PDA

View Full Version : Awesome! Need Opinions.

snowboard
01-25-2006, 02:14 PM
K so im driving down memorial monday, taking my time not speeding or nothing. and i dunno outta no where everyoen infront of me slams on the brakes. so i do too, but the beater doesnt brake like a porsche and i hit some lady in a sunfire. she gets out and laughs at me cause my car is fucked and her car has a little crack in it. so anyways she calls me today to deal with this. and i call her back and leave her a message. and shit.

she works at an insurance place?.. now i wasnt gunna go through insurance i was just gunna pay up. but is there anyway if she goes through insurance or whatever she can force me too?! is her working in this sort of office gunna screw me or make my life easier?!

Clanche
01-25-2006, 02:18 PM
well if the damage is under $1000 you dont have too i guess.. and since its a beater you can just say the car isnt worth that much so it will be less to fix.. i dunno i would just phone her and tell her that you would rather not go through insurance and if she says no then i guess you will have to...

they cant get mad at you for asking... especially since its your beater... i could be wrong though :dunno:

sputnik
01-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Ultimately since you are at fault and it's your insurance policy that will be used. It's her call.

Clanche
01-25-2006, 02:30 PM
if she slammed on her breaks for no reason.. or the good old "there was an animal on the road" story.. try to find out how many claims she has made in the past.. some people in vancouver were arrested a while back because they were making a living slamming on their brakes and collecting $

snowboard
01-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Clanche
if she slammed on her breaks for no reason.. or the good old "there was an animal on the road" story.. try to find out how many claims she has made in the past.. some people in vancouver were arrested a while back because they were making a living slamming on their brakes and collecting $

nah it was traffic i dont think she wanted me to hit her haha