PDA

View Full Version : FS / FT: 1977 BMW 320i 2dr

carson blocks
01-22-2006, 01:16 PM
1977 BMW 320i 2 door

2.0l 4cyl Fuel Injected
4 spd manual transmission
Blue exterior / Blue interior

The car has a good exterior and a very nice interior. The car runs and drives well, and passed an insurance inspection a few months ago. I put a new bosch starter in it. I also have new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, condenser, points, etc. for the car .

There are also new struts and springs, as well as a spare used starter in the trunk that came with the car. I also have 2 winter tires on steel BMW rims.

The car will need a battery soon (I can get a rebuilt one for ~$50), and the clutch cylinder started leaking a few drops of fluid on the floormat every now and then (under $50 new). I swear cars wear out more when they sit than when you drive them.

I'm selling this car because my company gave me a demo to drive about a month after I finished fixing the BMW up. I will consider trading this car for a motorcycle, or for an interesting car or truck, even a project. I have no need for another driver, but I'm always interested in projects and interesting cars.

I apologize for the car being dirty in the photo, but I don't have it insured right now in order to take it to the wash.

I'm asking $2500 or an interesting trade.

*EDIT* Price drop to $2000/offers/trades

*Edit: Phone number removed*

d.maczko
01-22-2006, 01:18 PM
post pics :)

carson blocks
01-22-2006, 01:23 PM
That was fast.. You know you'll wear out your refresh button if you keep hitting it that fast lol..

Here is the pic I promised a few minutes ago..

statick
01-22-2006, 01:30 PM
any rust?

what kind of cars r you looking at for trades?

carson blocks
01-22-2006, 02:08 PM
There is some rust, but no holes. The rust is just bubbling under the paint and hasn't broken through yet. One spot is under the fuel filler, and the same on the opposite side, and there is bubbling around the windshield.

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to trades, and find the oddest things interesting, what do you have?

carson blocks
01-23-2006, 11:07 AM
bump for German quality and engineering. Impress your family and co-workers with your very own BMW.

Car comes with free stick to remove ladies that cling to the car when they see the BMW roundel.

Also comes with free BMW keychain, so even when you aren't leaning against your car, people around you know that you are better than them..

All this status and prestige is within your grasp at the low price of $2500.

:drool:

statick
01-23-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by carson blocks
There is some rust, but no holes. The rust is just bubbling under the paint and hasn't broken through yet. One spot is under the fuel filler, and the same on the opposite side, and there is bubbling around the windshield.

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to trades, and find the oddest things interesting, what do you have?

I have a 1985 Audi Coupe GT, if you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can look at each others cars and go from there.

DonJuan
01-23-2006, 01:04 PM
I had a red 1982 320is back in highschool and it didn't look no where this good, and the ladies loved it as I did.
Free bump for a super fun reliable car!

mr.13secprobe
01-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by carson blocks

Car comes with free stick to remove ladies that cling to the car when they see the BMW roundel.

Also comes with free BMW keychain, so even when you aren't leaning against your car, people around you know that you are better than them..

:drool:

:rofl:

carson blocks
01-24-2006, 09:50 AM
bump

:bigpimp:

carson blocks
01-27-2006, 11:01 AM
statick - not really interested in the Audi. Thanks for the interest though.

Still for Sale

I will consider all trade offers.

I will also pay a generous fee if you refer a buyer to me. pm for details.

carson blocks
02-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Ok, I have to sell this car. The gf is getting jealous of all the women hanging around my driveway hoping to catch a glimpse of the man who owns this magnificent automobile.

Sacrifice for $2000 \ offers, or an interesting trade.

handsomebassman
02-17-2006, 11:43 AM
mileage? Or am i blind?

carson blocks
02-17-2006, 11:50 AM
I'll check the exact mileage when I get home, but I remember it was low mileage, under 200k.