PDA

View Full Version : Need a full list of all AWD convertibles

adifrank
01-17-2006, 01:07 AM
I'm looking for a full list of all AWD convertibles.

I know that there is a Porche, SAAB, and Audi convertible. And of course, there is the Jeep Wrangler. But is there another? For example, I keep hearing about a BMW AWD convertible but I have never seen any real information.

I would like a full list. No need of extensive detail, just a list of makes and model names. If there is one available on the web that you know about, that would be great.

Thanks!

Xtrema
01-17-2006, 01:25 AM
Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
and the upcoming Gallardo Roadster concept

three.eighteen.
01-17-2006, 01:56 AM
i dont believe you can get a 3 series vert w/ 4wd...yet, maybe the e90 range will allow for it?

gp36912
01-17-2006, 01:57 AM
dunno about the vert but u can check the website, look for a cabrio with idrive. that would be one u'd be looking for

adifrank
01-17-2006, 05:57 AM
thanks for the responses. i'd just like to emphasize that i'm not looking for any one particular model. what i really need is the complete list of models and makes that are available.

thanks again

Toma
01-17-2006, 06:09 AM

AllGoNoShow
01-17-2006, 06:54 AM
BMW's AWD is the Xi platform and yes I believe it comes in 3 series, 3 series vert is another question let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: According to the website just the 3 series Sedan and Coupe have xi option, along wiht the X3 and X5 ofcourse. So no convertable from BMW dealer.

There is one option though.... one guy had a 330, dropped the whole drivetrain, suspension, engine, interior, electronics from the 330 and moved over one from the M3, he now as an M3 in a 330 shell. LIterally the only thing left thats the same is the core body, even some of the panels have been changed. If you felt up to it you could do the same thing with a xi platform ;)