PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1995 Eagle Talon tsi awd

2.0turbo
01-25-2006, 05:43 PM
Black, 5 speed, 190,000 kms, Leather, power everthing.

Fully rebuilt motor 6 bolt swap from top to bottom, everything is new incl all belts, water pump, seals, tensioner, oil pump and assembly, ect. Forged je pistons and eagle rods. Upgraded lifters to eliminated lifter tick. Motor has about 15 - 20000 kms on it. Fully broken in with a 14 b running no more than 11 psi and currently has 450's and a 14b. Motor has just been switched to synthetic fluid for the first time. EGR block off and balance shaft removal. Cosmetic head gasket and everything esle is strait from mitsu.

Competition 6 puck clutch and 12 pound fidenza flywheel.

3" exhaust.

Boost gauge.

Slight grind in second on fast shifts but still shifts smooth for everyday driving. I can include a jdm transmission for the buyer.

All in all, this is a fun and fast car with exeptional traction and an excellent driving sensation. Thanks for looking.

On a side note, I get over 550 kms to a tank of gas in this car consistantly. Very strong and fun.

$11,000 obo

Will consider a motor trade for a stock motor plus cash, 6 or 7 bolt provided it does not have crank walk and I can hear it run in the car. The motor cost me around 6g's to build and would cost anyone else the same to start from scratch. It is a proven motor and I will sell for $5000 or $4000 with trade, obo. Will come with flywheel and clutch. both of which have the same amount of kms.

b_t
01-25-2006, 05:46 PM
you need to add FS in the title or your thread will get deleted. pics to [email protected] please.

2.0turbo
01-29-2006, 12:34 PM
I'll send you pics very soon, just need to get some time to take em.