PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any comments on Snowboard boots with "boa system"?

Nizmo_GTR
01-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Just wondering if anyone has experience with snowboard boots with the cable laces ("boa system"). I'm looking to buy a new set of boots and I was just wondering if anyone has had good or bad experiences with them. Thanks!

R-Audi
01-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Somewhat answering your question but not totally, I have BOA on my wakeboard bindings... I love it! So quick, plus it evenly distributes the tightness all over your foot. Not problems whatso ever, and would buy another pair in a heartbeat!

pyro
01-08-2006, 09:22 PM
most of the new 2006 burton boots have the boa system, im also looking for a pair of good boots:thumbsup:

A_3
01-08-2006, 09:29 PM
My good friend just bought a pair of new K2 boots with the Boa system and he can't stop talking about them. He loves them, says it balances the pressure perfectly across the entire boat. I would give it the :thumbsup:

Seanith
01-08-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm not sure what this is, but my ride boots might have a similar system to what your talking about for the inner lining. You just pulled a draw cord and it tightens it. I really like it.

tys
01-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Hey im the guy A_3 was talking about. i have the K2 boots with the Bao system and i can honestly say they are the best boots ive ever bought. They are so easy and comfy and the piano wires tighten across your foot so its like you have flow bindings on all the time its sweet! i would highly recommend them!

sallinger
01-08-2006, 10:54 PM
i have a pair of the new vans fargo boots and they have the sweetest boa setup. i think they are the best thing going. i have been riding the boa system for 3 years now and i have no complaints

cman
01-09-2006, 12:38 AM
I have BOA system on my wakeboard and I fucking love it, I assume it would be the same for a snowboard.

googe
01-09-2006, 03:03 PM
i bought the K2 T1 boots, the only boots out that have the boa on the inside. they tighten like no other, easily and quickly and your heel isnt going anywhere. but, considering the price of those boots ($329) im thinking something with the boa on the outside might have been just as good. the T1s let you get it far tighter, but if you overtighten your boots you just cut off circulation and then your feet hurt so its probably a bit redundant :)

anyway, ill probably never buy a non-boa boot again. so much easier and faster, you just turn the knob a few times and youre good to go. its easier and it works better than what you can get out of laces.

pyro
01-09-2006, 06:20 PM
where did u get ur K2 T1 boots from?

googe
01-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by pyro
where did u get ur K2 T1 boots from?

mission on 17th. the kensington location didnt have them but 17th still had a bunch, i dunno if they still do. really helpful and knowledgeable staff though, i recommend them for sure.