PDA

View Full Version : FAB design or Lorinser

benzo
03-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Which kit do you think i should put on my car?

benzo
03-06-2003, 10:24 PM
OR THIS ONE

ICEBERG
03-06-2003, 10:29 PM
I like the RENNtech look better.

benzo
03-06-2003, 10:33 PM
i like the renntech except that the fender flares bubble out too much for me. Plus isn't the renntech kit like $12000 or something? Have you done anything to your coupe?

nismodrifter
03-06-2003, 10:34 PM
FAB is too crazy lokin, Renntech looks nice, Lorinser is simple but looks nice too

benzo
03-06-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
FAB is too crazy lokin, Renntech looks nice, Lorinser is simple but looks nice too

That's my problem.... i want something that is a bit wilder and different but the lORINSER kits are too common and the Fab design kit maybe too wild. Have any of you heard of Fabulous? There kits are pretty cool but i don't think they have a kit for my coupe yet.

ICEBERG
03-06-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by benzo
i like the renntech except that the fender flares bubble out too much for me. Plus isn't the renntech kit like $12000 or something? Have you done anything to your coupe?

ASP pulley + ITG Filter So far. Waiting for the spring to really work on this car. It will be lowered and some cool wheels first. Then would like to get a nice catback exhaust. But with the ASP pulley i can feel the car is pretty fast.

benzo
03-06-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG

ASP pulley + ITG Filter So far. Waiting for the spring to really work on this car. It will be lowered and some cool wheels first. Then would like to get a nice catback exhaust. But with the ASP pulley i can feel the car is pretty fast.

Cool, i'll have to check out your car sometime to see what work you have done. I haven't done any engine stuff yet, just lowered and 19's. Are you part of the mbworld.org forum? i think i've seen your handle in there. I think we've might have messaged each other before.

ICEBERG
03-06-2003, 10:47 PM
I been with MBworld for copule years now. I have seen you there now and then. My car is put away for winter. Haven't been driving it since October. It is sitting in the garage. I just drive the Focus ZX3 for winters. Hopefully i can take the Benz out next month.

benzo
03-06-2003, 10:50 PM
I been with MBworld for copule years now. I have seen you there now and then. My car is put away for winter. Haven't been driving it since October. It is sitting in the garage. I just drive the Focus ZX3 for winters. Hopefully i can take the Benz out next month.

i parked mine on and off this winter...especially when we didn't really have snow. But now it's put away and yeah hopefully this nasty snow will go away. Were you the guy who i talked about the whole condo thing? If you are i hope everything is all well with you now.

ICEBERG
03-07-2003, 11:03 AM

i parked mine on and off this winter...especially when we didn't really have snow. But now it's put away and yeah hopefully this nasty snow will go away. Were you the guy who i talked about the whole condo thing? If you are i hope everything is all well with you now.

No i think that was VoyagerDude. He is also in calgary. We should try to get him in beyond.ca also. He had the condo that burned down.

max_boost
03-07-2003, 11:14 AM
Renntech! Hands down! And make sure to post some pictures up when you are done! It is going to look awesome man! Make sure you get some 19's while your at it!

benzo
03-07-2003, 12:44 PM

No i think that was VoyagerDude. He is also in calgary. We should try to get him in beyond.ca also. He had the condo that burned down.

That's right it was VoyagerDude :) I'll pm him to come join this forum, maybe we should try to have a coupe meet somewhere. Yeah i talked to him right after the condo thing and man did i feel bad for him. Hopefully he's doing well.

benzo
03-07-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Renntech! Hands down! And make sure to post some pictures up when you are done! It is going to look awesome man! Make sure you get some 19's while your at it!

Man i must have a real odd taste because i'm not a huge fan of the Renntech kit...hmmm maybe it's the $$$ ;) but i will have to look at it closer because alot of my friends like it the best to. OH and i already have 19'S on it :clap: I'm thinkin of going bigger, but only for shows.

Hakkola
03-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Don't get FabDesign, that looks ghetto, really cheap. The others look good though.

Tuner1
03-08-2003, 05:35 PM
Lorinser. To quality, TUV approved and tastefully styled.

___2PaC___
03-08-2003, 05:46 PM
ohhh nice kits...can't decide

lammer
03-09-2003, 04:25 AM
lori or renn, those look awesome!

girlRACER
03-09-2003, 04:32 AM
I'd say go with the FAB. It's more unique and stands out more. RENNtech rocks but they're so damn expensive!

Weapon_R
03-09-2003, 04:31 PM
RENNtech is nicest, but the FAB design is pretty out there and looks nice. The LORINSER is too plain to be noticable.

Hakkola
03-09-2003, 06:17 PM
NO!!!! Not Fab!!! Don't listen to them! It looks like cardboard painted on!

benzo
03-09-2003, 08:08 PM
hmmmmm so many opinions. I'll try to post a couple of more kits but i'm think i'm gonna choose between these three. HAS anyone heard of FABULOUS? They make some nice kits to.

ecstasy_civic
03-10-2003, 02:21 AM
get the fab one. i think it looks sharp

kenny
03-10-2003, 02:37 AM
get the AMG kit, with the renntech wheels! =) nice and conservative, not too flashy but looks good (IMO).

http://www.autoclub21.com/noticias/SC_NOTICIA3.jpg

ZorroAMG
03-10-2003, 03:16 AM
Hey Benzo and Iceberg... Are you guys from calgary? I am looking for guys to do get togethers and swap benz mod ideas...

As for you body kit selection, Fabulous, to my knowledge makes only kits for sedans, FAB is too "Hi-Rev tuner" and cheap, Renntech is $12,000 and most likely in US dollars too, and AMG is high quality but rather plain. Check out Carlsson, Brabus or Lorinser, and as for Lorinser being unnoticeable you drive a benz, it will never go unnoticed.

ZorroAMG
03-10-2003, 03:17 AM
Oh and that's Pearl, not Earl black in my signature... D'oh!!

boi-alien
03-10-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by kenny
get the AMG kit, with the renntech wheels! =) nice and conservative, not too flashy but looks good (IMO).

http://www.autoclub21.com/noticias/SC_NOTICIA3.jpg i'd have to go with sensei amuguboyu on this one... the amg kit looks very nice... not too in your face. simple.

20incheyes
01-31-2004, 11:38 PM
Which kit do you think i should put on my car?

do you have a pic of the spoiler from the rear?

cheers