PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

Fcuk
01-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Just yesterday i was fine through the whole day and decided to go to the mall but when i got there i felt light headed and couldnt really feel any blood in my head, when i was walking around i actually couldnt focus on anything but i can hear everything was alot louder. and now im sitting in my bed with the same effect, im going to the doctors tomorrow.. anyone have any suggestions what to eat, etc.

Thanks for your input!

Fcuk
01-08-2006, 04:55 PM
bump!

~Leah~
01-08-2006, 05:13 PM
You could be feeling dizzy because of low blood pressure... not sure if you have a history of it or not. I would recommend eating a bit of salty food, as sodium will raise your blood pressure a bit. But yeah, go to the doc and get it checked out, good luck with that

3G
01-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Have you started taking any medications lately? Antidepressants, narcotics, painkillers or anything?

thinmyster
01-08-2006, 05:56 PM
a giant erection would cause massive blood flow from one head to another:bigpimp:

Fcuk
01-08-2006, 06:31 PM
^^^^
too funny hahah,

I have not been taking any medication lately, it randomly happened outta nowhere... and i have no history of anything. Maybe im eating too much sugar ? i don't know

ecstasy_civic
01-08-2006, 06:43 PM
I literally just had the same thing happen about 3 min ago!

I was sitting here and got all dizzy, couldnt do a thing because I was trying to keep myself upright.

Fuckin WHACK!
Time for some preztels lol

Fcuk
01-08-2006, 06:47 PM
mine has lasted for 1 and a half days now

grrouch
01-08-2006, 06:59 PM
HAHAHAH this is probably the LAST place you wanna be asking that shit. Im pretty sure doctors are their for a reason.

Fcuk
01-08-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah my family doctor is outta town i'm going early tomorrow morning.

ringmaster
01-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Fcuk

very strange. I had this happen to me a few times... I had to fight to stay standing and the only thing that made the diziness go away was sleep.... maby your over tired

thinmyster
01-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
I literally just had the same thing happen about 3 min ago!

I was sitting here and got all dizzy, couldnt do a thing because I was trying to keep myself upright.

Fuckin WHACK!

Originally posted by Fcuk

what are we talking about :poosie: :bigpimp: :poosie:

sorry im done.. im getting dizzy just thinknig about school tom. :nut: :nut:

Tyler883
01-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Guy dont get dizzy, women do, check your steriod stack, someone sold you estrogen :devil:

1-Cent
01-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Get a buddy to drill a couple holes in your head, that'll fix you up good bro... seriously why are you asking here this is for a doctor lol

rbau493
01-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I have/had the exact same thing man. For almost 3 weeks now I have been dizzy or feeling light headed. When I turn my head to look at something it takes a few seconds to focus. I have been constantly dizzy but at times it seems to get very severe.

I went to the docs and its turns out I have Labyrinthitis (a viral or bacterial infection in the inner ear). Its suppose to go away on its own and can take 2-6 weeks to leave. Mine seems to be pretty much gone, I only get dizzy spells once or twice a day. It supposdly just goes away all at once.

I found that getting lots of sleep really helped, I wasnt sleeping much, so I got 2 nights of 10-12 sleep and it helped a lot. Before bed I took some anti histamine and some advil.

My dad had it as well (same time as me) and his has totally gone away.

Here's a link on it....

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001054.htm

00CivicSi
01-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Coooties :D