PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Game Suggestins: Battlefield? Call of Duty?

bspot
01-24-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm just wondering what games all you XBOX 360'ers have played, and what has impressed you.

I have Madden and Fifa so far (Gifts) and I'm wondering what else is good. I was thinking of getting one of Battlefield 2 or Call of Duty 2. Any suggestions? Which do you like better?

EDIT: Yes I know its snot spelled Suggestins :banghead:

iceburns288
01-24-2006, 04:56 PM
PGR3 is the SHIZZAY. It's my only game and if I didn't have HW I'd play it all the time.:)

asuth077
01-25-2006, 02:39 AM
Call of duty was decent, but I found it kind of short. I would say a must play though.

I am also looking for another game to play now, anybody play Perfect Dark? What did you think? Any suggestions as well?

Das_Amaretto
01-25-2006, 03:00 AM
DOA4 kicks ass

but fighting games aren't for everyone.. and u kno if u're one of them

Really challenging to get all the characters (which i liked) and online is nuts, best outlet for agression ever :thumbsup:

but between the 2 you're looking at, I'd say go for Battlefield 2. played it on my friend's PC, and if it's the same, it was just sikk. You can control all the vehicles, even fighter jets, and online battles were very addicting, for good longevity

heavyD
01-25-2006, 01:42 PM
DOA4 if you are into fighting games is great offline & online.
PGR3 if you are into racing is addictive.

My two favorites are:
Condemed Criminal Origins
Pros: Best looking 360 game so far IMO. Best 5.1 digital surround sound ever in any game or system. Great storyline. Best first person hand to hand combat yet. Extremely creepy, the only game that has ever made me jump. Excellent reward system for collecting hidden items.
Cons: Relatively short (6 - 8 hours) but it's all quality gameplay. Maybe too violent and scary for some. No multiplayer.

Call of Duty 2
Pros: Best WWII game to date. Great selection of authentic WWII weapons. Graphics are as good or better than PC version with superior framrate. Excellent surround sound. Fun & varied missions.
Cons: Some may say that it is a bit short (8 - 10 hours). It's not really a revolutionary jump from the first game.

bspot
01-25-2006, 02:07 PM
Awesome, thanks guys. Has anyone found the play'n'charge kit in Calgary?

justincalgary
01-25-2006, 03:17 PM
i seen the play and charge kit at future shop on mcleod trail. they had everything you could possibly want. what i want to know is, does madcatz or any other company make controllers for the 360 yet?