PDA

View Full Version : Sick E28 M5!!! Hawkwood/Dalhousie Area Jan 06 Night

AllGoNoShow
01-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Anyone know this guy?

Amazing White E28 M5, 86ish would be my guess. Sounded amazing and pulled pretty good.

If your on this forum give me a shout, I was the Black 7 beside u ;)

If anyone knows this guy or sees him around get him on here!!!1 I'm going to try and find him again and take some pictures.

Goblin
01-07-2006, 03:54 PM
PICS! DAMMINT!

2000_SI
01-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Goblin
PICS! DAMMINT! :werd:
These threads are useless without pics....

AllGoNoShow
01-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Trust me, if I could get pics I would have. I'm going on a Hunt after work for it :D

dj_rice
01-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Dont these threads get closed without pics?Could of sworn they made a new rule..no Street Encounters/Spotted threads without pics

AllGoNoShow
01-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Sure did, hence why I'm trying to get pics and see if anyone else has any. Not many classic E28 M5's floating around, hopefully someone else has seen it!

DC2uned
01-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Sure did, hence why I'm trying to get pics and see if anyone else has any. Not many classic E28 M5's floating around, hopefully someone else has seen it!

People have probably seen it, but none of them gave a fuck about a beater bimmer.
:dunno:

lastprodigy
01-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by DC2uned

People have probably seen it, but none of them gave a fuck about a beater bimmer.
:dunno:

:werd: lol

AllGoNoShow
01-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Meh if an E28 Classic M5 is a beater to you so be it, some people like classics so go fuck yourself.

FiveFreshFish
01-07-2006, 09:01 PM
North American E28 M5s only came in black.

The car you saw was:
- imported from Europe or South Africa (if RHD), or
- painted white, or
- a 5-series with M5 badges

http://www.bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=7

Goblin
01-07-2006, 10:31 PM
nice info, did not know that.

infected
01-08-2006, 02:26 AM
There is a black one by Brentwood Mall all the time, it's usually around Harvey's. Nice but not too eye-catching.

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 02:32 AM
If you see it wanna snap some pictures? :)
Where by brentwood is he normally?

Goblin
01-08-2006, 08:34 AM
If you see it wanna snap some pictures? :)
Where by brentwood is he normally?

yeah snap some pictures and make a real spotted thread ;)

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Meh if an E28 Classic M5 is a beater to you so be it, some people like classics so go fuck yourself.

Since when the fuck can you label an 80's BMW a classic car you chump?

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 12:39 PM

^^^ Whole reason newer BMW owners are labelled as arrogant dicks. Respect others rides.

Hakkola
01-08-2006, 01:22 PM

You've got a lot of attitude for someone who drives a 3 series. I'd much rather have a 20 y/o M5 than your car, get your head out of your ass. When you get a newer M5 then maybe you can start calling the old one a piece of shit.

The guy had a question about a car that he likes, then you come in and start being an asshole. What's your problem?

sgouki
01-08-2006, 02:37 PM
That M5 is to be respected and hearing a fellow bimmer driver say crap about it makes me ill!!!
What is that? like the first M5 made? I think being one of the FIRST Ms justifies it as a classic!
I saw one of those at deerfoot mall before and hell dude it caught my eye...For a 20 y/o car it is haaaaaaaaaaaaawt haha

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

You've got a lot of attitude for someone who drives a 3 series. I'd much rather have a 20 y/o M5 than your car, get your head out of your ass. When you get a newer M5 then maybe you can start calling the old one a piece of shit.

The guy had a question about a car that he likes, then you come in and start being an asshole. What's your problem?

Thats good for you. I like the newer cars hence why I drive what I do and why you drive what you do. And I dislike chumps that buy old luxury that aren't worth shit, yet they get an attitude and think they are great for driving a Merc/Bimmer.

Hakkola
01-08-2006, 02:45 PM
So because we prefer older style models and you don't they suck?

I don't care that you like your little 3 series, the fact that you come in here and rag on an old M5 for no reason pisses me off.

At least my car IS a luxury car, not a 5 year old middle of the line ENTRY level BMW.

I don't remember anybody ragging on 3 series or saying anything bad about any cars in here until you came along and said no body cares about beater bimmers and started calling people chumps.

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 02:50 PM
So because we prefer older style models and you don't they suck?

I don't care that you like your little 3 series, the fact that you come in here and rag on an old M5 for no reason pisses me off.

At least my car IS a luxury car.

Hahaha, ok.

And I wasn't ragging on it, I just don't think it deserves a spotted thread.
And by the way your car is FAR from a luxury car, now quite being butt hurt that you drive a POS Beater and be on your way. :thumbsup:

stevieo
01-08-2006, 02:51 PM
holy fuck you guys are drama queens

handsomebassman
01-08-2006, 02:56 PM

Thats good for you. I like the newer cars hence why I drive what I do and why you drive what you do. And I dislike chumps that buy old luxury that aren't worth shit, yet they get an attitude and think they are great for driving a Merc/Bimmer.

Hmm, lets count the millions 325's we see on the road (and in the shop), and then have a refreshing look into the past at the classic first m's. I would much rather have a classic BMW, then every soccer moms "compact-van". And these days, a underpowered, underwhelming, overpriced 325 is not what alot of these guys (or a lot of people) consider luxury. I respect people who drive the older models, at least most of these guys know a good ol' luxury car when they see one.

Respect these guy's opinion buddy, because they seem to have much better taste and respect than you do.

*edit
And arent you the guy who mommy and daddy bought your little car for you?
At least these guys earned their classics.

*dbledit
Especially AllGoNoShow's 735iL. I love those cars, most of the time regardless of times wear.

Hakkola
01-08-2006, 02:59 PM

Hahaha, ok.

And by the way your car is FAR from a luxury car, now quite being butt hurt that you drive a POS Beater and be on your way. :thumbsup:

Sure you were, you called it a beater, when it's a great car. I'm not hurt about my car at all, it considered one of the best luxury cars ever built, and E-Class is a luxury car my friend, one that I love and will NEVER sell.

I actually like 3-series, but you think you're hot shit when you drive one I don't see why. You rag on an old m5 when you drive a 3 series that isn't even that new anymore.

What pisses me off is that you would call someone a chump because they like old cars, what makes your car so special?

How would it not deserve a spotted thread, he likes the car and wants to find out who it belongs to. should he pm everyone?

handsomebassman
01-08-2006, 03:07 PM

Sure you were, you called it a beater, when it's a great car. I'm not hurt about my car at all, it considered one of the best luxury cars ever built, and E-Class is a luxury car my friend, one that I love and will NEVER sell.

I actually like 3-series, but you think you're hot shit when you drive one I don't see why. You rag on an old m5 when you drive a 3 series that isn't even that new anymore.

Werd dude. And i love the w124's too. I dont know how he would consider his more luxury up against a Truly classic (and gorgeous) car.
http://www.evolution.co.jp/autocouture/mercedes/w124/w124.jpg

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 03:08 PM

Sure you were, you called it a beater, when it's one of the best cars ever built. I'm not hurt about my car at all, it considered one of the best luxury cars ever built, and E-Class is a luxury car my friend, one that I love and will NEVER sell.

What pisses me off is that you would call someone a chump because they like old cars, what makes your car so special?

How would it not deserve a spotted thread, he likes the car and wants to find out who it belongs to. should he pm everyone?

1. I don't give a shit if you like 3 series or not. And I NEVER said I was the shit for drving one, and I don't think that at all. I didn't get the car so people can be like WOW you drive a Bimmer? I got it because it loved the E46.

2. I am sure an '86 (LOL) M5 is a great car, but nothing to get worked up about. And definatly would not go as far as calling it a classic. Hence me labeling AllGoNoShow a chump.

3. Hansomebassman all I have to say is :rofl:
I like his car too, but I don't see why you are posting in this thread. Are you still a little angry that I go to school and drive a 325?? Go eat a dick.

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

Hmm, lets count the millions 325's we see on the road (and in the shop), and then have a refreshing look into the past at the classic first m's. I would much rather have a classic BMW, then every soccer moms "compact-van". And these days, a underpowered, underwhelming, overpriced 325 is not what alot of these guys (or a lot of people) consider luxury. I respect people who drive the older models, at least most of these guys know a good ol' luxury car when they see one.

Respect these guy's opinion buddy, because they seem to have much better taste and respect than you do.

*edit

*dbledit
Especially AllGoNoShow's 735iL. I love those cars, most of the time regardless of times wear.

Bingo....

An Old E28 M5 deserves respect. One of the first M5's to ever be built, rare around these parts of town if it is authentic, even if it is not that Black one soudns interesting. The guy was very freindly, had a little run and a good laugh, something of which you obveously wouldn't know anything about, fun.

Your telling me an old E class doesn't classify as luxury? Maybe you should check up on the original, classic, definitions of luxury and come back to us with what you found. I'm sorry but a 3 series is a nice car, but nothing close to wha an E class would have been when it first came out, and not to bring my car into it but a 7 series either.

Milk2%
01-08-2006, 03:09 PM

Hahaha, ok.

Can you please take you and your piece 3 series away from here, don't fucken going telling people that old gen of cars are a peice of shit, you buddy are probally an immature kid whos which parents bought that shitty 3 series. If i were you i wouldn't be so bias, what the fucks wrong with a old gen m5, probally run all over your shitty 3. i just can't see past the fact that your flaming about a car inwhich is a legend to the one and only BMW, and infact the M5 series is alllllways going to be more superiour. In fact i have seen this car tons of times i have seen a picture somewhere on one of the calgary forums. So dc if you stop being such a fuck tard and actually respect people for there opionions, so you dont like the look, then stfu because i'm sure there are alot of people that dislike say the performance of any shitty 3 series other then say a csi. If i were you i would learn to respect the older gen before you say anything else. I know there is a picture out there. I would listen to allgongnoshow because if you respect BMW you will respect almost all gens. My 2 cents, and also stop being an ass i would like to see this thread get some pictures :clap:

Auditor
01-08-2006, 03:10 PM

*edit

*dbledit

Are you seriou?? Your saying you would rather drive a 86ish M5 over a 02 325 coupe? I for one would take the 3 series anyday over a 80's M5.

I don't want to generalize but the majority of the people that buy older luxury cars are usually the ones that cannot afford brand new ones, to argue that they bought them because they have good taste and appreciate classics is BS.

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:11 PM

1. I don't give a shit if you like 3 series or not. And I NEVER said I was the shit for drving one, and I don't think that at all. I didn't get the car so people can be like WOW you drive a Bimmer? I got it because it loved the E46.

2. I am sure an '86 (LOL) M5 is a great car, but nothing to get worked up about. And definatly would not go as far as calling it a classic. Hence me labeling AllGoNoShow a chump.

Do me a favor and return your BMW to the rightful owner, your parents. You don't deserve to drive such a machine.

Your laughing at its age? Well then I should be laughing at your stupidity you stupid fuck. ORIGINAL M5, not year, basis it as a classic car, not an 86 being a classic. My 85 Regal wasn't a classic but my buddies 87 GNX sure is a classic and a masterpiece at that.

handsomebassman
01-08-2006, 03:12 PM

I like his car too, but I don't see why you are posting in this thread. Are you still a little angry that I go to school and drive a 325?? Go eat a dick.

Wicked buddy. Your awesome.
Why would i be angry that you drive a 325? Im saying im amazed you think your weak ass car is anything compared to the classics. And repect that these guys work for what they drive. Get a clue guy.

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Auditor

Are you seriou?? Your saying you would rather drive a 86ish M5 over a 02 325 coupe? I for one would take the 3 series anyday over a 80's M5.

I don't want to generalize but the majority of the people that buy older luxury cars are usually the ones that cannot afford brand new ones, to argue that they bought them because they have good taste and appreciate classics is BS.

:werd:

Do me a favor and return your BMW to the rightful owner, your parents. You don't deserve to drive such a machine.

Your laughing at its age? Well then I should be laughing at your stupidity you stupid fuck. ORIGINAL M5, not year, basis it as a classic car, not an 86 being a classic. My 85 Regal wasn't a classic but my buddies 87 GNX sure is a classic and a masterpiece at that.

DO me a favour and return your junker to the yard. My car was given to me which = mine.

handsomebassman
01-08-2006, 03:13 PM

dude, HE cant even afford one. Mommy and daddy bought it for him.

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 03:14 PM

Wicked buddy. Your awesome.
Why would i be angry that you drive a 325? Im saying im amazed you think your weak ass car is anything compared to the classics. And repect that these guys work for what they drive. Get a clue guy.

Thats what you were saying in matts old thread.
At that point I realized that you are retarded clown. Since I never though my car was anything, yet you were amazed at how I aquired it.

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 03:15 PM

dude, HE cant even afford one. Mommy and daddy bought it for him.

And whats your point?
Didn't your parents ever give you anything?????

handsomebassman
01-08-2006, 03:16 PM

Thats what you were saying in matts old thread.
At that point I realized that you are retarded clown. Since I never though my car was anything, yet you were amazed at how I aquired it.

Seriously buddy, just give these guys opinions a little respect. Your makin yourself look like an asshole. Enough said.

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:16 PM

Why would you take an Old M5 over a 3 series? Whats your reasons?

Your right, some of us can't afford new ones, some of us could. I for one couldn't afford a newer luxury, although thats not much to say for a 17 year old who will most definatly be staying with the BMW lineup. I could have broughten in an older E31 8 series if I had more time and a beater to drive around in until it got here but I didn't so maybe later.

Although on the other hand I would not trade my 89 735il for an 99 325i, my full leather, fully adjustable, classic boat with some work done it appeals to me much more then an entry level "luxury" car.

Milk2%
01-08-2006, 03:17 PM

:werd:

DO me a favour and return your junker to the yard. My car was given to me which = mine.

I called it, i told you he was like 16!!! immature kid, you think your car is fast? nice?? maybe nice but thats all....I thought you should take your cocky attitude somewhere else, because there is almost more people that care about a gen of cars other then the looks, i don't fucken care if the cars 1923.....its a classic, its a one of a kind, its a steping stone to that 3 seriers...in a way...i'm backing gong all along this because your a complete moron, your car should be returned to your parents, you unselfish faggit

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Given to you = you couldn't afford it either so don't be getting in on that arguement.

Did my parents give me something? Sure a little bit of money to blow away then yell at me about managing my money and now look. They gave me food, roof over my head, and something to work against and be better compared to them *in their mind to support them when they get old, in mine not to be a lucky succesful HS dropout* They never went and bought me a new car so I could become all cocky about my entry level car compared to a classic original M5

handsomebassman
01-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%

I called it, i told you he was like 16!!! immature kid, you think your car is fast? nice?? maybe nice but thats all....I thought you should take your cocky attitude somewhere else, because there is almost more people that care about a gen of cars other then the looks, i don't fucken care if the cars 1923.....its a classic, its a one of a kind, its a steping stone to that 3 seriers...in a way...i'm backing gong all along this because your a complete moron, your car should be returned to your parents, you unselfish faggit

Well put. I had no idea he was so young either. I thought (dont ask me how) that i was fighting at least with an adult. Hes probably just pissy from the hormonal changes.

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%

I'm actually 21 and you didn't call a thing.
So the same thing goes for you, did your fucking parents ever give you anything?????? WELL YOU BETTER RETURN IT AND NOT BE SELFISH YOU WASTE OF FUCKING SKIN.

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:22 PM
The only person being selfish and a waste of skin in this thread is you buddy. Practice what you preach.

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Given to you = you couldn't afford it either so don't be getting in on that arguement.

Did my parents give me something? Sure a little bit of money to blow away then yell at me about managing my money and now look. They gave me food, roof over my head, and something to work against and be better compared to them *in their mind to support them when they get old, in mine not to be a lucky succesful HS dropout* They never went and bought me a new car so I could become all cocky about my entry level car compared to a classic original M5

Right, yeah now look you bought yourself a car that will need tons of repairs when you could have bought something reliable with some warrenty. They did a great job on you :thumbsup:

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Tons of repairs? What tons fo repairs have I done Mr. know it all? What tons of repairs will it need?

Sure, I did a waterpump, why? Cause I drive to hard and sprouted a small leak. Sure, I need a heatercore sometime down the road, as do most cars. Sure I need suspension but that was in the plans anyways so fuck if I care.

They did a much better job on me teaching me how to spend my money and manage it then giving everythign to me so when I leave home I all flat on my face and go btiching to everyone how my life sucks cause my parents gave me everything.

handsomebassman
01-08-2006, 03:27 PM

Right, yeah now look you bought yourself a car that will need tons of repairs when you could have bought something reliable with some warrenty. They did a great job on you :thumbsup:

At least hes driving a luxury vehicle buddy.

Milk2%
01-08-2006, 03:27 PM

I'm actually 21 and you didn't call a thing.
So the same thing goes for you, did your fucking parents ever give you anything?????? WELL YOU BETTER RETURN IT AND NOT BE SELFISH YOU WASTE OF FUCKING SKIN.

21 and your still living off your parents.....need more i say. Your an immature kid. i find it hard to believe that your arguing about something you will not win, you are looking for attention. sorry your parents didn't love you, or you just don't have any friends, i dunno. But if you were mature and 21 i'm pretty sure there would be no argument right now. If i were you i would stop now, because everybody is against you.

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 03:29 PM
I am done with this retarded thread and immature tarts.
Yes I got to University and yes my car was purchased for me.
NO I don't think I am big shit for driving a 325 and nor should I.
But I have ZERO respect for fags who buy old ass, dated, and unreliable cars just so they can tell people they drive a Bimmer or a Merc.

handsomebassman
01-08-2006, 03:32 PM
But I have ZERO respect for fags who buy old ass, dated, and unreliable cars just so they can tell people they drive a Bimmer or a Merc.

Sweet, bye.

Hakkola
01-08-2006, 03:51 PM

Generally I would agree with you, would I prefer a brand new E Class? Yes, especially an E55, and no I can't afford one. But I could afford to sell my current car and get a late 90's E-Class, but I wouldn't, because I DO think my car is a much better car than the late 90's E Class.

I'm not one to brag about my car or anything, but even when the day comes that I can afford an S-Class or a Porsche or Ferrari etc. my 94 E-Class will still be in my garage, and my kids will get it when they come of age, it's that good of a car.

That should be the end of the conversations though, we're getting way off topic and this isn't an argument about what's better, old or new.

I was just unhappy because he came in here and started callin allgonoshow a chump because he likes an older car.

Auditor
01-08-2006, 03:59 PM

At least hes driving a luxury vehicle buddy.

Thats all relative, put the two cars side by side and ask 100 people which car is more luxuriuos and which they would drive, my money is on the newer 3 series.

AllGoNoShow- I would rather drive a newer 3 series due to a number of reasons but a few are:

1) Newer car
2) Reliability
3) Technology has come a long way since the 80's.

I have no problem with older cars, just when people start getting carried away and stating that a car from the 80's is considered more luxury than an 02 3 series coupe.

I have a feeling this thread will now turn into a bashing of DC2uned because of his parents buying him a car. .... who cares?

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 04:03 PM
I've been in an 01 3 series coupe and I find my car much more luxurious then it, sorry Elliot ;)

Reliability? Well when I dont push the limits of my gas tank, it is quite reliable.

Technology, sure it has come quite quite a way, but I would rahter my cars be run on the least computers as possible, damn buggy pieces of machinery sometimes.

I have no problem bashing DC2 all day long in my thread. He comes on here thinking he owns the world and knows everything and is far superior with his 3 series, I have no problem letting this thread turn into a bashing of DC2 until I find that Black or White M5 and snap some pictures!

Hakkola
01-08-2006, 04:09 PM
I don't care that his parents bought his car, good for him. Fact of the matter is though that the 5 series has always been considered a Luxury car, the 3 series is not.

I'd argue that the older Bimmers are more reliable than the new ones, only thing is you don't get a warranty, but those don't last forever anyway.

I can't think of anything I need in my car that is standard equipment now, besides, it's cheaper to upgrade what I have now than to sell and buy new. I have DVD touch Screen, I can get navigation for a few more dollars, I have HID's, and my car came with heated seats, heated rear window, power locks, windows etc.
In fact, some of the new technology doesn't pan out due to reliability issues such as brake by wire I believe it was that mercedes just dropped, and I'm sure other companies have had similar problems. Fewer features generally means better reliability, that's why Luxury cars with lots of features don't generally end up tops on reliability, just another reason why saying newer cars are more reliable is false, in fact they will be less reliable because there are more parts which can break.

As far as luxury goes I find the older cars have much better interiors, my interior is way better than most new Mercedes models, and I've been in all of them, I worked at Mercedes.

90s_tuner
01-08-2006, 04:10 PM

I have ZERO respect for people who talk shit and get their parents to buy them their car. The BMW might be old, but obviously it wasn't a beater. It has its own spotted thread.

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 04:12 PM
I've been in an 01 3 series coupe and I find my car much more luxurious then it, sorry Elliot ;)

Reliability? Well when I dont push the limits of my gas tank, it is quite reliable.

Technology, sure it has come quite quite a way, but I would rahter my cars be run on the least computers as possible, damn buggy pieces of machinery sometimes.

I have no problem bashing DC2 all day long in my thread. He comes on here thinking he owns the world and knows everything and is far superior with his 3 series, I have no problem letting this thread turn into a bashing of DC2 until I find that Black or White M5 and snap some pictures!

Dude you are a FAG, you drive a POS 1989 7 series. HONESTLY open your fucking eyes. Do you realize how old and dated your car is? Why don't you think people respect you when you go into shops. CAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE.

AllGoNoShow
01-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Oh yah, my car probably has more options then his too, even if it is 16 years old....

Reclining back seats
Electric Headrests
Electric Windows
Automatic Windows
Automatic 2 way sunroof
8 way adjustable seats
Climate control for passenger and driver *seperate systems*
More legroom then your moms bed
Full leather
Automatic tinting rear view mirror
Heated and tinted side mirrors *awsome feature, nice hand warmer too :D*

As well as more. Unlike your 3 which probably came with cloth seats, automatic windows, climate control and thats about it.

DC2uned
01-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Oh yah, my car probably has more options then his too, even if it is 16 years old....

Reclining back seats
Electric Headrests
Electric Windows
Automatic Windows
Automatic 2 way sunroof
8 way adjustable seats
Climate control for passenger and driver *seperate systems*
More legroom then your moms bed
Full leather
Automatic tinting rear view mirror
Heated and tinted side mirrors *awsome feature, nice hand warmer too :D*

As well as more. Unlike your 3 which probably came with cloth seats, automatic windows, climate control and thats about it.

Refer to my previous post. Also were you the idiot who thought his 86 regal was a classic?? HAHAHA
And I can't believe you would even compare my 2002 325 Coupe to your 1989 7 series.

nismodrifter
01-08-2006, 04:18 PM
DC2uned: I am going to have to say STFU as you obviously have no idea of what you are talking about. I could go on and on about why your car sucks in comparison to TONS of older model cars...but I won't because its not worth arguing with an ignorant and arrogant person like you.
20 years down the road...lets see what a mark (if any...) "your" 3-Series leaves on the automobile world....
Your second last post pretty much sums up everything...nice work on making yourself look like an idiot :thumbsup:

Unfortunately this thread is going nowhere except to hate city...

clizzosed.