PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1988 MR2 supergarged

MR.TWO
01-19-2006, 07:23 PM
I am selling my 1988 mr2 supercharged.

The body or shell of the car is white it has front body kit, and a brand new paint job that has never been driven. The body has over 200 000 km on it. The body though has many km on it has been setting in my garage for 4 years and all I have been doing is restoring this car. Interior is mint with one small rip in it. The car now has no engine in it but I do have two motors for it one is a 4agze and the other is the original 4age motor.
- The body is going for 1500$

I have an imported jdm 4agze motor that has 80 000 km on it I never installed it into my car so I never fired it up. Supercharger on it is in good condition and I bought a new seal kit for it.
- The 4agze motor is going for 2000$

I have the original motor for it and it has over 200 000 km on it and the clutch is burnt.
- The 4age motor is going for 500$

I bought an HKS overdrive pulley for the 4agze motor it is in its original package. I was told that it is the last one in Canada not including Quebec.
- The HKS pulley is going for 450$

I live in Vancouver now but my uncle in Calgary has my car and all that I have mentioned. Pictures will not be up until I go back to Calgary but I can set up an appointment up with you and my uncle. I am also accepting offers on all above. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment email me @ [email protected]