PDA

View Full Version : It's not B&W .. but sh!t it's a good price.

LaughingTiger
03-04-2003, 05:23 PM
What do you guy's think.???

$6,600 99 GSX-R 600.. Brand New rear dunlop tire.. only 4700km's

:D Is it good..

http://www.groundpilots.com/forums/download.php?id=1534

cocoabrova
03-04-2003, 05:33 PM
Looks like a nice bike, doesn't look like it's been layed down, yet.....hehe:thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
03-04-2003, 11:00 PM
nice!!!

sounds like a really good deal, almost to good lol.
if it checks out fine then grab it up quick:thumbsup:

sml
03-05-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Looks like a nice bike, doesn't look like it's been layed down, yet.....hehe:thumbsup:

You must have pychic powers to see that the bike doesn't seem to have been layed down from those pics... Even if it did, the owner could just have replaced the fairings and hide all the internal damage that was done to the bike. Remember, warranty, warranty, warranty is the only sure way to go. At that price, unless he's super desperate to sell, you've got yourself a laid down bike...

dogstar
03-05-2003, 10:23 PM
get it checked out by a good reputable bike mechanic, if you can find one whos not booked up already.

thats a pretty low price, and it maybe a case of the 'mean wife blues' or it maybe dropped, or the seller might have a lotta bills...

LaughingTiger
03-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by dogstar
get it checked out by a good reputable bike mechanic, if you can find one whos not booked up already.

thats a pretty low price, and it maybe a case of the 'mean wife blues' or it maybe dropped, or the seller might have a lotta bills...

Actually it's never been dropped, and it's being sold buy a bike mechanic shop.. I've seen all sides of the bike.. and sml.. you can always tell if the bike has been dropped, not just the fairings show damage And it wouldn't be worth it to replace the fairings anyway, they cost $750 ea side..... $6,600 is the blackbook list price that a dealer will give you..and he is giving it to me.. I found a good deal.. but it's not B & W.. but I think I'm going to buy it...

but thanx for the input guy;s.

Dj_Stylz
03-06-2003, 06:05 PM
It is a good bike