View Full Version : FS / FT: 1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4

carson blocks
01-22-2006, 02:56 PM
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4

2.5l 4 cyl engine
3spd auto transmission
Red exterior / Grey interior

NO RUST lol

The car ran and drove when I bought it, then the fuel pump quit working. The ignition switch is also acting up. The engine ran quite well before the pump died, no noise or smoking or anything.

The car also has an older cd deck.

This car would be perfect for a cheap driver or a mad engine swap. I bought it planning to do a cadillac engine swap, but never got around to it. I have other projects i'd rather do, so I'm letting this one go.

I'm asking $500 or I will take trades of car / bike projects, shaw pvr, anything interesting.

*Edit: Phone number removed*

carson blocks
01-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Impress your friends with this rare NADM exotic sports car. JDM was last year's thing.. Get on the fiero bandwagon while the prices are still great.

$500 secures your place in automotive history.

:burnout:

Stiny
01-23-2006, 11:43 AM
^^ thats a good pitch very well done and good price for a nice car

carson blocks
01-24-2006, 09:49 AM
thanks.

bump

Obscura
01-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by carson blocks
Impress your friends with this rare NADM exotic sports car. JDM was last year's thing.. Get on the fiero bandwagon while the prices are still great.

$500 secures your place in automotive history.

:burnout:

:rofl: I'm almost hoping you don't sell your cars just so I can read what you will post next for a sales pitch.

IncredibleToad
01-25-2006, 11:56 PM
does he work as a door to door salesman, cuz it kinda sounds like it :rofl:

how's the body looking?

carson blocks
01-27-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by IncredibleToad
how's the body looking?

The body is pretty good. It's fibreglass composite material so there's no rust. There are no cracks, dings, dents, or signs of accident damage either.

The metal understructure is in awesome shape too, with no rust or bends or signs of accident damage.

limecorrado
01-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Fieros are great little cars good luck with the sale

modded46
01-28-2006, 01:44 AM
3spd Auto?? Eeew.. too bad.. :/

carson blocks
02-17-2006, 11:49 AM
bump

Make me an offer on this rare domestic ferrari. A fresh coat of red paint and some pilfered emblems and your friends and family will never know the difference.

but seriously, this is a great car to build a kit car from, there are tons of bolt-on bodies available for these

Or, you can leave the car as-is and drop in a chevy or caddy V8 to make an incredibly fast car for not alot of money.

http://www.hotrodder.com/emarsh/
http://www.v8fiero.com/