PDA

View Full Version : 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS Hatchback

timsthetim
01-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Howdy!
For sale is my 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS i bought a couple of months ago, planning to fix it up, but my priorities have changed and now I am looking to fix up a 1974 volkswagen westfalia, (pretty different ends of the spectrum eh). I have bought a good condition red hatch+ glass + wiper which will be included. It has 200,000 kms, the engine and transmission run excellently, it has an open diff, it's red, sunroof (works), all the little doodads on the car work, it has 4 good tread winter tires, interior is good but could use a good clean it has all good glass except for the windshield, needs new battery, it needs a new power mirror on the drivers side, suspension work?, brake work? rust on the rear quarters which will need to be addressed, rust on the rockers and front quarters too, it seems to me that the floor panels were good though. The car runs and drives. The car is located in Lacombe, Alberta 1 hour from edmonton, 2 from calgary.
I am asking $800, will ship at buyers expense can be picked up.
Phone Numbers
Home: 1-403-782-4773 Usually home after 6:00 PM, home on weekends.
Cell: 1-403-302-4577 (If your not calling from Alberta please refrain from calling me on it because it costs a lot of money)
E-mail: [email protected]

Honda_002
01-10-2006, 10:16 PM
pics?

timsthetim
01-11-2006, 11:11 PM
PENDING SALE
will be reposted if things don't work out