PDA

View Full Version : Bucci - Condo Developers - Anyone heard of them?

black_2.5RS
01-15-2006, 04:40 PM
Looking at buying a condo in Bonavista. Condo is built by Bucci out of Vancouver. Anyone heard of these guys? I know they also built Bella Citta in Bridgeland. Anyone live in Bella Citta or Bonavista Estates and can tell me if the build quality is ok or terrible?

Thanks for your help!

R!zz0
01-16-2006, 08:16 AM
Sounds Italian.

gtowagon
01-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Have a friend in Vancouver who is into real estate i could ask him?

black_2.5RS
01-16-2006, 10:45 AM
gtowagon - could you please ask your buddy?

Eleanor
01-31-2012, 11:16 AM
Ancient thread resurrection, but Bucci's now built a lot of buildings in Calgary, and they're building a new one in Mission that I'm interested in.

Anyone care to lend any experience?

AndyL
01-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Not going to claim to be an expert, but have worked on 4 of their projects...

In my not so humble opinion - not a fan... I'd call them a builder of 'impression' - 100% worried about how things looked, and the materials were always on the high end (unfortunately in some cases not because they were appropriate). They liked their gimmicks, I'd be curious what bucci bella had to say about their 'green' systems now... I heard some rumours - Love to know what came of it...

Construction/mechanical wise, they were better than POV, But not coming close to the PCL/Graham/Ellisdon's for construction quality...

Like I said, just my personal impression, I don't own one, just worked on a few of their projects...

Weapon_R
01-31-2012, 08:43 PM
Any relation to the Bella Casa condos? Because if they are, that group has some serious financial issues.

CUG
02-01-2012, 02:39 AM
I've worked on their projects in the past. You need to find out who they use for a prime contractor. They typically use ITC from what I remember. Then find out who they're using for subcontracts; concrete/rebar etc. Bucci has done some pretty good work, but it all depends on the prime/subs - they're the ones swinging hammers.

Khalil.e
02-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Sounds good