PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody here know of a member that has a silver tiburon with tinted windows?

Graham_A_M
01-26-2006, 01:48 PM
I was just wondering if somebody on this forum has a car (or knows of a car) identical to this, but with dark tint windows in the back, and medium tinted windows in the front. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. It was just like this really

http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/06/14/df/23_1.JPG

http://i20.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/0e/9e/d1_1.JPG

But of course with the tinted windows.

Thanks guys

lastprodigy
01-26-2006, 02:00 PM
why?:confused:

alloroc
01-26-2006, 02:15 PM
and why are you asking in the society/law/current events/politics thread?

l8braker
01-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
why?:confused:

:rofl: No shit

Bill Cosby
01-26-2006, 02:31 PM
cuz he raced him and lost so he is gonna hunt him down and molest him with a hunting knife

:whocares: :closed:

handsomebassman
01-26-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
I WAS JUST WONDERNG IF SOMEBODY ON THIS FORUM HAS A CAR (OR KNOWS OF A CAR) IEDNTICAL 2 THIS BUT WIT DARK TINT WINDOWS IN TEH BAK AND M3DIUM TINT3D WINDOWS IN DA FRONT!1!!111 ANY HALP WUD B MUCH APRACIAETD1111!!1 OMG LOL THX!!1! IT WAS JUST LIEK THIS RILLY

Yea, im wondering why as well. Im sure if you just give us the reason you will get much more help, lol.

snowboard
01-26-2006, 02:37 PM
^ did you type that up yourself? cause looks to me like he has no hint of internet loser in his post. Way to be gay?

but i am too, curious as too why you want to know? haha.

handsomebassman
01-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
^ did you type that up yourself? cause looks to me like he has no hint of internet loser in his post. Way to be gay?

nope, didnt write it up, just got bored and used the Aol-er (http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html)

I was not hinting he was an e-loser at all.

but seriously, there are alot of tiburons, but why do you need info on this car/person? Did they hurt you? vandalize you? do something really nice?

snowboard
01-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

do something really nice?

:rofl:
come on now since when would that happen?

handsomebassman
01-26-2006, 02:44 PM

come on now since when would that happen?

lol, hasnt happened to me, i can tell ya that.

Genjuro
01-26-2006, 04:27 PM
^^ :hijack: much guys? lol

Graham_A_M
01-26-2006, 05:24 PM
Some guy was following me in a Silver Tiburon last night. I was on Elbow drive, heading south, Passing Glenmore trail. I watched this Hyundai switching lanes as needed to keep behind me. Knowing he was following me I turned off of Heritage drive, and then quickly turned off again to lose this guy. It was very obvious he was wanting to see where I lived or something (?), I can see it was a black haired white guy with a car load full of people... looked like high-school'er chicks. No older then 17. Which was a little disturbing since I'm 23, he seemed to be my age. So I stopped and waited for this guy to pass.

Only he did pass (without making eye contact with me), he then drove a little farther down the road. So I flipped a U turn and headed towards Heritage again. Watching my rear view mirror I saw him make a U turn and continue following me, I was really getting pissed off, so I flipped another U turn and headed back south, He waited while I very slowly passed him, I stared into the car and he just looked straight ahead like it wasn't anything. Thinking that was the last of it I continued on Southbound on this residential street, only to watch him flip yet another u turn and start following me, again. I was thoroughly pissed off at this point. So I pulled over got out of my car, locked it up and started walking towards him. (Why the fuck would somebody do that anyway? I didn't do anything even slightly offensive up to this point) I was approaching his car since I wanted to ask him what the fuck he was doing, but as was about 30 meters away from it he quickly pulled another u turn and sped out of there. I got back into my car and drove off, but I was wondering what the fuck that moron was doing, or why he would do such a retarded thing.

I'm hoping to see him again, perhaps on this board.

But so far nothing.

That happened last night, at about 10:30pm.

l8braker
01-26-2006, 05:26 PM
:drama:

snowboard
01-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Some guy was following me in a Silver Tiburon last night. I was on Elbow drive, heading south, Passing Glenmore trail. I watched this Hyundai switching lanes as needed to keep behind me. Knowing he was following me I turned off of Heritage drive, and then quickly turned off again to lose this guy. It was very obvious he was wanting to see where I lived or something (?), I can see it was a black haired white guy with a car load full of people... looked like high-school'er chicks. No older then 17. Which was a little disturbing since I'm 23, he seemed to be my age. So I stopped and waited for this guy to pass.

Only he did pass (without making eye contact with me), he then drove a little farther down the road. So I flipped a U turn and headed towards Heritage again. Watching my rear view mirror I saw him make a U turn and continue following me, I was really getting pissed off, so I flipped another U turn and headed back south, He waited while I very slowly passed him, I stared into the car and he just looked straight ahead like it wasn't anything. Thinking that was the last of it I continued on Southbound on this residential street, only to watch him flip yet another u turn and start following me, again. I was thoroughly pissed off at this point. So I pulled over got out of my car, locked it up and started walking towards him. (Why the fuck would somebody do that anyway? I didn't do anything even slightly offensive up to this point) I was approaching his car since I wanted to ask him what the fuck he was doing, but as was about 30 meters away from it he quickly pulled another u turn and sped out of there. I got back into my car and drove off, but I was wondering what the fuck that moron was doing, or why he would do such a retarded thing.

I'm hoping to see him again, perhaps on this board.

But so far nothing.

That happened last night, at about 10:30pm.

i bet if you hit him your sharp/batmanstyle body kit, you woulda cut his little tibby in half.. haha jk.

thats gay should ran at him and like lunged through his window in the crouching tiger position.

Mr_John
01-26-2006, 05:38 PM
i honestly wouldnt be surprised if he was trying to find out where you lived so that he can steal your car... probably to buy more crack

97IntegraRS
01-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Maybe he really liked your car.

Lex350
01-26-2006, 05:44 PM
It was Stephen Harper and his hidden agenda!!!!:D

sorry...wrong thread:)

Graham_A_M
01-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by 97IntegraRS

Thats what I was thinking.. but the fact he played these games with me tells me differently. Some people do ask me to pull over to talk, and thats fine and all, but this guy probably wanted to steal my stereo or some shit, either way it drove me nuts at the time, I want to see this guy again. Him and his 16 year old girlfriends.

pyro
01-26-2006, 09:45 PM
ok i give up it was me :D
jks good luck finding him though:thumbsup:

dj_rice
01-26-2006, 11:32 PM

Thats what I was thinking.. but the fact he played these games with me tells me differently. Some people do ask me to pull over to talk, and thats fine and all, but this guy probably wanted to steal my stereo or some shit, either way it drove me nuts at the time, I want to see this guy again. Him and his 16 year old girlfriends.

Maybe he was looking for another male to join his menage a quattro? and then after he got a good look, was like ewwwwwwwwwwww and then went home..?

But freaky either way....did you fuck a girl over lately?Revenge?

infected
01-27-2006, 12:10 AM
You should have pulled into a gay bar, that would've scared them off. :D

illeagle
01-27-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by infected

he drives a tiburon, you think he'll be scared. or turned on?

Toms-SC
01-27-2006, 12:56 AM
When being followed head to the closest Police Office. From reading your story it sounds like you were no furthur then 4 blocks from the closest station.

_wrx_
01-27-2006, 01:17 AM
did the silver tib have a fat can on it? and was it like this kinda biiger chick in the car? like the driver if so i think she goes to my school drives like an idiot.

Seanith
01-27-2006, 01:40 AM

his 16 year old girlfriends.

Let me know if you need help with them dude ;)

DannyO
01-27-2006, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by illeagle

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, you say he has some chicks in the car?, man if they were hot I would have led them back to my house, then when they all get out, hit the guy with a shovel and got funky with the ladies...giggidy giggidy giggidy....allllriiiggghhtttt.

Graham_A_M
01-27-2006, 04:13 PM
LMAO.. you guys are frickin' hilarious.

Good one about the gay bar comments :bigpimp:

Stock exhaust.. I think one of the girls was quite big since I saw the silouette of one big person in the rear, through the tinted glass, but who cares,
Its nobody here I'm assuming.
:dunno:

Bill Cosby
01-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by 97IntegraRS

97IntegraRS
01-28-2006, 02:35 PM

Originally posted by Bill Cosby

I see someone finally got it. :rofl:

Graham_A_M
01-28-2006, 06:00 PM
ouch. Asshole!!

LOL

arian_ma
01-28-2006, 06:27 PM

no no, maybe he really REALLY liked your car :thumbsup:
you catching my drift?

No? Nothing?

He's going to steal your car.

Goblin
01-28-2006, 08:40 PM
SOM3 GUY WAS FOLOWNG ME IN A SILVAR TIBURON LAST NIGHT1111!!! I WAS ON ELBOW DRIEV HEADNG SOUTH PASNG GL3NMORA TRALE!1111! OMG LOL I WATCHED THIS HYUNDAE SWITCHNG LAENS AS NEDED 2 KEP BHIND M3!!!!1!1 OMG WTF LOL KNOWNG HE WAS FOLOWNG ME I TURNAD OF OF HERITAEG DRIEV AND TH3N QUIKLY TURNED OF AGANE 2 LOSE THIS GUY1!1!!!1 WTF IT WAS V3RY OBVIOUS HE WAS WANTNG 2 SE WHERE I LIEVD OR SOMETHNG ()?!!?!??! OMG WTF LOL .......

before handsomebassman would do it :rofl:

andres_mt
01-29-2006, 12:24 AM

i bet if you hit him your sharp/batmanstyle body kit, you woulda cut his little tibby in half.. haha jk.

:rofl: Best joke in this thread ..:rofl:
but ya i think the moral to this story is when followed head to your local police station

or....

GAY BAR!

A790
01-29-2006, 12:30 AM
My bud and I were driving in his car and that happened once. In the car we had a can of whip cream and a quart of yogurt.

Wanna guess what happened when we got to the next light and he stopped behind us? :devil:

rc2002
01-29-2006, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by infected

Originally posted by illeagle

Funniest posts I've ever read on beyond. :rofl:

Graham_A_M
01-29-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by arian_ma

no no, maybe he really REALLY liked your car :thumbsup:
you catching my drift?

He's going to steal your car.

It stays in a secured garage, I'm not worried. I still dont know why someone would play these 'intimidation games" with someone.

GTS Jeff
01-29-2006, 12:02 PM

I still dont know why someone would play these 'intimidation games" with someone. You fool, no one's trying to intimidate you. Bored highschool kids just follow other cars for fun. Think about it, it was late at night, the car was full of kids, they were following you around...what else would they have been doing?

Now they've all gone home and had a good laugh about the guy that freaked out and jumped out of his car...congrats.

:rolleyes:

Goblin
01-30-2006, 06:20 PM
least they had fun :dunno:

Graham_A_M
01-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Dude, the guy was my age, I'm 23. he was not a kid. I'm saying his chick-friends were kids.
:thumbsdow

If the guy still thinks hes a "kid" at 23, somethings wrong.

this thread should really die now, its completely pointless since hes not a member here.

CryoCarnage
01-31-2006, 12:17 AM
i sometimes follow people. when they do stupid thng on the road which can damage the supra :whipped: :whipped:

GTS Jeff
01-31-2006, 02:55 AM
Dude, the guy was my age, I'm 23. he was not a kid. I'm saying his chick-friends were kids.
:thumbsdow

If the guy still thinks hes a "kid" at 23, somethings wrong.

this thread should really die now, its completely pointless since hes not a member here. No need to get defensive and nitpick at irrelevant things. I'm just pointing out the most likely scenario and how you played right into the highschoolers games. You made a mistake...no big deal man. I don't think less of you for that. It's all good. We all still love you man. No one thinks you're stupid for falling for that. It happens to the best of us. You won't be judged. It's totally fine. It's all good. It happens to the best of us. No big deal man. It's all good. It's all good. It's all good.

handsomebassman
01-31-2006, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Goblin
SOM3 GUY WAS FOLOWNG ME IN A SILVAR TIBURON LAST NIGHT1111!!! I WAS ON ELBOW DRIEV HEADNG SOUTH PASNG GL3NMORA TRALE!1111! OMG LOL I WATCHED THIS HYUNDAE SWITCHNG LAENS AS NEDED 2 KEP BHIND M3!!!!1!1 OMG WTF LOL KNOWNG HE WAS FOLOWNG ME I TURNAD OF OF HERITAEG DRIEV AND TH3N QUIKLY TURNED OF AGANE 2 LOSE THIS GUY1!1!!!1 WTF IT WAS V3RY OBVIOUS HE WAS WANTNG 2 SE WHERE I LIEVD OR SOMETHNG ()?!!?!??! OMG WTF LOL .......

before handsomebassman would do it :rofl:

lol :rofl:
Gotta love the aol-er.

Graham_A_M
01-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
No need to get defensive and nitpick at irrelevant things. I'm just pointing out the most likely scenario and how you played right into the highschoolers games. You made a mistake...no big deal man. I don't think less of you for that. It's all good. We all still love you man. No one thinks you're stupid for falling for that. It happens to the best of us. You won't be judged. It's totally fine. It's all good. It happens to the best of us. No big deal man. It's all good. It's all good. It's all good.

I'm not at all choked about it, just wondering who it was, its all good man.

Do you know of any other AE86's? They're pretty damn hot cars. Is yours a JDM import?

GTS Jeff
01-31-2006, 09:41 PM

I'm not at all choked about it, just wondering who it was, its all good man.

Do you know of any other AE86's? They're pretty damn hot cars. Is yours a JDM import? ok. My Corolla is a Canadian car...just another mid 80s rust bucket...:)

You can click my gallery link to see pictures.

Hakkola
01-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You fool, no one's trying to intimidate you. Bored highschool kids just follow other cars for fun. Think about it, it was late at night, the car was full of kids, they were following you around...what else would they have been doing?

Now they've all gone home and had a good laugh about the guy that freaked out and jumped out of his car...congrats.

:rolleyes:

I don't think you're aware of the things high school kids are capable of. I knew a lot of guys who were stealing cars and car stereo's in highschool, an aquintance got arrested for it when he was 16.

GTS Jeff
01-31-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

I don't think you're aware of the things high school kids are capable of. I knew a lot of guys who were stealing cars and car stereo's in highschool, an aquintance got arrested for it when he was 16. haha true they could have been eyeing the car for shit to steal...

Accord_tunerx
02-01-2006, 12:52 AM
16 year old chicks!
man, wish i was there?
hard 2 find them 16 nowadays.:love: j/k