PDA

View Full Version : Well, looks like I won't be starting my car in the garage anymore

sexualbanana
03-07-2003, 11:52 AM
My neighbor, who works in his garage all day long says he has seen a couple guys walking back and forth across my garage waiting for my garage to open. Allegedly to steal whatever's in my garage.

So I guess I'll be bringing my car out front to start from now on. Just a word of warning everyone. Be careful when warming your car in the garage.

Fuji
03-07-2003, 12:01 PM
You should just leave the door open waiting to punce with your "friendly neighborhood Easton Aluminum bat" :)

CRXguy
03-07-2003, 12:01 PM
Is there a window in the back of the house where you can see the car in the garage? If there is, next time you start the car, look out and if you see anything, call the cops!

There's a police station nearby. Make good use of it dumbass! :D

RiceCake
03-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Hmm... usually don't warm the car up for too long, and on top of that I usually shovel the walks while I let the car run so no troubles here. Hmm, did your neighbor report this suspicious activity to the cops? Maybe that might help :)

XylathaneGTR
03-07-2003, 12:26 PM
wow man...That sucks...
But if i were you...I would just hang around closely while warming the car, and like Fuji said...keep your bat/tire iron/Large blunt object close by...
But i would call the cops just to report what your neighboor said...and keep an eye out for anything man...

davidI
03-07-2003, 12:57 PM
Get a bat and use it!

max_boost
03-07-2003, 01:00 PM
WTF!?!?!?Kill all thieves:thumbsdow
My street is pretty good, a lot of folks with really young kids.....no punks.....and half the block orders chinese food.....definitely helps :D

shadowz
03-07-2003, 01:00 PM
Remote starter and open the garage door just a bit

EG STyLeZ
03-07-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Fuji
You should just leave the door open waiting to punce with your "friendly neighborhood Easton Aluminum bat" :)

yeah this is a good idea!!:)

speedracer
03-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Security Camera with live feed when motion is detected :)

Weapon_R
03-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by davidI
Get a bat and use it!

Except that even with a bat, most 15 years olds could probably take him on :rofl:

ninjak84
03-07-2003, 03:47 PM
Damn dude, I remember when you were getting all those e-mails with people asking questions about your ride.
Be extra careful, sounds like someones been scouting you for a while....

Fuji
03-07-2003, 04:07 PM
If you can be a bit more flaming than you usually are they probably won't want your stuff!!! :D :ROFL

Superesc
03-07-2003, 04:14 PM
emmmm I had kinda the same experience back when I was in Vancouver... Some kid stole our garage opener and decided to open it every day as he walk by to school. so one afternoon me and my dad waited for him, my mistake was holding my airsoft gun.... ended up having a swat team at my house.. but in the end, it wasn't our fault :D

CRXguy
03-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Shit Calvin, you're pretty violent!!! :rofl:

I guess the quiet ones are the most dangerous.

Superesc
03-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Shit Calvin, you're pretty violent!!! :rofl:

I guess the quiet ones are the most dangerous.

I learn my lesson well :angel:

James
03-07-2003, 04:32 PM
first of all, why the fuck would they want to steal a civic!!?! j/k....thats kinda scary man...I think the waiting outside with Bats thing aint a half bad idea,except Weapon R is right! :tongue:

___2PaC___
03-07-2003, 04:55 PM
Shittty that crazy, what area do u live in? because noone im my hood cares about there garages being opened, and noone has stole so far.

Hope it turns out good and those guys get what the deserve!

cocoabrova
03-07-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Fuji
If you can be a bit more flaming than you usually are they probably won't want your stuff!!! :D :ROFL Haha, I don't think that's possible:rofl:so the thieves are probably gay too :dunno:On a serious note, just set up a stakeout one morning from next door, with the door all the way open, then catch 'em in the act and beat the shit out of them.... Of course you'd have to have your bodyguards with you:thumbsup:

HK2NR
03-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Haha, I don't think that's possible:rofl:so the thieves are probably gay too :dunno:On a serious note, just set up a stakeout one morning from next door, with the door all the way open, then catch 'em in the act and beat the shit out of them.... Of course you'd have to have your bodyguards with you:thumbsup:

Hide in your trunk and spring out and beat down those fools :D

XylathaneGTR
03-07-2003, 05:24 PM
lol...
That is kinda...weird man.
I've seen your car around town before...It was pretty nice :D
As for the who the fuck would wanna steal a civic...Lotsa people man...and then they just joyride it and fuck it up.badly

The stakeout bat style sounds like a good idea...

dj_honda
03-07-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
emmmm I had kinda the same experience back when I was in Vancouver... Some kid stole our garage opener and decided to open it every day as he walk by to school. so one afternoon me and my dad waited for him, my mistake was holding my airsoft gun.... ended up having a swat team at my house.. but in the end, it wasn't our fault :D

hahahah that is awesome! the guy was probably shitting bricks haha

___2PaC___
03-07-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by HK2NR

Hide in your trunk and spring out and beat down those fools :D

:werd:

Smartiepants
03-07-2003, 07:28 PM
Hide in the car then reverse over em!! Not too hard or you hurt the bumper

max_boost
03-07-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Except that even with a bat, most 15 years olds could probably take him on :rofl:
This is a very serious issue dude! Maybe it was redline13000, he's always in the alleys haha

Originally posted by Superesc

And dam cK! Your a violent kid!

sexualbanana
03-07-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
My street is pretty good, a lot of folks with really young kids.....no punks.....and half the block orders chinese food.....definitely helps :D

thats cuz they figure if they do something to ur car, they don't get any food

B18C
03-07-2003, 10:33 PM
Be careful man.

max_boost
03-07-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

thats cuz they figure if they do something to ur car, they don't get any food

What?! The Camry? They can take it....:rofl: I be glad to give it away:clap:

Dope Dealer
03-07-2003, 11:23 PM

What?! The Camry? They can take it....:rofl: I be glad to give it away:clap:

I call dibs! :poosie:

max_boost
03-07-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

I call dibs! :poosie:
Go get a car already......agents/salesguys are getting annoyed with your constant calls!
Stop the bench car buying!:poosie: :rofl:

GEt the 350z already!:thumbsup:

Dope Dealer
03-07-2003, 11:53 PM

Go get a car already......agents/salesguys are getting annoyed with your constant calls!
Stop the bench car buying!:poosie: :rofl:

GEt the 350z already!:thumbsup:

Look who's talking! :)

You didn't even tell me what you did yet. :banghead:

max_boost
03-08-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Look who's talking! :)

You didn't even tell me what you did yet. :banghead:

LOL I ain't buying anything....money is locked away for the next while.....my bank account is empty right now.....:( making the smarter choices

redline_13000
03-08-2003, 05:26 AM

This is a very serious issue dude! Maybe it was redline13000, he's always in the alleys haha

damnit:confused: :D