PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Import Emblem

Mazstyle
01-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Yea I know it's a vague title, I need an import emblem, It doesn't matter as long as it's semi rare, and sorta not obvious what its from.

I basically need it as a cover when I buy a gift for someone, so I can say I picked up the emblem instead. I know it doesn't make sense but I'll be in a foreign place meeting someone, and I need an excuse/item to show for the meeting.

post what you got I need it ASAP, or even if I can borrow one or something for 2 weeks.

Mazstyle
01-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Come on someones gotta have something! GTR, Nismo, mugen, it doesn't matter.

alpha
01-11-2006, 05:54 PM
have a bunch of honda H's they are very ricey, but I have yellow, white, and blue

2000_SI
01-11-2006, 05:58 PM
I also have 1 red Honda emblem if you want

Mazstyle
01-11-2006, 11:47 PM
How much for one you guys?

s3v3n
01-12-2006, 01:46 AM
why not just go to canadian tire or something and buy a gtr badge? i cant imagine them being very expensive. hell, you could probably even return it if you arent actually using it and will only have it for a few days.

meh, just a random thought.

alpha
01-12-2006, 03:20 PM
brodie, your not selling that emblem! if anyone gets it, I get it back you fucker!, and you can have 2 for $10.
you can have all of them for $20 if you want. I think I have 3-4 sets maybe more

Mazstyle
01-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by s3v3n
why not just go to canadian tire or something and buy a gtr badge? i cant imagine them being very expensive. hell, you could probably even return it if you arent actually using it and will only have it for a few days.

meh, just a random thought.

Crappy tire sells that stuff?! thanks I'll check it out tonight, a honda H is my last resort because it's a pretty lame excuse... I need something that could possibly seem rare to a female.

s3v3n
01-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Mazstyle

Crappy tire sells that stuff?! thanks I'll check it out tonight, a honda H is my last resort because it's a pretty lame excuse... I need something that could possibly seem rare to a female.

well as long as the female in question doesnt frequent the crappy tire aisle with neon/mufflers/shift knobs/fake badges/pedals i guess it would seem rare ...