PDA

View Full Version : Gunmetal S2K??

shadowz
03-06-2003, 12:47 PM
Yester day at Mopac I saw a gunmetal S2K with Amuse front chin, Mugen MF10 polished face wheels and a hardtop. Anyone know whos this is?

GTS Jeff
03-06-2003, 02:42 PM
oh thats mine.

shadowz
03-06-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
oh thats mine.

LOL can I have a ride in it please?:confused:

max_boost
03-06-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by shadowz

LOL can I have a ride in it please?:confused:

Yah sure, this summer:rofl:

Sounds like an exotic looking setup on the S2K:thumbsup:

CRXguy
03-06-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Yah sure, this summer:rofl:

Are you sure this time? ;) :rofl:

max_boost
03-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Are you sure this time? ;) :rofl:

Yah, I already ordered my Comptech Supercharger:eek:

shadowz
03-06-2003, 04:09 PM

Yah, I already ordered my Comptech Supercharger:eek:
really? holy shit gonna be tight

CRXguy
03-06-2003, 04:11 PM

unfortunately, his driving skillz isn't so tight! hahahah

max_boost
03-06-2003, 04:15 PM

haha j/k dude......

unfortunately, his driving skillz isn't so tight! hahahah

doesn't matter, those jokes don't bother me anymore
Skills can be developed, money buys reliable horsepower/torque/pimp factor:poosie:

three.eighteen.
03-06-2003, 04:19 PM

Skills can be developed, money buys power:poosie:

skillz before power, whats the point of the extra power before you can drive the stock car to its full potential :burnout:

CRXguy
03-06-2003, 04:19 PM
money just gets you into more trouble!!! :rofl:

i'm just joking man, go take a cold shower or something. lol

max_boost
03-06-2003, 04:20 PM
money just gets you into more trouble!!! :rofl:

i'm just joking man, go take a cold shower or something. lol

no man, that applies to you! not me:rofl: I have no monthly payments to make this month......you? :rofl:

RSeXy
03-06-2003, 04:21 PM

haha j/k dude......

doesn't matter, those jokes don't bother me anymore
Skills can be developed, money buys pimp factor:poosie:

and why would you need a "pimp factor?!" :guns: :rofl:

CRXguy
03-06-2003, 04:21 PM
lol.....you got me!

asshole

:rofl:

max_boost
03-06-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

skillz before power, whats the point of the extra power before you can drive the stock car to its full potential :burnout:

What constitutes having good driving skills? You think all the old folks with 400hp benz give a crap because they can't take a turn properly on the track or deerfoot? Or not being able to use their car to its full potential?:rofl:

three.eighteen.
03-06-2003, 04:26 PM

What constitutes having good driving skills? You think all the old folks with 400hp benz give a crap because they can't take a turn properly on the track or deerfoot? Or not being able to use their car to its full potential?:rofl:

those old folks arent seeking more power though, theyre happy cus theyre, rich old and own a benz, just so much more happy it has 400hp on tap...

you my friend are looking to tune/pimp, which entails technically the "i want to be fastest/nicest looking car" mentality, and don't lie, i share this mentality as well...and if you want to be the fastest, pimpinest car around...you gotta have skillz...in extremely blatant terms...what good is a dick if you cant use it...:bigpimp:

max_boost
03-06-2003, 04:29 PM

those old folks arent seeking more power though, theyre happy cus theyre, rich old and own a benz, just so much more happy it has 400hp on tap...

you my friend are looking to tune/pimp, which entails technically the "i want to be fastest/nicest looking car" mentality, and don't lie, i share this mentality as well...and if you want to be the fastest, pimpinest car around...you gotta have skillz...in extremely blatant terms...what good is a dick if you cant use it...:bigpimp: :rofl:

I don't want to be the fastest or the pimpiest car around......someone will always have better

For me personally, I want a car that suits my lifestyle and that I can enjoy on my own terms, regardless if I can drive the car to its max potential or not

How many people that can drive their cars to its fullest potential anyway? and what are the standards to judge full potential by? fastest time in a 1/4 mile? times around a track? best launch and shift skills on the street? very subjective:thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
03-06-2003, 04:36 PM

skillz before power, whats the point of the extra power before you can drive the stock car to its full potential :burnout: yea! geeeezzzzzz sam havent u seen initial d? hasnt initial d taught u anything about life?

im disappointed in u...

max_boost
03-06-2003, 04:37 PM
yea! geeeezzzzzz sam havent u seen initial d? hasnt initial d taught u anything about life?

im disappointed in u...

Its a freaking cartoon you wierdo!:rofl: BUt yes, I know what you mean:thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
03-06-2003, 04:44 PM

Its a freaking cartoon you wierdo!:rofl: BUt yes, I know what you mean:thumbsup: hahahahhahaahaha :rofl: and dont forget that takumi gets all the girls too

SilverStreak
03-06-2003, 08:04 PM
oh thats mine.

You only wish that was yours.

kaput
03-06-2003, 08:13 PM

VTEXTC
03-06-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by SilverStreak

You only wish that was yours.

Yes...I second that. Damn those wheels must be something rare and pricey huh Silver streak? :rolleyes:

A

xviper
03-31-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by VTEXTC

Yes...I second that. Damn those wheels must be something rare and pricey huh Silver streak? :rolleyes:

A
Very rare and very pricey! ;)
And I hear it's Vortech supercharged, too. :burnout:

importadrenelin
03-31-2003, 09:59 PM
shizer.. sounds sick.. I guess I can't get those wheels now for mr S2K... damn it..

monkeyja
04-01-2003, 08:01 PM
dont think there is a gunmetal paint in s2000 in canada even in japan except he changed his own paint

xviper
04-01-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by monkeyja
dont think there is a gunmetal paint in s2000 in canada even in japan except he changed his own paint
Or ........... it coulda been just really dirty! ;) Funny how dirt does that to Silverstone.

ACS-e36
04-05-2003, 04:38 PM
i saw it yesterday!!! apparently is some old guy driving it... bout in his 40-50's its TIGHT!