450 watt kenwood stereo with kenwood mp3 deck
Sparco shifter and pedals
Raceheart rims
Racing beat exhaust
Racing beat suspension
Stitched speed intereior

Winter tires on steelies (extra)
Dynoed at 190 hp 190 torque

I am the second owner of this and for anyone who hasn't driven one these things are awesome. everything on this car is stock (except for the upgraded intercooler) which means if anything ever went wrong it's all cover under the extended warranty. this car get looks everywere it goes and i wouldn't be selling it if i didn't need a truck for work. I have all the paper work from every service job it's ever had.

Price is $19,500 which is low, but because i need a truck first come first takes.

Pm me for more info or to see it

BIGCU
01-18-2006, 11:15 AM
hmmmm i don't think you can dyno at 190hp 190 tq just the fact that you only upgraded the IC. Stock #'s are abotu 145-155hp & tq. Just to let you know

Cypresskilla
01-18-2006, 07:29 PM
well BIG the stock numbers are actually 170 hp and 155 torque so don't talk about shit you don't know ok. also i dynoed the car and i have the paper work stating 190 hp 190 torque so get fucked

ecstasy_civic
01-18-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Cypresskilla
well BIG the stock numbers are actually 170 hp and 155 torque so don't talk about shit you don't know ok. also i dynoed the car and i have the paper work stating 190 hp 190 torque so get fucked

Im pretty sure he means those numbers are at the wheels.:thumbsup:

BIGCU
01-19-2006, 09:15 AM
170hp and 155tq at the crank not at the wheels. You only upgraded the SMIC on your car so not like you boosting it higher than the stock psi. How do I know you ask?? I have a 03 MSP also with AEM CAI and when I dynoed mine, it was 155hp and 148tq.. AT THE WHEELS... SO I DO KNOW MY SHIT!!!
:drama:

Unless you got it dynoed at the crank or tried to convert it ...
then you're a dumbass

upgraded SMIC's do not increase your hp or raise boost... dickwad

KTHXBYE :poosie:

Oh btw... here's link for your entertainment..
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116176

gluck with the sale tho!

anyone
01-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Cypresskilla

Sweet way to sell you car! Try calming down and validate your claim by perhaps posting your dyno sheet.

SoulX
01-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

SoulX
01-19-2006, 10:13 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

SoulX
01-19-2006, 10:29 AM
oh man the big bad mods edit my post
i had a fukn real offer to wtf?????????????

SoulX
01-19-2006, 10:32 AM

SoulX
01-19-2006, 10:41 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

SoulX
01-19-2006, 10:41 AM

SoulX
01-19-2006, 10:42 AM
attn MOD

i need help. my copy and paste got stuck and now i cant delete the post? werid shiet?

free bump for seller!

gpomp
01-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by SoulX
OoooOoooOo I think I found his dyno sheet!!!!!

removed
why is there a 35 hp difference between the 2 runs? looks like vtec crossover at 5000 rpm!

heavyD
01-19-2006, 10:45 AM
I forsee someone getting banned. Let the guy sell his car and stay out of the thread if you aren't seriously interested. It's a nice car. It has an upgraded intercooler which enables him to run higher than stock boost levels safely. Turbo magazine has made significant gains with these cars by just upping the boost so leave it alone.

SoulX
01-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
I forsee someone getting banned.

holy fukn jedi do exist in Calgary?

SoulX
01-19-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
Let the guy sell his car and stay out of the thread if you aren't seriously interested. It's a nice car. It has an upgraded intercooler which enables him to run higher than stock boost levels safely. Turbo magazine has made significant gains with these cars by just upping the boost so leave it alone.

omg! he up the boost with no boost controller? I BUY NOW THAT CAR IS SPECIAL!!!!!!!!

Aleks
01-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by gpomp

why is there a 35 hp difference between the 2 runs? looks like vtec crossover at 5000 rpm!

LOL dude look at the graph a little closer this guy is making fun of it it's not REAL.

BIGCU
01-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Aleks

LOL dude look at the graph a little closer this guy is making fun of it it's not REAL.

it's not even a honda LOL

rc2002
01-19-2006, 11:02 AM
This was the only thread the guy posted in before he got banned. Seems he registered back in July 2005 for the sole purpose of whoring up this for sale thread.

I think the dyno sheet post should be removed to keep people from interpreting it as real.

heavyD
01-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by SoulX
holy fukn jedi do exist in Calgary?

Well if you being banished means there are jedi in Calgary. I guess its true.:poosie:

gpomp
01-19-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
This was the only thread the guy posted in before he got banned. Seems he registered back in July 2005 for the sole purpose of whoring up this for sale thread.

I think the dyno sheet post should be removed to keep people from interpreting it as real.
i think he brings a valid point though, any hp claims should be backed up with a dyno chart.

Cypresskilla
01-19-2006, 04:40 PM
wow, first off soulX just shut the fcuk up

Ok if there was a Dyno sheet put up it certainly was not mine or from this car. I will get my scanner working tonight scan it and put it up so all u thread dryhumping whores will shut up.

Second thanks go to D appreciate the support. All i want to do is sell my car

So when any of you shitpump thread whores start up a F.S. you can be sure i will fcuk them up for you!!

Cheers:thumbsup:

monk33
01-25-2006, 01:43 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97665

Sam car different horse #'s. does the hp drop with the price?:D