PDA

View Full Version : Great Online Poker Site

Manifesto55
01-06-2006, 01:14 PM
PARTYPOKER! It is where I play now,and by far it's the best I've played on. I've also played on empire and paradise. You can play for free or for cash and deposits/cash outs are super easy.

If you want to play on PARTYPOKER Pm me with your email address if you're keen to play and I'll refer you. You'll get a $25 bonus when you sign up to play cash games and I make $ for getting referrals. Win, Win :D

Ramdawg
01-06-2006, 01:15 PM
when i do play i play on holdempoker. Its pretty good, since its a java site you dont have to DL crap onto your computer.

joyridder
01-06-2006, 01:20 PM
partypoker.net
pokerstars.net

ninjak84
01-06-2006, 01:45 PM
PARTYPOKER!

It's the only place where you can actually make something out of nothing..... I've been playing for a couple years now. Never gave them any of my own real money, but I've made a few hundred off of the free roll tournies :thumbsup:

It's a good time-killer when I'm out in university :)

Rollin'
01-06-2006, 01:56 PM
partypoker is rank, everyhand is a flush, full house or 4 of a kind, i hate those kinds of sites.... pokerstars is still the #1 site

HRD2PLZ
01-06-2006, 02:02 PM
partypoker is pretty fun, made some decent coin off of that site :thumbsup:

dragonone
01-06-2006, 05:51 PM
how about tigergaming?

toyboy88
01-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Ramdawg
when i do play i play on holdempoker. Its pretty good, since its a java site you dont have to DL crap onto your computer.

same here! :D

roopi
01-06-2006, 07:03 PM
www.sportsinteraction.com is good for sports betting and poker.

TurboMedic
01-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Tigergaming all the way....its too bad though that they have downloads to play, I wish I could play on an "online page" interface, I can't install anything on the work computers.....

Kobe
01-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Manifesto55
PARTYPOKER! It is where I play now,and by far it's the best I've played on. I've also played on empire and paradise. You can play for free or for cash and deposits/cash outs are super easy.

If you want to play on PARTYPOKER Pm me with your email address if you're keen to play and I'll refer you. You'll get a $25 bonus when you sign up to play cash games and I make $ for getting referrals. Win, Win :D

Thats illegal.. and only works if they do not have an account, and you get $50 for referal...

TheXplosion
01-07-2006, 05:00 AM
there a local one, 2wo guys from calgary jsut made one...check it out.....www.3betpoker.net....

TurboMedic
01-07-2006, 02:19 PM
linky no worky

Manifesto55
01-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Kobe

Thats illegal.. and only works if they do not have an account, and you get $50 for referal...

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Party poker advertises their "Refer a Friend" policy as a method to recruit players. It's not illegal and I know it only works if they don't have an account. That's why I'm reccomending Party to new players. If KOBE still has a problem, I'd love to hear why.

Sooo, once again PARTY POKER is a great site and if you'd like a referral, pm me your email addy and I'll refer you :D

szw
01-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Why is this spam thread still open?

Kobe
01-09-2006, 11:40 PM

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Party poker advertises their "Refer a Friend" policy as a method to recruit players. It's not illegal and I know it only works if they don't have an account. That's why I'm reccomending Party to new players. If KOBE still has a problem, I'd love to hear why.

Sooo, once again PARTY POKER is a great site and if you'd like a referral, pm me your email addy and I'll refer you :D

"Refer a friend" not "spam an internet forum without even giving full details"

Manifesto55
01-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Well, feel free not to read the thread if you feel it is spam. What details would you like? I just saw a thread where someone was looking for a decent site and started this thread. Party really is a decent site.

[edit] if the mods have an issue with this thread, feel free to close it/delete it. Kobe seems to have taken offense for some reason.

project240
01-10-2006, 12:28 AM
PokerSourceOnline.com

If you are signing up for a new account, go through this affiliate. By far the best and most trusted out there.

I've done a ton of promos through them and would recommend to everyone. You can PM me if you want more info on how the site works.

Kobe
01-10-2006, 12:47 AM
Well, feel free not to read the thread if you feel it is spam. What details would you like? I just saw a thread where someone was looking for a decent site and started this thread. Party really is a decent site.

[edit] if the mods have an issue with this thread, feel free to close it/delete it. Kobe seems to have taken offense for some reason.

Do as you wish, I will not stop you, but don't come crying here if Partypoker shuts down your account...

Nissanaddict
01-10-2006, 01:04 AM
I use fulltilt myself.