PDA

View Full Version : WTB:17"5x114 40+ offset

supaj87GTS
01-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Looking for some wheels for my Talon....my price range anywhere from 300-800$ with tires prefferably

Thanks

gt4
01-06-2006, 05:50 AM
eagle alloys 17x8 5x114 silver. one has about half an inch of paint scratched off on the edge not very noticable other wise they are all mint. no tires sold them a couple of months ago.you'r welcome to test fit them if you are interested. $500.00.

TEAMFaint
01-06-2006, 03:31 PM
I have a set of 17" x 7 Focal F5's in Silver. The bolt pattern is 5 x 114 and 5 x 100. The offset is +42, comes with Kumho 711 rubber (205/40/17) and have I'd say 90% + tread left. Never abused. No curb rash at all, a few scratches from daily driving but nothing noticable until you go about an inch away from the rim.
I'm lookin for $1100 OBO, perhaps we can make a deal of some sort.

Pic:
http://www.celicatech.com/gallery/files/5/5/1/Dscf0060.jpg

I can get pictures of each and every rim, they are sitting in my garage, PM me if you're interested!

TEAMFaint
01-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Also found this to give you an example of what they would look like on a 1st gen DSM:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/153000-153999/153974_1_full.jpg

LeeRichmond
01-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I have a set of 98 eclipse gsx rims with tires let me know if you are interested.

ssei
01-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Just to give sort of warning to whoever replies to this tread. Even though Jordan seemed to be a nice guy when he came to see the rims that I have for sale, unfortunately he ended up being a big time jerk. He liked the rims, he said he's gonna take them, then he leaves to get some money from bank machine and never comes back. WTF? No f..... phone call or anything. I find it totally irresponsible and not serious at all. When I finally caught up with him after several unsuccessfull attempts to call him, he gives me some bullshit excuse that he talked to his wife and she said NO. Come on man, you should figure out that stuff before you decide to go out there and ruin someones day by making them wait for you. I am sorry that I can't share opinion of others that rated this member, but this is what happened in my case and I have to give him thumbs down.

supaj87GTS
01-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Actually that is my excuse I explain the wheels and the size and we both agreed it would not be suitable....
Sorry I did not have your number and I dont usually answer my phone after 6 as It is a bussiness only phone.....

Id e just like to apologize to you for ruining your night for you...
really..

Jordan
also I want something alittle newer in style and and bigger 17"
Thanks

AlexusIS300
01-10-2006, 10:34 AM
I have 18" for 1100.00 might be able to negotiate a bit of that...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114791

ssei
01-10-2006, 08:18 PM
I guess I have to reply on your comments. First of all, cut the crap. If you think your comment is truthfull you would have no reason to apologize. You would also have no reason to come to my place and check out my wheels if you had your mind set on something very specific in size and style. What are you saying about fitment. You said bolt pattern was fitting, you said you liked the wheels and that you gonna take them. WTF are you talking about our agreement. The only thing we agreed was that I wait for you 5 minutes till you get from 7eleven banking machine. That's the only thing we agreed upon. I honestly wouldn't expect you to be full of IT and make up stories at your age. What can people expect from you when you get to be 30 or 40 years old. Anyway, I'll let other members judge you from their own experiences dealing with you. As for me, I have made my own opinion based on what happened the other day and based on you comment posted here just earlier. Good luck in your search for the wheels.

supaj87GTS
01-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Really if you have something to say pm me I do NOT appreciate you putting out an image that Im not reliable and am not trust worthy just beacause I did not buy your wheels.

I apologize again.If you like to call me and talk further 829-2739
Otherwise Pm me and I would be happy talk.

best regard
Jordan Eves

supaj87GTS
01-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Moderator Please close thread

ssei
01-10-2006, 10:58 PM
You're probably right asking mods to close this tread, because you are NOT trustworthy and you are NOT reliable. I already told you over the phone that you are not going to receive good feedback from me and you were fine with that. I am not doing this because you didn't buy my wheels. I am doing it because you were liar and you ditch me like piece of shit and that's what I didn't appreciate at all. You are offering me you phone number now. I honestly don't see the reason why I should call you, there is not much to say. I just want the public to know what I've experienced dealing with you.

supaj87GTS
01-10-2006, 11:17 PM
SSEI Check PMS

cocoabrova
01-14-2006, 06:49 PM
I think you guys can take this to PM's now:thumbsup: