PDA

View Full Version : Hate

mikey_mo_love
01-09-2006, 04:35 PM
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PIECE BEFORE YOU JUDGE....

Do you know what I am? I am a nigger. That's right. The tip of my ebony pole rests between my knees so they don't knock together when I sleep on my side at night. I'm well hung like a grand wizard hanging from a telephone pole in the ghetto, because you know there's know trees in the ghetto. Know what I'm sayin? They say these fat, robust lips can barely articulate the miniscule thoughts in my tiny brain, but I can rap my fuckin ass off. Know what I'm sayin?

And I am a nigger. Do you know what I hate? I hate Whitey. Liberalistic, masochistic, conservative, preservative, republican, so love my skin. Fuck the democratics who give me my automatics, and the aristocratic autonomy who see the melanin in me as a felony. 1-3yrs for thievery, nigger they're calling me. But what the fuck did you get when you stole the whole native colony? Oh, you were the lawyers and the judges; you read the Tom Saywers and the Huck Finns. Hate me, segregate me, threaten to kick me out of the country, but who stole me the fuck in? Fuck skin. I don't see any black on your green. To me, it's white dollars. Ten to life = 6 months to three years if you got those white collars. America: Land of the jailed, home of the slave. I hate Whitey.

Do you know what I am? I'm a whitey. Do you know what I hate? I hate those Chinks. They can only have one child in their country so they come to my country and have fifteen kids , so they can take over and it'll be their country. It used to be China town, and now it's Chinky city, and I'm afraid the new second language is going to be calculus. Dicks as big as grains of rice, tooth floss to blind them, deep fried cat is the specialty every night. It's chinks, nips, gooks, spooks, yellow skinned bastards, I fucking hate chopsticks!

Do you know what I am? I am a chink. Do you know what I hate? I hate those Paki's. Red dot on my head, do you want a somosa? Do you really think that the smell of body odour and curry in your cab is a pleasing offering to Alah? Oh no, two all beef patties, special sauce, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun for you? Oh ya, I forgot that cows are gods and you can't eat them.

Do you know what I am? I am a paki. Do you know what I hate? I hate those Jews. They don't believe in Jesus, but instead an eight day miracle of oil and get an eight day Christmas. Happy Chanukah! I hope the next time you shout mozzletov that it's a molotov cocktail and you say hi to Hitler in hell.

Do you know what I am? I am a Jew. Do you know what I hate? I hate those Spics. Chinga tu madre pendeho. This is for la Razzah and all the ones who could run, jump, swim, or successfully border cross to my country.

But do you know what I'm not? I am not a spic, I am not a Jew, I am not a paki, chink, whitey, or a nigger. I'm Racism, and I don't discriminate. I hate you all equally. I hate Hatred for hating me, because I am hate manifest. You french kissed me and I left those words on your tongue. And I spread easy, so pass the hate.

Do you know what I am? I am Hate. I put the scars on your back, I put you in the oven, I dropped the bomb on your country, and I put those words on your tongue. You wanna stop me? You're too fucking stupid to stop me. I'll even tell you how to stop me, and I'll bet you can't......

Well what are you waiting for? Gimme some love.

*From the piece "Hate" by Kyprios, on the album "Say Something"

hollywood_35
01-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Is that your own piece or did you find it somewhere?

steelo
01-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by hollywood_35

What do you think.

2000_SI
01-09-2006, 04:44 PM
:drama:

Weapon_R
01-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Good post :thumbsup:

mikey_mo_love
01-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by hollywood_35

Originally posted by mikey_mo_love
*From the piece "Hate" by Kyprios, on the album "Say Something"

skandalouz_08
01-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Good read :)

7thgenvic
01-09-2006, 05:17 PM
ummmmmmm. racist?

steelo
01-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
ummmmmmm. racist?

ummmmmmm. Can you read?

calgarys_finest
01-09-2006, 05:28 PM
thats a great song or ballad i really like the cd ive had it for a long time

mikey_mo_love
01-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by calgarys_finest
thats a great song or ballad i really like the cd ive had it for a long time

it is an excellent cd. it's a shame that too few people know about him.
canadian artists represent :thumbsup:

BerserkerCatSplat
01-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey, that was quite well-written. I'll bet you most people don't make it past the first paragraph - which is a grevious error.

Newk
01-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Hey, that was quite well-written. I'll bet you most people don't make it past the first paragraph - which is a grevious error.

:werd: I almost gave up myself, Glad I didn't.

TurboMedic
01-09-2006, 05:47 PM
well written...

GTS Jeff
01-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Is this one of those things where if you laugh, then you're going to hell? Was I the only one who found that funny?

///Mmmm
01-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Is this one of those things where if you laugh, then you're going to hell? Was I the only one who found that funny?

:D

Good post Mike

Zero102
01-09-2006, 09:55 PM
+1 for going to hell... I thought it was funny until I realized it was serious.

Well written though, and it's a pretty real stance on the whole racism topic.

alloroc
01-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Thank You.

SLR
01-10-2006, 11:37 AM
IF this thread was a dildo I would shove it up the posters ass.

I dont care about racism. I have more important things to think about.

I think non whites are equally if not more racist towards whites than vica versa.. and guess what, I don't care.

I finished reading it. It was good. But good luck with stemming racism.

Here is what I do to stop racism: I dont act racist.

3g4me
01-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by SLR
IF this thread was a dildo I would shove it up the posters ass.

I dont care about racism. I have more important things to think about.

I think non whites are equally if not more racist towards whites than vica versa.. and guess what, I don't care.

I finished reading it. It was good. But good luck with stemming racism.

Here is what I do to stop racism: I dont act racist.

:werd: agreed.

handsomebassman
01-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
ummmmmmm. racist?

http://www.librarian.net/pics/read.jpghttp://www.dearreader.com/read-it-first-180px.jpg

SLR
01-10-2006, 11:56 AM
We'll never be able to change others.. The only way to be effective is to lead by example and people will follow

Asshats like Kanye who decry racism.. but are brutally racist themselves will rarely have as much of an effect as good parenting or something more influencial than a guy who looks and acts like he would lynch every last white person given the opportunity.

But about that post, Its sort of funny how the most dirt that is thrown is thrown about whitey".. go figure.

Evo prec
01-10-2006, 12:30 PM
i saw on the news last night this story about a black teen got jumped by 4-5 white males after the whites males said a racial slur to him, and the black male fingered them. these lowlifes are on trial now for lynching and face up to 20 years in prison. hate crimes do not affect the south in the states so thats why they are not getting charged for that. but jesse jackson wants to change that and have them charged with hate crimes. i agree that they should be charged with hate crimes, for them to say it was a fight wow, i fight isnt 4-5 vs 1 its 1v1 thats a fight, 4-5 people that a mob. but racism wont stop anytime soon.

Kirbs17
01-10-2006, 03:16 PM
:thumbsup: Good Post

mikey_mo_love
01-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by SLR
But about that post, Its sort of funny how the most dirt that is thrown is thrown about whitey".. go figure.

kyprios (the artist) is white

tapout
01-10-2006, 05:11 PM
nice wow thats crazy bit its the truth

AD_Runner
01-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by SLR
We'll never be able to change others.. The only way to be effective is to lead by example and people will follow

:werd:

eljefe
01-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by SLR

and that sometimes is the problem

AD_Runner
01-10-2006, 06:49 PM
The problem is people do not want to accept, change or adapt to situations that are uncomfortable to them, easier to walk away... and hope someone else will fix the problem --

l8braker
01-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Evo prec
i saw on the news last night this story about a black teen got jumped by 4-5 white males after the whites males said a racial slur to him, and the black male fingered them. these lowlifes are on trial now for lynching and face up to 20 years in prison. hate crimes do not affect the south in the states so thats why they are not getting charged for that. but jesse jackson wants to change that and have them charged with hate crimes. i agree that they should be charged with hate crimes, for them to say it was a fight wow, i fight isnt 4-5 vs 1 its 1v1 thats a fight, 4-5 people that a mob. but racism wont stop anytime soon.

The cocksuckers are going to jail: http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/01/10/teens.lynching/index.html

SLR
01-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Evo prec

Oh? Then I want the group of Asians that cut up that white guy charged with hate crimes.

Hey if other groups can call that kind of bullshit a "fight" why cant white people? :rolleyes:

Get fucked, that situation is not different than when "other coloured" skin people lay the heat on a white guy.. yet it isnt a hate crime.

Those hillbillies should get charged just like anyone else.

Nice double standard North America has allowed to happen.

The judge told Cates, "Unfortunately, in this society, I have to punish you and you have to stand forward like a man and take that punishment." A few minutes later, he handed Cates the harshest sentence: six years in prison, five years probation and 400 hours of community service. this is absurd.

AD_Runner
01-10-2006, 07:22 PM
It needs to be fair all the way around --- but we do have to start some where --- !:dunno:

SLR
01-10-2006, 07:25 PM
So lets start on white people.. they caused it.

AD_Runner
01-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by SLR
So lets start on white people.. they caused it.

We just need to start some where --- Maybe with that judge starting in their community, others might look around and do the same thing.... regardless to race ...... we just need to start and continue to make this world a better place, to get along with one another.

I mean your talking about an issue that has been on going forever! Because people aren't willing to accept, change, or adapt to one another we still have the same problem from 100 years ago. If someone does not try and make a change, how will we ever get passed this problem? :dunno:

01RedDX
01-10-2006, 07:51 PM

SLR
01-10-2006, 09:57 PM
I think some people wont accept that the racism bit is being phased out.. simply by evolution. I guess they want reparations for century old tortures.

01RedDX
01-10-2006, 10:13 PM

SLR
01-10-2006, 10:19 PM
I couldn't give you an accurate answer as I see them as having more opportunity than myself. Dont get me wrong, I do well, but there are some opportunities I will simply not have because I am not a minority. Of course I would ask for reparations... but when is enough enough?

A guy rear ends my car.. I make him pay out for the damages as well as some punitive for missing some work and setting me back a week..

Does this mean I can continue suing him until I feel wholesome and humanely valuable again?

No, I take what I get and move on.. fix the car go see that doctor and go to work.

I dont think there is an equality issue here, I think certain groups are looking for betterment.

eljefe
01-11-2006, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by SLR
[B

I dont think there is an equality issue here, I think certain groups are looking for betterment. [/B]

squeeky wheel gets the grease...............

DUBBED
01-11-2006, 09:40 AM
From the piece "Hate" by Kyprios, on the album "Say Something"

When I saw that live Kyprios was getting shit thrown at him the whole time he was on stage.

mikey_mo_love
01-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by DUBBED

When I saw that live Kyprios was getting shit thrown at him the whole time he was on stage.

until he finished

DUBBED
01-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by mikey_mo_love

until he finished

Were you at the Naughty by Nature concert too???

mikey_mo_love
01-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

Were you at the Naughty by Nature concert too???

ya. i've seen him and sweatshop union in concert a couple times. amazing shows

"i'm feelin aaaalright"

doublepostwhore
01-11-2006, 09:12 PM
I laugh everytime someone calls racism. I completely agree almost whole heartedly with SLR.

Does it make sence that brown people come to this country and CHANGE laws, and rules? In te process creating havoc, then crying to mommy when they are put in their place?

Gangs. Who are the main perpetrators? Colors. That ALONE should be an indication of why there is so much bad taste in the mouths of Neo- "racists". So what if "white" people took my ancestry from india and used them as slaves in africa? Or exploited our people and ressources during the imperialistic europeen rule? Do I look like I am hard done by, by what happened decades ago?

Kyprios is making a VERY bold statement by writing articles like this, however racism is way over played.

mikey_mo_love
01-15-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by doublepostwhore
I laugh everytime someone calls racism. I completely agree almost whole heartedly with SLR.

Gangs. Who are the main perpetrators? Colors. That ALONE should be an indication of why there is so much bad taste in the mouths of Neo- "racists". So what if "white" people took my ancestry from india and used them as slaves in africa? Or exploited our people and ressources during the imperialistic europeen rule? Do I look like I am hard done by, by what happened decades ago?

Kyprios is making a VERY bold statement by writing articles like this, however racism is way over played.

i don't think it really matters who is being racist, or whom they are being racist against. it's still a problem. i agree that what has happened in the past isn't directly affecting people now, rather it is peoples apathy towards solving social issues that affects EVERYONE.

this piece is a bold statement. would it have caught your attention if it was not? even if it got one person to think about racism differently and how it is still prevelant, kyprios has done a good thing and should be commended.

Tyler883
01-15-2006, 07:26 PM
:whocares:

Gondi Stylez
01-16-2006, 02:09 AM
well written....