PDA

View Full Version : Try to be a nice guy and this is what you get

monk33
01-19-2006, 09:50 AM
I started a thread here because I didn't want to jack your sale thread here http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115985

Re: FYI

monk33 wrote on 01-18-2006 10:02 AM:
um if its stock except for the IC I don't think you can dyno 190hp or tq man. It should be about 145-155.

Cypresskilla wrote on 01-18-2006 06:25 PM:

Wow you really like talking out of your ass don't you!

If you knew anything about this car you would know that stock from factory this car has 170hp and 155 torque moron!

also i dynoed the car and have the paper showing 190 hp and 190 torque so next time before you say shitpump know more about the car. K

Thanks and get fucked

Wow you try to be nice and tell someone in a pm so they don't look like an asshat and thats what you get. The numbers I am talking about of course are in WHP, because I don't know of many people here who go get dyno'd at the fly. In your post it says everything is stock except for the IC, and that the warranty is still good. I then assume that the upgraded IC is a Side mount, not a front mount. An intercooler alone doesn't increase hp or tq. If you dynoed the car and got 190 at the wheels then I can guarantee you that the intercooler is not the only mod on your car and therefore your car is not stock and not covered under the extended warranty or any warranty for that matter.

Quote:

If you knew anything about this car you would know that stock from factory this car has 170hp and 155 torque moron!

I do know quite a bit about this car because I am the first owner of my 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege. I dyno'd 200whp and 195wtq at PE tuning with James at the controls. And that was not at stock boost it was at 10psi with the ION full 3" turboback exhaust and FMIC and AEM CAI. And I was there the same day as BIGCU when he dyno'd his 03 MSP.

So asshat, what I was trying to get at is according to your post of being stock there is no way you dyno'd those numbers and if you did then you car is NOT stock. Pick one dipshit.

Good luck with the sale. :nut:

Pee_Sack
01-19-2006, 09:55 AM
Gotts love the honest car sales people out there now adays....

that is 2 ppl saying you are bullshitting

in his thread bigcu called him on it.

fess up buddy, clear this shit up or I am sure your htread will be closed.

rc2002
01-19-2006, 10:09 AM
:werd: Post up the dynosheet and clear up this issue. I know these cars are capable of at least that if you up the boost.

Stock form, I'd be doubtful you'd see 190whp with just an upgraded side mount.

Aleks
01-19-2006, 10:18 AM
I saw a stock MSP dyno at 125 whp on a mustang dyno. Which is about right for 170 crank HP. Depends what dyno you use. I love how guys use dyno numbers to brag on the net. They are tuning tools not to be used for braging rights LOL

R!zz0
01-19-2006, 10:22 AM
if a car dyoned at 260 how much hp is at the crank?

toyboy88
01-19-2006, 10:24 AM
e-wars = new trend of 2006 :confused: :rofl:

Aleks
01-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by R!zz0
if a car dyoned at 260 how much hp is at the crank?

many factors will determine that.

fwd, rwd, awd all have different losses. Then you have your mustang dynos, dynojets, dynapacks... (read from lowest to highest).

ex. my old car dyno'd at 260 whp on a mustang dyno. I was told that was about 330 crank HP. Track numbers agreed with that.

monk33
01-19-2006, 05:15 PM
wow, first off soulX just shut the fcuk up

Ok if there was a Dyno sheet put up it certainly was not mine or from this car. I will get my scanner working tonight scan it and put it up so all u thread dryhumping whores will shut up.

Second thanks go to D appreciate the support. All i want to do is sell my car

So when any of you shitpump thread whores start up a F.S. you can be sure i will fcuk them up for you!!

Cheers

Wow, first of all I never jacked your thread and if you came in here to read this you would see the point I was trying to make was this

So asshat, what I was trying to get at is according to your post of being stock there is no way you dyno'd those numbers and if you did then you car is NOT stock. Pick one dipshit.

So posting your dyno sheet only tells us that the car is not stock therefore warranty is not valid or if it really is stock then something is wrong with the dyno. :thumbsup:

I pm'd you initially so that you could make the corrections in your post without jacking your thread. But your ungrateful ass had to come back with some "I am a tough guy" remarks and get fukt.

Which caused me to create this thread to let everyone know what an asshole you are and that you don't know jackshit about the car you are selling. :thumbsdow

And if you think an intercooler upgrade by itself will yield that much of a gain then that shows you don't know jackshit about modding a car. :nut:

Cheers Biatch.

handsomebassman
01-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by monk33

And if you think an intercooler upgrade by itself will yield that much of a gain then that shows you don't know jackshit about modding a car. :nut:

Cheers Biatch. [/B]

Well its he didnt put just any normal intercooler in, this one has a sticker on it. Thats like an extra 10-15 right there.

And yes, that seller is a cunt. Im finding alot of the people who try to sell stuff on here are either big ass liars, or rude as hell.

C4S
01-19-2006, 05:33 PM
come on .. it is just #!

170HP or 190HP .. no big deal ...

Even in new car market .. everyone says 300HP .. but .. are they?

relax .. someone wants to sell his car, no matter 150, or 200 HP .. need a buyer to see/try the car first! :thumbsup:

s3v3n
01-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by C4S
come on .. it is just #!

relax .. someone wants to sell his car, no matter 150, or 200 HP .. need a buyer to see/try the car first! :thumbsup:

er, are you serious? if youre being sarcastic ... sorry in advance haha

it IS just a # ... a # being used to sell a car for another # ... 20 000

new cars have to be sold with correct hp claims ... wasnt the new civic pushed back to 197hp?

if the car really has 190whp he can just throw up the dyno rather than flame like crazy. although, as people have mentioned already, if the car really has 190whp it would most likely have more than just a new ic...

handsomebassman
01-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by C4S
come on .. it is just #!

thats like saying its okay for me to sell a digital camera, tell someone its 7.1 megapixles, when its 5.1. Its just wrong.

Or selling a cellphone, saying it can hold up to 200 numbers, when it only holds 150.

Its wrong, period.

hollywood_35
01-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

Im finding alot of the people who try to sell stuff on here are either big ass liars, or rude as hell.

Yeah I noticed that too...

For Sale:

1993 Honda Civic, it has a lot of stickers. And a new intercooler, but no turbo. Buy it now or... stfu you can just gtfo cause yur dum az shiat. If you won't buy this track car my homiez will vouch for how tyte it iz.

Some people don't realize that people don't want to buy something worth that much money from someone who looks like they would yell at their dick cause it hangs to the left.

CKY
01-19-2006, 06:16 PM
That guy is no doubt the rudest poster I've seen on beyond.

Dooms_Bane
01-19-2006, 06:24 PM
i say just ban him.. if he's lying about his sale like that.. hell he shouldn't even be aloud to sell on this site.... let alone post..
if your selling something and someone corrects you at least edit your post... lol
sad... so sad...

monk33
01-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

thats like saying its okay for me to sell a digital camera, tell someone its 7.1 megapixles, when its 5.1. Its just wrong.

Or selling a cellphone, saying it can hold up to 200 numbers, when it only holds 150.

Its wrong, period.
:werd: