-U-joints (front and rear)
-Front passenger axle seal
-front brake pads and rotors
-Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder
Have all receipts for upgrades
* Currently my daily driver – Runs great
Looking to get $6500
Pictures available at:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/highrollersoffroadclub/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c01_photoalbum=showdefault&_c02_owner=1&_c=photoalbum
Please PM me or Call at 780-904-3294
Thanks for looking!!

kowalsy
01-09-2006, 09:16 AM
Also forgot to mention, the Jeep is located in the Edmonton area..

kowalsy
01-12-2006, 09:36 AM
I gots more pics if anybody is interested

Krups
01-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Ahhh man I want this Jeep bad, it's sweet, I don't have the money, xmas you know ?

Bump for a sweet Jeep !

kowalsy
01-16-2006, 09:35 AM
Bump for a mud flingin' show stopin' import crawlin' sweeet ride!
come guys enough with all the talons and civics, those cars are a dime a dozen. It's time to step it up with something that has a little muscle and style :hitit:

fatchicksdigme
01-18-2006, 12:27 AM
a little muscle? it's a 2.5L must be pretty hard to turn those 33'' tires. or did you change the gearing?

handsomebassman
01-18-2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by fatchicksdigme
a little muscle? it's a 2.5L must be pretty hard to turn those 33'' tires. or did you change the gearing?

The four bangers come stock with 4.11 gearing, unlike the 3.07 i got stock in mine with the 4.2 I6 ( I regeared to 4.56). The 33s will do fine with the 4.11's as long as you dont bag the crap out of it on the trails.

questions for kowalsy:

By "ujoints F&R", are you referring to the driveshaft ujoints? or did you do the outer axle ujoints as well?

Also, is your front axle vacuum system in full working order?

PS. it may be hard to get that much for your truck, especially this early in the season...

kowalsy
01-18-2006, 09:34 AM
To anwser your questions about the Ujoints first, it was the driveshaft ones that were replaced. The vaccum system works fine for 4wd engagment. The price of $6500 is way lower then it should be at. Parts and what not add up close to the 5K mark. I've had a ton of calls in the last week and i'm sure it will sell soon.
the 2.5L does come with 4.11 gears and the difference with this 4 banger compared to others is it actually produces some torque. it pushes the 33's with ease around town and with low range on the trail, it proforms as good as any inline 6.

canadiandaytona
01-18-2006, 01:34 PM
2.5 Turbo or TBI?
If TBI then Turbo will drop right in for the HAters

handsomebassman
01-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by kowalsy
The price of $6500 is way lower then it should be at. Parts and what not add up close to the 5K mark.

Its not about how much money you payed for parts, its called "market" and "supply and demand". I deal with jeeps everyday pal.

the 2.5L does come with 4.11 gears and the difference with this 4 banger compared to others is it actually produces some torque.

Its a good little engine, gotta give ya that :thumbsup:

it proforms as good as any inline 6.

Dont push it, look at the specs.

Your engine.
AMC 150 I4 (The newest 150, used in wranglers since '91.)
Bore x Stroke 3.88" x 3.19"
Displacement 150ci (2.5L)
Compression Ratio 9.1:1
Horsepower (net) 123@5250
Torque (net) 139@3250
Main Bearings 5
Valve Configuration OHV
Fuel MPI

I6 engine:
AMC 258 I6
Bore x Stroke 3.75" x 3.90"
Displacement 258 (4.2L)
Compression Ratio 8.5:1
Horsepower (gross) 150@3800
Torque (gross) 240@1800
Main Bearings 7
Valve Configuration OHV
Fuel 2bbl Carter or Holley

Information taken from http://www.off-road.com/jeep/tech/EngineGeneral.html

PS. I posted your truck in the FS Section of Calgaryjeep.com for you to aid you in your sale;)

Heres the link ~ http://www.calgaryjeep.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1678

kowalsy
01-18-2006, 04:30 PM
thanks for the plug on the CJA site, my last post on there just got pushed back to the 2nd page, so hopefully this one gets a little more action! http://www.calgaryjeep.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1350
Anyways I am familiar with your supply and demand analogy, the problem with all those jeep forums, is those people are looking for nothing but insanely low prices. Because in most cases they already have a Jeep. I've had a ton of luck with the bargain finder and what not. Regular guys who think it would be cool to own a jeep like mine and don’t mind paying the price either. It’s more of a specialty good in their eyes, which doesn't really fall into the whole supply and demand category in the end. A lifted YJ on 33's isn't really your everyday get to work and back vehicle. But it sure is a fun toy!

handsomebassman
01-18-2006, 04:35 PM
thanks for the plug on the CJA site, my last post on there just got pushed back to the 2nd page, so hopefully this one gets a little more action! http://www.calgaryjeep.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1350

hah, i knew i saw it somewhere

the problem with all those jeep forums, is those people are looking for nothing but insanely low prices. Because in most cases they already have a Jeep.

:werd:

Regular guys who think it would be cool to own a jeep like mine and don’t mind paying the price either. It’s more of a specialty good in their eyes [/B]

Yea, ill agree with you on that one, definatly. Ive had people (jeepless people) come up to me with rediculously high offers for my truck. I feel bad almost, lol.

Did you try 4wheeler.ca yet?

kowalsy
01-18-2006, 04:36 PM
And if your going to compare spec's, at least compare it with a fuel injected inline 6. Because even thought your 6 puts out more punch on the low end, I would never enjoy having a carbed rig off-road. I’ve dealt with them in the past and don't enjoy stalling out or flooding when approached with a severe incline. The inline 4 when in low range has more then enough power to take you where you want. The extra torque of the 6 is waaay more prone to snapping axle shafts and what not (in stock configuration of course with that lovely Dana 35 in the back)

kowalsy
01-18-2006, 04:39 PM
I've tried 4 wheeler.ca, but that page has so much action, it's usually pushed back to the 3rd page by the time i check it at night! again I think there all looking for a steal. maybe if i advertised it at like $1200 i might get some more action. "Buy the tires, get the rest of the rig free!!!"

handsomebassman
01-18-2006, 04:40 PM
And if your going to compare spec's, at least compare it with a fuel injected inline 6. Because even thought your 6 puts out more punch on the low end, I would never enjoy having a carbed rig off-road. I’ve dealt with them in the past and don't enjoy stalling out or flooding when approached with a severe incline. The inline 4 when in low range has more then enough power to take you where you want. The extra torque of the 6 is waaay more prone to snapping axle shafts and what not (in stock configuration of course with that lovely Dana 35 in the back)

lol, yea, im lucky in that aspect cause i did the 4L head swap (w/F.I.) and am running dana 44's F and R.

I gotta say though, with how many alternators ive gone through, i love the fact that a carb will still get me home. And i must say, with the Holley truck avenger carb ive used, i had great results with hill climbs and side hills! ;). But yea, when the truck can now run while upside down, thats what really makes me smile with F.I. lol