PDA

View Full Version : RHD Supra??

jesse
01-21-2006, 05:36 PM
My question is pretty basic. im looking for a place i can import a RHD (right hand drive) supra. but the only site that i know of is import concern and they dont have very many supras, and the ones they do have are not in the shape i am looking for. i want to buy a supra in the best shape possible. does anyone know any sites that are trusted and can import a nice supra. money isnt really a concern. i am willing to spend a little extra money have have one in nice shape. Or is anyone have a rhd supra forsale. i would like to have it for summer time.

thanks for your time.

calgarys13
01-21-2006, 05:41 PM
importconcern can get any quality of vehicle you want..not only are they the most experienced exporter but also very easy to deal with..christian has imported 3 cars for me and the service has been excellent..email either christian or dom or pm MX73someday (christian) on beyond and he'll help you out...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

schurchill39
01-21-2006, 05:55 PM
I also reccomend Import concern, I have talked to them and they are very knowledgeable. Maybe try JDMconnections.ca, I have a friend here that was looking for a supra on there

Mar
01-21-2006, 06:10 PM
Zhao Kahn on www.dc5ab.com imports cars from Japan like every other day, he can do it for you. Or you can go online to a place like www.batfa.com and order one yourself.

James
01-21-2006, 06:18 PM
I went with importconcern, very smooth transaction :thumbsup: ... Dont just go by what you see on thier website, they can source other auctions etc.. and try to find what you want.

dj_rice
01-21-2006, 06:22 PM
One other source you can try is Adam @ Feast Auto Export Group....Adam only sells the cleanest cars possible.. he doesn't sell pos cars that fall apart :thumbsup:

http://www.spikidesign.com/feast/stock.php?stock=company

And whatta u know...heres a Supra for sale from Adam...

http://www.spikidesign.com/feast/cars.php?car=18

alpineguy
01-21-2006, 06:23 PM
www.j-specimports.ca
www.abbotsfordjapanauto.com
www.jns-imports.com

These are some others that import to canada
Hope This helps

mr.loco
01-21-2006, 08:15 PM
you have to wait two more years:thumbsdow

JAYMEZ
01-21-2006, 08:53 PM
www.supraforums.com , go to the Canadian fields , you have to sign up to see it , someone is selling a JDM supra atm.

calgarys13
01-21-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by mr.loco
you have to wait two more years:thumbsdow

for a mark 4

jesse
01-22-2006, 02:26 AM
Thanks for all your replies and ill definetly look into emailing import concern to see if they can help me swing a deal.

jesse
01-22-2006, 03:57 PM
how hard is it to bring a car across the boarder from the states. there are a few in the states that might be worth looking at or would it be a pain in the ass the get the saftied over here? also how hard is it to get insurence for a rhd car?

Sharpie
01-22-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by jesse
how hard is it to bring a car across the boarder from the states. there are a few in the states that might be worth looking at or would it be a pain in the ass the get the saftied over here? also how hard is it to get insurence for a rhd car?
check this out
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107279&highlight=importing

Audio_Rookie
01-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
www.supraforums.com , go to the Canadian fields , you have to sign up to see it , someone is selling a JDM supra atm.

"Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."

when trying to register....said the same thing ever since a month ago.

EK 2.0
01-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by alpineguy
www.j-specimports.ca
www.abbotsfordjapanauto.com
www.jns-imports.com

These are some others that import to canada
Hope This helps

intersting to now see how many places/sources you have to import JDM Vehicles...