PDA

View Full Version : to all people who have imported cars from japan

asp integra
01-10-2006, 03:45 PM
well i am seriously considering getting a skyline from japan in the near future and i was just wondering if people on this forum have been pleased with the cars they have imported, who helped them out in the process and if there were any unexpected things u had happen once the car was in canada, thanks

Das_Amaretto
01-10-2006, 04:20 PM
:repost:

do a search... there's sooo many threads about this

Mar
01-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

kdwebber
01-12-2006, 02:58 PM
If your thinking of getting a skyline or any JDM for that matter go with Import Concern. You can't go wrong with them, Christian will take good care of you and your car. Christian will handle all the paperwork, all the importation and transportation of the car, and has access to many great cars in Japan.

Import Concern all the way!

R!zz0
01-16-2006, 08:34 AM
I had no idea you can get cars shipped from Japan. I want a twin turbo supra.

abej6
01-16-2006, 11:37 AM
I had an unfortunate run-in with ImportConcern. The problem was out of their hands (exporter mix-up) but the way they handled it wasn't very professional.

good luck :thumbsup:

A790
01-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by asp integra
well i am seriously considering getting a skyline from japan in the near future and i was just wondering if people on this forum have been pleased with the cars they have imported, who helped them out in the process and if there were any unexpected things u had happen once the car was in canada, thanks

I've got a Skyline GTS-T Type M and a Silvia Q w/K's conversion here for sale.

Both very reasonably priced (see my sig.)