92-95 honda civic d16z. They are a ractive 4-2-1 header as well as a ractive cold air intake. Both were used for less than a month and are in perfect shape. I felt these on the car and to tell you the truth they weren't too bad of a combo!! Anyway, the guy is asking for 400 dollars for both or best offer.

EG STyLeZ
03-03-2003, 06:46 PM
would he sell the header by itself? and if so, how much?

cocoabrova
03-03-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
I felt these on the car and to tell you the truth they weren't too bad of a combo!! Dude, no one's going to buy parts that were "violated" by Leo:dunno::rofl:On a serious note, sounds like a good deal-I'll ask around too:thumbsup:

LUDELVR
03-03-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Dude, no one's going to buy parts that were "violated" by Leo:dunno::rofl:On a serious note, sounds like a good deal-I'll ask around too:thumbsup:

hahaha, violated?? I only took them off!!! okay okay, a little violation took place!!! :rolleyes: hahaha, anway, like I said, they are in mint condition and..oh wait, I have a pic...hold on...:

http://www3.telus.net/turbofreak/Temp/LEO/Dcp_0622.jpg

yah, he just needs to sell them cuz he bought a shitload from shadowz and then got the turbo...which coincidently was a hookup from shadowz too!! hahaha, that boy is like a drug dealer!!!!! gets you hooked so you keep coming back for more shit!!!! ;) :rofl:

LUDELVR
03-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by EG STyLeZ
would he sell the header by itself? and if so, how much?

I'll have to double check. I was gonna try and bring em back from victoria but damn thing wouldn't fit in my carry on!!! :dunno: :dunno: oh well, they prolly woulda thought I was trying to hi jack the plane!!!!:rofl:

...FOOLIO...
03-03-2003, 07:04 PM
hey I think i will take your headers....how much?

civic_rida
03-03-2003, 07:08 PM
header dumbass

LUDELVR
03-03-2003, 07:08 PM
I think he wants to sell them as a pair but if not, I'll let you know, but Im' thinking around 275 or so. :dunno: but I'll double check

LUDELVR
07-14-2004, 01:46 AM
This is back up for sale, just the header though! Make me an offer and I'll let the guy know, he wants to sell this ASAP.

jeff_meister
09-04-2009, 01:01 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).