PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Adams?

Neil4Speed
01-18-2006, 01:08 AM
Hey, I went to this concert last night, I know its not too much of a demographic on here which would probably be able to appreciate/like him very much. But personally, I found his music to be pretty good, and you can see why he was one of the most popular artists in the world during late 80's-early 90's.

His concert was spectacular, he performed a fantastic set-list with an awesome group of songs. He and his entire band were really energetic and seemed to genuinely like performing. Thats something that you can just see in the manner in which he performes. It makes for a great show when you really feel that the performer wants to be there.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone else wanted to share their thoughts or experiences.

A picture I took from the concert:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1605/copyofbryanadams0315ke.jpg

btw. I went with Statick, it was his first concert and needless to say it was like taking a kid to Disneyworld.

statick
01-18-2006, 02:04 AM
^Damn straight:rofl:

this concert was absolutely amazing...no fan of bryan adams should have missed this. it was just bloody brilliant:thumbsup:

toyboy88
01-18-2006, 08:46 AM
i went as well (b-day present), that was actually an amazing concert...good mix of his old and new songs. :thumbsup: :clap:

statick
01-18-2006, 10:00 AM
^How were you're seats? where were they? u get a good view of the show?

AD_Runner
01-18-2006, 10:03 AM
I envy you all -- He is a great artist --- Love the song" I would Die for you" which was the main song in the movie Robin Hood years ago ------------ Damn he is good!:clap:

ALI BABA
01-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Allende
I envy you all -- He is a great artist --- Love the song" I would Die for you" which was the main song in the movie Robin Hood years ago ------------ Damn he is good!:clap:

:werd: that song is great.

joyridder
01-18-2006, 11:00 AM
I also went to the concert on Monday night, it was pretty good...I liked the duet with that girl....
He puts on a great show, imagine what it would have been like during his rise to fame, say around 1987 or so....:clap:

toyboy88
01-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by statick
^How were you're seats? where were they? u get a good view of the show?

i was lucky enough to get tickets for my birthday in row 5! so it was actually a GREAT view of the show! 100% worth the money..

My fav songs:
Summer of '69 (gotta love it!)
cut's like a knife
back to you
here i am
and when i'm gone

:clap: :clap:

Bill Cosby
01-18-2006, 06:04 PM
haha wow i was gonna make a thread about this, until i saw this one

the concert was fucking awesome my girlfriend bought me a ticket and personally i like bryan adams, when people ask what kind of music i listen to i say rnb and bryan adams lol

the concert was nothing short of amazing, i have his dvd concert of him in dublin and this was even better, i loved how everyone sang summer of 69 it was so exciting haha, bryan you rock my world baby

Bill Cosby
01-18-2006, 06:11 PM

isnt that song called everything i do i do it for you?

asp integra
01-18-2006, 07:16 PM
ya bryan adams is one of those guys who no matter what genre of music u listen too, you can always throw on some bryan adams and everyone like the music

FiveFreshFish
01-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
A picture I took from the concert:

Good pic. Camera phone?

stevieo
01-18-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

ya it is, i have the movie haha.

statick
01-19-2006, 08:09 AM
For all the homies that went to the concert...Which sing did you think he performed the best? I would have to say back to you, 18 till i die, or summer of 69.:clap:

FiveFreshFish: No, it was a Canon Powershot A70:thumbsup:

AD_Runner
01-19-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

Actually the correct name of the song is -- I Do It For You (Everything I Do) however, since most know "I would die for you" I just call it that -- I bad ---

But it's a great song --- and damn he rocks --- :thumbsup:

treg50
01-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Were you allowed to bring cameras in? Or did you have to sneak it? Nice pic BTW.

toyboy88
01-19-2006, 10:15 AM

Actually the correct name of the song is -- I Do It For You (Everything I Do) however, since most know "I would die for you" I just call it that -- I bad ---

But it's a great song --- and damn he rocks --- :thumbsup:

it's actually '(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" to be corrct :D
since i have the anthology CD in front of me :poosie:

statick
01-19-2006, 10:51 AM
treg50: I think the tickets said something about having no cameras allowed, although the usher that was right beside us did not seem to mind at all.:D

Bill Cosby
01-19-2006, 12:39 PM
i think heaven was done very well, summer of 69 and lets make a night to remember

wicked concert!!!!!

skandalouz_08
01-19-2006, 12:45 PM
it was one of the better concerts i've seen in a while!

AD_Runner
01-19-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88

it's actually '(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" to be corrct :D
since i have the anthology CD in front of me :poosie:

awwwww --- I was looking at a list of his songs went I typed that ------ so --- we both are right -- agreed? ;)

Bill Cosby
01-19-2006, 01:02 PM
nope

i am right though

:nut:

AD_Runner
01-19-2006, 01:08 PM
No matter who is right --- He just rocks -- !:thumbsup:

Bill Cosby
01-19-2006, 01:13 PM
ill second that pika

toyboy88
01-19-2006, 06:13 PM
No matter who is right --- He just rocks -- !:thumbsup:

:clap: :clap: no doubt...

and usually the "young" ushers don't give a fcuk about cameras or anything cuz they just wanna watch the concert/game for free :D