PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movie 2

agemagician
01-17-2006, 01:43 PM
I am one of Naruto Fans and i really wish this eposide air in tv tokyo everyday not every week, But i want to ask everyone here is anyone have a new news about Naruto Movie 2 ?
http://www.naruto-ninetails.com/coppermine/albums/wallpaper/Itachi/normal_008.png
Naruto-NineTails (http://www.naruto-ninetails.com)

JordanEG6
01-17-2006, 07:48 PM
im a huge fan...havent been watching lately because of the shitty fillers. try narutofan.com for more info. :)

wildrice
01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Word! So sick of the fillers. Didn't they say in the beginning of one the episodes that there was going to be another 26 weeks of filler.
So retarded!!

dooman24
01-17-2006, 07:55 PM
hey! does any one with a DVD burner be able to burn the AVI files of the ep on dvd for me?? willing to pay!

infected
01-17-2006, 08:24 PM
I just started and I'm around 127, what do you mean by fillers?

wildrice
01-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by infected

As in putting in random stuff just to kill time or should I say 'episodes'.

JordanEG6
01-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by infected

anything that is NOT in the manga comic. they need some time to kill before part 2 starts 3 years later when naruto turns 16. part 2 starts right away in the manga, but they want a smooth transition from part 1 (when sasuke leaves) to part II (3 years later) for the anime, so they stuck some fillers in.

the fillers are supposed to end by april. i hope it does, i want to start watching again. cuz ive been reading some part 2 naruto manga and man,the characters, fights and story lines are 10 times better than part 1

JordanEG6
01-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by dooman24
hey! does any one with a DVD burner be able to burn the AVI files of the ep on dvd for me?? willing to pay!

hey dooman, i can burn em, but i dont have all the eps.

Despair*
01-17-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm a huge fan of Naruto as well. I started marathoning all the episodes in November and cruised super fast right up until around 145. The series hooked me incredibly fast. The fillers don't really bother me at all. I had the patience to watch DBZ from start to finish when they first started airing it on here in NA. I have no idea but I managed to last out through all those fillers, and that series had a lot. Can't wait for more episodes of Naruto to be released. I haven't heard anything about the movie, but yet again I haven't really had much time to do my research :(

Leekiwwi
08-24-2006, 08:40 PM
where can you dl them in the english version? i'm having troubles finding them...

Oldskool
08-24-2006, 08:57 PM
haha Naruto Rocks, im up to date :p, the new movie is the third one! lol, im a anime dork :p

anyone who has bittorrent or something, can d/l the latest episodes of naruto here http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/

If you guys love naruto, and have a PS2, i recommend getting it modded and getting narultamate hero 3, awesome fun!!!

Leekiwwi
08-24-2006, 09:46 PM
are those in jap eng subs?

l/l/rX
08-24-2006, 09:51 PM
naruto is gay...for now...
"fillers" happen when the anime gets licensed.
after that they start playing garbage ep's that have
NOTHING to do with the original story line.
i just wanna see naruto fight sasuke.

BLEACH is another good anime. buut since its licensed too...
its starting to head down the same road as naruto. :guns:

JordanEG6
08-24-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
naruto is gay...for now...
"fillers" happen when the anime gets licensed.
after that they start playing garbage ep's that have
NOTHING to do with the original story line.
i just wanna see naruto fight sasuke.

BLEACH is another good anime. buut since its licensed too...
its starting to head down the same road as naruto. :guns:

they are just doing the fillers for a smooth transition from part 1 to part 2 to avoid getting to close to the manga in terms of release.

**SPOILER**

part 2 takes place 3 years later (naruto is 16 and becomes chuunin with the others [some are jounin]) when the 3 saanins train each of the characters (naruto, sakura and sasuke) and Gaara becomes Kazekage and the story of the Akatski becomes more indepth.

ProjectR
08-25-2006, 08:38 AM
umm didn't this movie come out awhile ago? i could have sworn i downloaded it sometime ago...:dunno:

yeah those fillers suck...bleach for the win!

ZedMan
08-25-2006, 09:51 PM
but bleach is in fillers, too! :rofl:

damn fillers :guns:

Sprinter
09-05-2006, 10:13 AM
sooo there are 2 movies out?

The ice princess one

&

That one where he does the double rasengan? (red and blue)

Pihsiak
09-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Sprinter
sooo there are 2 movies out?

The ice princess one

&

That one where he does the double rasengan? (red and blue)

The second one has some kid who looks like a knight and talks about some gem of galen or somthing. sasuke is already gone and that shadow controling guy is on a misson with Naruto and Sakura.

I heard the third movie is out and didn't do as good as the first 2 in Japan.

http://www.narutocentral.com/index.php?page=movieguides.html

Sprinter
09-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Pihsiak

The second one has some kid who looks like a knight and talks about some gem of galen or somthing. sasuke is already gone and that shadow controling guy is on a misson with Naruto and Sakura.

I heard the third movie is out and didn't do as good as the first 2 in Japan.

http://www.narutocentral.com/index.php?page=movieguides.html

Oh thats right, yea thats the one when Naruto does the double rasengan then. Gara was pretty cool in that one as well.