PDA

View Full Version : !!show Off Your Car!!

Fez_turbo
01-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Hey im a huge fan of people who mod their cars nicely.
when i had a modded car it seemed that everytime i would talk about it people would say that im bragging.

So i guess all im really asking you guys to do is post nice pics of your cars and brag about them, let us know what specials they got, mods, power, features. Go crazy .:poosie: :nut: Keep in mind that im a big fan of pictures and it helps to see the product, meaning your car, and what it looks like. Then people could comment about it.

so lets see how this goes.:D

Kobe
01-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Fez_turbo
Hey im a huge fan of people who mod their cars nicely.
when i had a modded car it seemed that everytime i would talk about it people would say that im bragging.

So i guess all im really asking you guys to do is post nice pics of your cars and brag about them, let us know what specials they got, mods, power, features. Go crazy .:poosie: :nut: Keep in mind that im a big fan of pictures and it helps to see the product, meaning your car, and what it looks like. Then people could comment about it.

so lets see how this goes.:D
This is probobly the main reason why so many cars on beyond get jacked..

Fez_turbo
01-06-2006, 11:12 PM
well, if beyond is a community, and we all support each other than we wouldnt go out and jack other peopls cars......

LudeRoca
01-06-2006, 11:23 PM
yea but thats not the case now is it

lastprodigy
01-06-2006, 11:33 PM
yea no kidding i bet most of the cars gtting jacked are c/o beyond members...well lurkers rather

infected
01-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Dont we already have a section for this... :dunno:

Fez_turbo
01-07-2006, 01:10 AM
alright......i guess everyones a downer...so lets just forget about it then..

mods if you want you can delete this thread.

DelSoln
01-07-2006, 01:40 AM
Take a browse through the members rides gallery instead.

GTS Jeff
01-07-2006, 03:25 AM
I can also post my home address if you'd like...

7thgenvic
01-07-2006, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
I can also post my home address if you'd like...
I know where you live!!!