PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2001 BMW Z3 3.0i Roadster

01-09-2006, 03:30 PM
*** SOLD ***

2001 BMW Z3 3.0i Roadster
rare colour combo for this top line (non-M), fully loaded, high performance, Z3 sports car:
Cosmos Black metallic
Black, "Oregon" leather interior
Black soft top.

43,500 miles / 69,600 km
Fully serviced, no leaks, spotless undercarriage, everything works, in "like new" condition. Fully Canadian certified and Alberta licensed.
Records from new in April '01.
Completely clean Carfax and Autocheck.

Options:
*3 litre, DOHC, 24 valve, 225hp, in line 6 cylinder engine - Ward's 10 best engines in the world winner
*Sport Package including 17" staggered, composite wheels, suspension, and seats.
*Premium Package including power roof, full leather, genuine wood, fog lights and cruise control.
*Limited Slip differential AND Traction Control
*Dynamic Stability (skid) control with "off" switch
*2 stage heated seats
*computer (outside temp, fuel mileage, range, etc)
*Leather "M" steering wheel
*Harmon-Kardon sound system with CD
*heated windshield washer nozzles
*expensive, Steptronic, 3 mode, 5 gear manual/auto transmission
Front and side impact air bags

Extras:
2 full sets of ultra high performance, staggered, summer tires (Dunlop and Michelin).
1 full set of Michelin directional winter tires (on the car in the pics below).

In stunning, "look at me!" condition and priced very competitively, even for a convertible at this time of year. Comprehensive price research available for interested buyers.

$32,500 OBO (Private sale - No GST)
Located in the west beltline district, south of Downtown Calgary, near Mount Royal Village. Always parked in a secured, heated, underground garage.

Rather than post questions or comments, if interested, please just call xxx-xxxx

(pics removed after sale)

C4S
01-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Awesome! nice car! good winter price too ..

Great pic! :thumbsup:

Hope some automatic buyer buy it! (perfect car for Hot chick! )
:)

01-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by C4S
Awesome! nice car! good winter price too ..

Great pic! :thumbsup:

Hope some automatic buyer buy it! (perfect car for Hot chick! )
:)

Thanks C4S!
Before buying my car, I was surprised at how many Z3's I saw advertised throughout North America with the multi-mode, manual/auto Steptronic as opposed to the cheaper 5 speed manual. I assumed that because of the car's high initial cost (around $60,000 Cdn. fully equipped), the "typical new buyer" was likely an older male or female executive, with a cellphone permanently attached to their ear and doing a lot of in-city driving.

After driving the car, I now believe it is because the Steptronic is such a good transmission that doesn't take the "sport" out of sportscar. With the larger and more powerful 3 litre engine in this lightweight car, with the Steptronic in either full manual or computer adaptive sport mode, driving is still an enormous amount of fun.

And for anyone that loves a real sportscar, but, needs an automatic some of the time.....
"significant other" won't learn to drive a manual,
"significant other" will drive the manual, but, massacre the clutch,
daily, stop and go driving in traffic with hills,
the dreaded, driving multi-tasker, etc.,
the Steptronic, in my opinion, is the perfect answer.

:thumbsup:

just as an aside, with the Steptronic, highway driving fuel mileage is 34 miles per gallon and around town is 20 - 25 depending on driving style, average speed, amount of stop and go traffic, etc.

01-17-2006, 10:08 AM
xxx

01-20-2006, 11:47 AM
xxx

01-25-2006, 12:09 PM
xxx

Fez_turbo
01-28-2006, 06:14 PM
bump for one of my dream cars:thumbsup:

02-01-2006, 04:02 PM
apparently you're not the only one who thinks so Fez_turbo as your impeccable taste is shared by my Z3's new owner.
Sold this morning, Feb 1/ 06. :)

lastprodigy
02-01-2006, 04:06 PM
beautiful, mint!