PDA

View Full Version : Paul Martin resigned!!!

Melinda
01-23-2006, 11:23 PM
PAUL MARTIN JUST RESIGNED AS MINORITY LEADER!!!

He'll be the MP in his area, but he's resigning as liberal leader! :D

modded46
01-23-2006, 11:28 PM
HA HA.. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Calgarian as Prime Minister.. look out boys!! Yeeee haw!

01RedDX
01-23-2006, 11:28 PM

BerserkerCatSplat
01-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Goodbye, Paul. You were an excellent finance minister, but a godawful prime minister.

3G
01-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Choke on a dick u fucking scammer

civicrider
01-23-2006, 11:42 PM
haha finally canada might have a good leader:thumbsup:

heavyD
01-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Good riddance to one of the worst priministers in the history of this country.:guns: :guns: :guns:

ZEDGE
01-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Goodbye Paul! We loved your silly hijinx, but the Canadian people have spoken, we want president Bush...

Bin....?

Bin Laden??

civic_stylez
01-23-2006, 11:59 PM
have a nice life you stupid ass clown,im sure hes got a bunch of our tax money stowed away to live off of for the rest of his life too...hope karma catches that clown....:whipped: :guns:

l8braker
01-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Goodbye, Paul. You were an excellent finance minister, but a godawful prime minister.

Yeah, it was especially excellent when he signed off all those cheques for adscam.

01Red, you are an idiot. Shut up.

Toms-SC
01-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Fuck off Paul

01RedDX
01-24-2006, 12:48 AM

BerserkerCatSplat
01-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by l8braker

Yeah, it was especially excellent when he signed off all those cheques for adscam.

I don't think he was directly fingered in that, but the real point is that when he became Finance Minister, Canada's economy was in the shitter. He put plans in place that really turned around the Canadian economy and I am willing to give him credit where credit is due.

max_boost
01-24-2006, 12:51 AM
What a rough tenure as PM. Wonder who the new Liberal leader will be? Belinda STronach?:drama:

BerserkerCatSplat
01-24-2006, 01:05 AM
Anyone but that turncoat. :banghead:

SLR
01-24-2006, 01:16 AM
:goflames: :goflames: :goflames: :goflames: :goflames:

Told yah we would win

BITCH

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

Z_Fan
01-24-2006, 01:17 AM
I actually think if a government is ousted by a Vote of Non-Confidence, the leader of that party should - by law - automatically forefeit the leadership role of his or her party.

So, good fucking riddance.

He may have implemented plans that helped turn around the economy...and that's nice. However, he was also the finance minister at a point where Canadians had the largest amount of money "stolen" from them in Canadian History. You'll never convince me he didn't know WTF was going on. If, as a finance minister, you lose track of that much cash and honestly don't know where it went, how the fuck can you run a country?

Super happy he's gone. His time was up anyhow. Canada should put in laws that restrict the number of years any Prime Minister can govern...

Seanith
01-24-2006, 01:17 AM
See you in hell fuckface! :rofl:

suranga
01-24-2006, 01:30 AM
Some of you people seriously lack class. Wow, just wow.

Kirbs17
01-24-2006, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by 3G
Choke on a dick u fucking scammer

Very well put! Fuck you Martin!!!

arian_ma
01-24-2006, 01:40 AM
Yay, one idiot is gone, and another one replaces him

01RedDX
01-24-2006, 01:40 AM

01RedDX
01-24-2006, 01:47 AM

Kirbs17
01-24-2006, 01:51 AM
He'd taken lumps on everything from an RCMP investigation into an alleged leak on income trusts to a negative ad about Conservative military policy that soldiers and even some of his own ministers and candidates found offensive.

"It all just turned to muck in his hands," said historian Jack Granatstein, author of Prime Ministers: Ranking Canada's Leaders.

It was a disaster and I suspect that's how his prime ministership will be seen."

jaysas_63
01-24-2006, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
http://minipearls.homestead.com/files/hoedown.JPG

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

mo_virgin
01-24-2006, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
What a rough tenure as PM. Wonder who the new Liberal leader will be? Belinda STronach?:drama:

Oh my... she didnt get reelected did she? If she ever was prime minister, i honestly would lose all hope in Canada period. Seriously... wow, just thinking about her angers me.

apples
01-24-2006, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Seanith
See you in hell fuckface! :rofl:

....wow
I'm embarrassed to share a forum with you

toyboy88
01-24-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by arian_ma
Yay, one idiot is gone, and another one replaces him

:werd: X2

heavyD
01-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

Personally for me Stronach being re-elected was one of the biggest dissappointments of the day. She bailed on her party and the people that voted her in as a Conservative yet she get's elected as a Liberal. That means that a fair bit of her Conservative supporters switched. It really shows how little spine Ontario voters have. They continue to support people that will screw them over for personal gain. To me it shows how much they really despise Alberta and that's just sad.:thumbsdow

legendboy
01-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
Good riddance to one of the worst priministers in the history of this country.:guns: :guns: :guns:

sputnik
01-24-2006, 09:19 AM
So who's next?

John Manley
- Cretien fan-boy
- Former finance minister

Micheal Ignatieff
- Harvard Prof that has lived in the US for a number of years
- Iraq war supporter

Belinda Stronach
- Magna Corp heiress
- Conservative defector

Ralph Goodale

eljefe
01-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
So who's next?

John Manley
- Cretien fan-boy

Micheal Ignatieff
- Iraq war supporter

Belinda Stronach
- Magna Corp heiress
- Conservative defector

Ralph Goodale

Toma!

heavyD
01-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by eljefe

Toma!

Toma wouldn't make a good politician. He doesn't look at the glass as half full or half empty, instead he looks at it as a conspiracy as to where the missing half went and if George Bush had something to do with it. Hard to get anything done when you are spending all your time & energy looking into conspiracy theories which may or may not exist.

Khyron
01-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
So who's next?

John Manley
- Cretien fan-boy

Micheal Ignatieff
- Iraq war supporter

Belinda Stronach
- Magna Corp heiress
- Conservative defector

Ralph Goodale

Ignatieff for teh w1n!

Khyron

eljefe
01-24-2006, 10:29 AM

Personally for me Stronach being re-elected was one of the biggest dissappointments of the day. She bailed on her party and the people that voted her in as a Conservative yet she get's elected as a Liberal. That means that a fair bit of her Conservative supporters switched. It really shows how little spine Ontario voters have. They continue to support people that will screw them over for personal gain. To me it shows how much they really despise Alberta and that's just sad.:thumbsdow

Actually she likely did the Conservatives a favour, had the government been defeated at that point it is quite likely Harper could not have garnered enough support for the minority he has today.

Toms-SC
01-24-2006, 10:42 AM

Toma wouldn't make a good politician. He doesn't look at the glass as half full or half empty, instead he looks at it as a conspiracy as to where the missing half went and if George Bush had something to do with it. Hard to get anything done when you are spending all your time & energy looking into conspiracy theories which may or may not exist.

Hahaha :thumbsup:

canadian_hustla
01-24-2006, 11:12 AM

well said friend, well said

We need someone that is going to fight to make a strong Canada, not someone that will bicker and bitch with our largest trading partner.

joyridder
01-24-2006, 12:59 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: NOOOOOOOOO Martin NOOOOOOOOOO
how will we ever be able to live without another useless Politician....

thank god for Harper.....:clap: :clap: :clap:

rc2002
01-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Finally a prime minister that's not a multi-millionaire lawyer from Quebec...

All the stupid attacks against Harper didn't do anything. That was a stupid campaign - Paul would probably be too embarassed to face Harper in parliament.

eckostyle
01-24-2006, 01:04 PM
harper, bush, same thing :nut:

Genjuro
01-24-2006, 01:10 PM
guess there was no one else to really vote for but Harper, but isnt he almost like bush? jw..

canadian_hustla
01-24-2006, 03:56 PM
guess there was no one else to really vote for but Harper, but isnt he almost like bush? jw..

No

Preston Manning of the old Refoooooooorm party would be similar to Bush (i.e. hard right leaning)

djayz
01-24-2006, 04:04 PM
wasnt harper the reform leader like 10 years ago...he never made it big so he switched to conservative now look where he is.

Weapon_R
01-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by djayz
wasnt harper the reform leader like 10 years ago...he never made it big so he switched to conservative now look where he is.

No. When the conservatives and reform merged, Stockwell day became the leader after beating out Preston Manning. Harper took over after beating Stockwell Day in another leadership review.

BerserkerCatSplat
01-24-2006, 07:05 PM
Harper was a Reform advisor, not the leader.

Seanith
01-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by apples

....wow
I'm embarrassed to share a forum with you

:rolleyes:

I'm more embarrased for anyone that is still voting for theives and those who obviously have no morals. Shut your mouth I have no respect for Martin and voiced my opinions. If he choked on a cock it would be a good death :)

Gondi Stylez
01-25-2006, 03:26 AM

I'm more embarrased for anyone that is still voting for theives and those who obviously have no morals. Shut your mouth I have no respect for Martin and voiced my opinions. If he choked on a cock it would be a good death :)

:rofl:

Nissanaddict
01-25-2006, 09:30 AM

Yeah, that is embarrasing to know that a large number of voters would vote for someone who they know steals from them. It's as logical as having your car stolen cuz you left your keys in it, and your doors unlocked, and not learn a thing from it. I'm sure you know the result if Joe Blow leaves his keys in the unlocked car again. The thief is out. Celebrate.

andres_mt
01-29-2006, 02:38 AM
let's just hope harper doesn't go looking for weapons of mass destruction in mexico or something. :rofl:

Tyler883
01-29-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict

Yeah, that is embarrasing to know that a large number of voters would vote for someone who they know steals from them. It's as logical as having your car stolen cuz you left your keys in it, and your doors unlocked, and not learn a thing from it. I'm sure you know the result if Joe Blow leaves his keys in the unlocked car again. The thief is out. Celebrate.

:rofl: