PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with the habs?

Vypros
01-21-2006, 10:31 PM
6-1.
6 goals in the first 15 minutes of the first period against them. I don't really care too much for vancouver, rough beat team and they are jerks. i see them grabbing the other team members around necks and pulling them to the ground, no penalties called :(

oh well, CALGARY WON!!!

habsfan
01-21-2006, 10:42 PM
they suck on the road, thats whats wrong :cry: :cry:

all i can really do is hang my head in shame and hope to god they turn it around soon.

awd
01-21-2006, 11:42 PM
err...they suck?

Canucks have beat them 6 of the last 7 games -- and the canucks were doing terrible before christmas.

GO CANUCKS GO!

lastprodigy
01-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Go CANUCKS!

ps. did any of you douchebag flames fans complain when you got that goal called in even though Regher kicked it in? dont think so....point: dont complain about officiating if youre gonna be a hypocrite!

tapout
01-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
Go CANUCKS!

ps. did any of you douchebag flames fans complain when you got that goal called in even though Regher kicked it in? dont think so....point: dont complain about officiating if youre gonna be a hypocrite! :zzz:

Mr_John
01-22-2006, 08:07 PM
whats wrong with the habs?
their defence...

Nissanaddict
01-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
Go CANUCKS!

ps. did any of you douchebag flames fans complain when you got that goal called in even though Regher kicked it in? dont think so....point: dont complain about officiating if youre gonna be a hypocrite!

I'm not gonna complain cuz that would make me look stupid. But I do agree that the officials should have noticed. By the way, that's one goal in a pretty well blowout of a game (and don't say "they would have played different" we outplayed Buffalo ALL night) as a pose to a one goal game in the Stanley cup final goal. I do agree Regehr should have not gotten that goal, but our position still stands, that is shitty officiating, even though it did favour us that particular night.

lastprodigy
01-22-2006, 08:26 PM
yeah whatever i would have your opinion too if i was a flames fan..im glad you at least agree it wasnt a goal instead of just arguing for he sake of arguing ...lol 4-1 with an empty netter is not a blow-out..and that was the 2-1 goal....meh whatever...just wanted to play a little devials advocate.

Nissanaddict
01-22-2006, 08:46 PM
fair enough. I'm not gonna jump at you guns blazing, I will admit that was no goal. Not a chance....and the NHL did call Buffalo and apologized for it....the Flames received no apologies for certain goals either...Either way, the officials should have the requirement of not being blubbering idiots. Like did you see Biron's reaction? he was making kicking motions he looked furious, and they didn't notice a thing? Or thoroughly check? Like wow.