PDA

View Full Version : New Detailing project!!

teggypimp95
01-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

DC2
01-10-2006, 12:04 PM
i might be intrested.. where do you live?

calgarygts
01-10-2006, 12:11 PM
This sounds like it would be against the rules here. Not sure that you should be trying to get interest in your service without being a paid sponsor, just my two cents.
There is definitely interest out there - I started doing the same thing and did cars for friends and aquaintances last summer. If you enjoy doing it, it can be a little extra spending money. I mostly do it for fun, use the money to buy more detailing supplies.
BTW, what does being a 'head detailer' mean? I've seen some beemers come out of the showroom looking quite horrible. Just curious what your shop did for detailing (the beemers I saw were not in calgary).

legendboy
01-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
Hey guys. I was thinking of starting up a little side project of detailing cars right out of my garage. I was curious to see if any one would be interested in this service? not sure of my prices yet but they would be for sure much lower than the main detail shops in calgary.

I was one of the head detailers for BMW here in calgary for quite a while and loved every minuit of it.

Let me know what you guys think and how many of you would be interested.

Thanks again

Brian.

were you working out of the calgary honda bodyshop? i worked there for a while when i was younger.

teggypimp95
01-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

teggypimp95
01-10-2006, 03:19 PM
bump please!

CrvenaZvezda
01-10-2006, 03:37 PM
teggypimp95, i'll defenitly be interested if ur services are still available in march...

teggypimp95
01-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Sounds good thanks! yeah they for sure will be if i go through with it. it will be better in spring and summer anyways!